FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > chams 2

chams 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

we are members of chameleons in darleston and are thinking of going on holiday in july im now looking at newport as Sir want somewhere with a club we can get to easily enough. If we are members at one can we use membership card at the other or do we need to join there too? We love chams darleston so might aswell stick to what we know and like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can use your membership newport is ok but not the same atmosphere plus aint got Steve, karl or Zoe.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Newport is not exactly a holiday destination tho - or will you will staying in south wales

oldbury

We will find a campsite within 10 miles of Newport hopefully if we go but would be good to know of somewhere we can escape to if weather is bad and we want some fun that's not under canvas

oldbury

any suggestions welcome

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"We will find a campsite within 10 miles of Newport hopefully if we go but would be good to know of somewhere we can escape to if weather is bad and we want some fun that's not under canvas"

Dont forget... chams2 is a gay sauna club during the week, and during the day on weekends, its only a swingers club on friday and saturday night.

There is also a club in Swansea, Fanny's, although thats a bit of a trek from the Newport end of the coast, dont know what the opening hours are for that, but it does have a club listing on here.

oldbury

"We will find a campsite within 10 miles of Newport hopefully if we go but would be good to know of somewhere we can escape to if weather is bad and we want some fun that's not under canvas

Dont forget... chams2 is a gay sauna club during the week, and during the day on weekends, its only a swingers club on friday and saturday night.

There is also a club in Swansea, Fanny's, although thats a bit of a trek from the Newport end of the coast, dont know what the opening hours are for that, but it does have a club listing on here."

we didnt know that about chams being a gay sauna it doesnt say that on website or on links on here well that stops us going there then as we are goign during the week not at weekends

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"we are members of chameleons in darleston and are thinking of going on holiday in july im now looking at newport as Sir want somewhere with a club we can get to easily enough. If we are members at one can we use membership card at the other or do we need to join there too? We love chams darleston so might aswell stick to what we know and like"

Why not visit a campsite that's also a club? Youtopia near York has a camping ground and is a pretty decent swinging club too, and you're near the seaside if you fancy some fish and chips.

oldbury

"we are members of chameleons in darleston and are thinking of going on holiday in july im now looking at newport as Sir want somewhere with a club we can get to easily enough. If we are members at one can we use membership card at the other or do we need to join there too? We love chams darleston so might aswell stick to what we know and like

Why not visit a campsite that's also a club? Youtopia near York has a camping ground and is a pretty decent swinging club too, and you're near the seaside if you fancy some fish and chips. "

will look into it thanks

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Fanny's is about an hours drive from newport and is open Wednesday night - It's not very big as its in a large house but pretty well equiped for swingers and if you found a campsite on the south wales coast you wont be far from it - I'm sure if you put a meets request up before hand you will find people to meet you there

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I cant be the only one that giggles when someone says Fannys...my gran was talking about Fanny Craddock the other day and i started giggling.....ok....as you were

"I cant be the only one that giggles when someone says Fannys...my gran was talking about Fanny Craddock the other day and i started giggling.....ok....as you were "
Even with pre-text "your a fecking"?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I cant be the only one that giggles when someone says Fannys...my gran was talking about Fanny Craddock the other day and i started giggling.....ok....as you were Even with pre-text "your a fecking"?"
no then i use the word cunt

"I cant be the only one that giggles when someone says Fannys...my gran was talking about Fanny Craddock the other day and i started giggling.....ok....as you were Even with pre-text "your a fecking"?no then i use the word cunt "
No need to swear!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

There is another club in Wales which is in a better location, Pennant Hall, do semi regular swinging events, so if you could time it with one of theres, they are right on the coast of central north Wales.

oldbury

"There is another club in Wales which is in a better location, Pennant Hall, do semi regular swinging events, so if you could time it with one of theres, they are right on the coast of central north Wales. "

See i should have just emailed you shouldnt i really lol i knew you would have some advice on this for me might go blackpool if we can find a campsite for tents as we are trying to tie it in with a holiday

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Well there are some great clubs in Blackpool too.

Funhouse has gone now though :O(

But there's still a few more to choose from:

:O)

oldbury

"Well there are some great clubs in Blackpool too.

Funhouse has gone now though :O(

But there's still a few more to choose from:

:O)"

If we find a campsite the book will come with us and be our night time reading as we try to find a club for us dont you worry about that we have looked at a couple of clubs just a case of finding one for us that we like

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If you really must camp near Newport, don`t forget Bristol is only a short drive away with one apparently decent club (Romeos) with Bath and another club not much further on! Biggest downfall? Paying the French to get back into Wales! (French companies hold the franchise for the bridge tolls

oldbury

"If you really must camp near Newport, don`t forget Bristol is only a short drive away with one apparently decent club (Romeos) with Bath and another club not much further on! Biggest downfall? Paying the French to get back into Wales! (French companies hold the franchise for the bridge tolls "

I think i have given up now on this idea blackpool is calling us as there is a good choice of swingers venues there and i have found a campsite thats cheap and basic but its all we need thanks everyone for help

» Add a new message to this topic