FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > In a quandary

In a quandary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So... I had been on the site perhaps a month when I met the most amazing man.. sparks and passion.. we were extremely hot together.... we met quite a few times... each time more amazing than the last... but our feelings started to change too... the last time I saw him we discussed this... agreed this wasn't what we had "signed up" for and within a week he had left the site...

Fast forward eight months... Ive been chatting to a guy on here for the last couple of months... someone who makes me look forward to his next mail... but strange because he had no profile picture etc... Our chat is great and we have spoken about all sorts of things... in short he has awoken all my senses...

Yesterday he sent me two pictures... of his cock... I look at these pics and... they are him...

He obviously knows it is me he is talking too... after all I have profile pics albeit I have lost two stone since I last saw him... but my question is... do I ... carry on the charade and say nothing? or just confront him with what I know? I'm almost sad because unless we work this out I face loosing him again... and will miss the conversations we had

You advice would be most welcome...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you have profile pics up then he obviously knows its you and is ok with that! just let him know you know its him and arrange to meet for a catch up with no expectatins from either party! you never know, your maybe meant to be with each other!

you have a face pic so will know it is you??? lol

"you have a face pic so will know it is you??? lol"

Yeah sorry I know my weight has no bearing on my face... I don't know why I even put that

only you can answer the question thou....go with ur gutt instinct

Ali

I can see why he wants to peruse u x

well you sound like you want him back in your life, why not call his bluff and arrange to meet then be like oh its you! like you never knew the whole time, and then you can ask him why he ran away.

although heres not the best place practically to meet someone, but if you both feel the same way then you should ignore that if you think you both would make each other happy like that. might not be what you came here for but plenty of other people wernt looking for it when they found it no matter where it came from!

at least you know if you play dumb then reconise him when he's here you can pull him up on it and he cant disapear again till after the meet lol

From what i can gather from your email...

You had some fantastic meets with a chap from here. You told him that you were going passed the enjoying him stage and wanted more, he then buggers off...

I don't think he wanted more, just some NSA.

ask him straight out about it. I'm rubbish at playing mind games with folk and second guessing peoples actions, i prefer to be blunt and to the point.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If it was me, I'd tell him I knew who he was...

If you don't want to do that.... Ask him for a face pic.. since he seems to have only sent you cock pics so far.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"ask him straight out about it. I'm rubbish at playing mind games with folk and second guessing peoples actions, i prefer to be blunt and to the point."

[Removed by poster at 24/04/12 16:23:28]

Aren't you slighty cheesed off that he has struck up another friendship with you without letting you know who he is, seeing as he can see who you are?

Also how long after he left fab did he rejoin and start persuing you again ?

I swing to avoid this sort of drama lol

He must know that's it's you , maybe he's testing the water with you . I'd let him know I knew who he was . See what he says to that . Be honest from the start .

"From what i can gather from your email...

You had some fantastic meets with a chap from here. You told him that you were going passed the enjoying him stage and wanted more, he then buggers off...

I don't think he wanted more, just some NSA."

Oh yes that's what we both wanted... But we both admitted that we felt more and agreed that was something neither of us wanted or expected from our time together... I guess I'm just shocked that he has emerged again..

As for the cock pics... Well that was fully committed to memory... As I say I knew instantly it was his

"Aren't you slighty cheesed off that he has struck up another friendship with you without letting you know who he is, seeing as he can see who you are?

I swing to avoid this sort of drama lol "

Absolutely... Gutted because I feel I could now loose the friendship of this person who ive got to know even better through talking... even though he's one and the same... Strange I know !!! and very hard to articulate...

Why did it end just because something more seemed to happen. Were neither of you available. I met my fella on here. It certainly wasnt supposed to happen but stuff sometimes does

"Aren't you slighty cheesed off that he has struck up another friendship with you without letting you know who he is, seeing as he can see who you are?

I swing to avoid this sort of drama lol

Absolutely... Gutted because I feel I could now loose the friendship of this person who ive got to know even better through talking... even though he's one and the same... Strange I know !!! and very hard to articulate..."

I would just be angry

"Why did it end just because something more seemed to happen. Were neither of you available. I met my fella on here. It certainly wasnt supposed to happen but stuff sometimes does"

We were both recently single when we met... Having come out of long term relationships (mine being twenty years) I guess it just felt too soon...

I think as another poster said I would be angry too. He knows who you are so whats his game

"I think as another poster said I would be angry too. He knows who you are so whats his game "

I don't think he knows, sounds like a normal see if your interested type contact...

if he knew, he could just say, Hi just got a profile again etc etc, fancy meeting up?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

I swing to avoid this sort of drama lol "

Are you really sure it's him? I mean, alot of cocks do look alike! How have you not had a face pic yet in a couple of months of chatting? I would have asked for one long before now. xx

Forum Mod

If it is the same guy I think hes been really unfair by chatting to you without letting you know its him

I think its devious behaviour

"If it is the same guy I think hes been really unfair by chatting to you without letting you know its him

I think its devious behaviour"

I've checked my previous msn conversations with him from when we first met... Pictures he sent then were downloaded to my pc... The pics are the same as he sent yesterday... I thought I'd better make sure

I agree very underhand though... Can I add angry to sad lol...

"If it is the same guy I think hes been really unfair by chatting to you without letting you know its him

I think its devious behaviour"

Sounds like someone that is playing games. I would block and then count yourself lucky that you never got involved.

Seriously, what is his agenda, why not just message and say he's back on here and apologise?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

I think most of you have it wrong! Especially those who say about being "angry"! Why would you be angry? Here we have a couple who used to meet, they both seemed to agree that it was too much like a relationship and after a week, his profile went!

But suppose it wasn't a joint agreement? Suppose he was just respecting her wishes to cool it? Suppose he was being the "good guy"? The OP was just out of a 20 year relationship and didn't want another and probably made the signs to say that!

All this time later, he comes back to find her because it is perhaps time enough to try again! Maybe after 8 months, he would be able to strike up that relationship that both wanted but was finished before it started.

Just perhaps, he has found her, but is worried that she no longer feels the same about him and has decided to start the same as before, because that worked well for him last time.

Just perhaps, god forbid, he is worried about the rejection he may get and wants to test the water first?

Just perhaps, those of you who critisise just have no idea how fragile some men can be because you are all super tough.. or maybe some don't want others to find happiness...

Just perhaps, the OP should follow the very good advice from Edinguy404!

"if you have profile pics up then he obviously knows its you and is ok with that! just let him know you know its him and arrange to meet for a catch up with no expectatins from either party! you never know, your maybe meant to be with each other!"

I couldn't have put it better myself.. So what you got to lose, Maidencambs.. Go for it and good luck xxxx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

My thoughts also. Id think he was taking the piss. But then Im an old cynic

My thoughts also. Id think he was taking the piss. But then Im an old cynic "

the guys maybe just scared of the reaction he will get when he lets her know its him! maybe hes scoping out how she feels now before stepping forward and declaring himself!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

My thoughts also. Id think he was taking the piss. But then Im an old cynic

the guys maybe just scared of the reaction he will get when he lets her know its him! maybe hes scoping out how she feels now before stepping forward and declaring himself! "

And he's been chatting for a couple of months on his scoping mission...?

wel, im only giving my opinion! maybe the guy has dug his way into a hole so to speak and doesnt know how to bring the subject up!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I know how you feel. I'd been in a relationship for 20 years and separated and divorced for the last 7 years. I met someone last November and we clicked straight away. I wasn't sure it was what I wanted but now 5 months on we're still seeing each other and things are going well.

Take it at the pace you want to. We meet as a couple and have lots of fun. It can be a good thing. We only see each other once a week as his dad is ill. Make the most of it, life is too short.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

just a thought .... you say you seen two pics of a cock and have identified it as the guy you met previously . isnt there the possibility it may not actually be him? im certainly not saying there is no chance it could be ,just to maybe prepare yourself for that eventuallity. you could spoil your meeting with someone you click with ,because its not the guy you clearly still have strong feelings for . we never know why people do the things they do but we can take control of the situation . id arrange a meet ,that way you either meet this mystery man and have fabby time .or if they refuse or dont turn up you can move on . i wish you all the best x

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

key phrases in your question....do I carry on with this charade!!!

Confront him, if he is messing you about then ask yourself is that what you want from your life.

Personally don't like games so I'd ask for a face pic and to chat on phone/cam and if it's definitely him I'd want to know what he was playing at. If he's got a good reason he'll offer it, if it's an ego boost or a game - tell him to jog on.

» Add a new message to this topic