FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > arrogant messages from single males...

arrogant messages from single males...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it that 90% of the messages I recieve are from arrogant and usually much older single men that appear to think I owe them sex???? they seem to be under the impression that because I have a fat arse Im desperate!! as if! takes one hell of a man to catch my eye!

can anyone shed any light on this???

kisses, a very peed off Lou xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i get a few like that, most people do, not that many though. lots of older men like women in their twenties, i doubt they are even thinking about your fat arse, lots of women on here have fat arses.

I don't know, but I'd love to see this fat arse of yours to try and maybe get an understanding of their mind set

Well regardless off the age off the guy it happens, the key factor here is they are single....maybe single for a reason hhmmm ???? theres your clue. The truth is they are wrongly placing a low value on your favours and over estimating thier value to woman kind..... sheer arrogance ! your worth more than that piss poor attitude....you hold ya head up.... chels....size14 and curvy and worth more than that attitude xxxx

oh it doesnt get me down, just pees me off! makes this site a lot less fun for me

xx

"why is it that 90% of the messages I recieve are from arrogant and usually much older single men that appear to think I owe them sex???? they seem to be under the impression that because I have a fat arse Im desperate!! as if! takes one hell of a man to catch my eye!

kisses, a very peed off Lou xxx"

We got a message from a guy last week who said he coulp pop into ours on the way home from the match! Tempting as it was we declined politely.....

Good for you ! I wonder if a fancy lawyer could sue them under discrimination law lol lol x

Great, another post about how crap single males are! I'm sure we're all rubbing our hands at the prospect of being further sidelined ignored and deleted.Good times!

"why is it that 90% of the messages I recieve are from arrogant and usually much older single men that appear to think I owe them sex???? they seem to be under the impression that because I have a fat arse Im desperate!! as if! takes one hell of a man to catch my eye!

Why not reply with equal arrogance? That should send them running for Mummy...

"Great, another post about how crap single males are! I'm sure we're all rubbing our hands at the prospect of being further sidelined ignored and deleted.Good times! "

It's ARROGANT single men the lady is objecting to - and quite justifiably.

not saying all single guys are crap! I dont generalize, some are lovely. Im ranting cos I dont think I should have to suffer abuse for not wanting to meet someone!!

wanted to know why some men feel the need yo act this way....that is all!

some men are assholes, as are some women...i am not tarring u all with the same brush!

By *usty boobsWoman  over a year ago

studley

the ones that want to know why you dont want to meet them get me all the time

Just to add some balance.... if you read my verifs I have met and played with some older (my pref) single guys who I still see regulary to play with. They have been good in all respects to me and my fella chris so there are good guys out there ladies. As ever its a minority that dirtys the rep off the good guys. Chels

By *uteguy06Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Im sorry if i have ever messaged anyone on this site and wasn't polite and sounding arrogant.

I always try to be polite and respectful, don't understand why anyone would be like that.

"not saying all single guys are crap! I dont generalize, some are lovely. Im ranting cos I dont think I should have to suffer abuse for not wanting to meet someone!!

wanted to know why some men feel the need yo act this way....that is all!

some men are assholes, as are some women...i am not tarring u all with the same brush!"

Then I appologise

Brett are you appologising in general for your gender or as an individual lol lol chels xxx

To add some more balance, and purely Devil's Advocate.

Why do 99% of my polite, respectful messages to couples get deleted without a response?

Just accept that people will behave in this way and move on, no good getting arsey.

[Removed by poster at 27/04/12 11:38:29]

"Brett are you appologising in general for your gender or as an individual lol lol chels xxx "
For everything.The diminishing size of Wagon Wheels, Rupert Murdoch, the flu, Shane Richie; everything

oi oi now Lets be leaving shane ritchie out off this..... Shane if your out there in cyber swinging world roamin round the ether....u come see chels she will kiss u better xxxx

"To add some more balance, and purely Devil's Advocate.

Why do 99% of my polite, respectful messages to couples get deleted without a response?

Just accept that people will behave in this way and move on, no good getting arsey."

We couples and I imagine single fems do get a high volume of mail/contacts....its not an excuse im making just somtimes with the rest off life (work kids family) its just not poss to reply all the time chels x

"oi oi now Lets be leaving shane ritchie out off this..... Shane if your out there in cyber swinging world roamin round the ether....u come see chels she will kiss u better xxxx "

That was the point I was trying to make xxx

"That was the point I was trying to make xxx"

now hiding under me bed in shame x

"That was the point I was trying to make xxx

now hiding under me bed in shame x "

check for Ritchie while you're down there

now hiding under me bed in shame x check for Ritchie while you're down there "

nope....just kids toys...an odd sock and a butt plug. best av a hoover up.

now hiding under me bed in shame x check for Ritchie while you're down there

nope....just kids toys...an odd sock and a butt plug. best av a hoover up."

How random! Carefull hoovering near the buttplug!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Great, another post about how crap single males are! I'm sure we're all rubbing our hands at the prospect of being further sidelined ignored and deleted.Good times! "

I too find the constant single men bashing threads tiresome.

Personally I'm far too precious to waste a nano second on someone I'm not interested in or who send lame messages.

It's easier to delete and move on to the next one than start a thread.

hhhhmmm we did drift off point a bit lol

oh god...now I have become a villian! haha how dare I ask peoples point of view on something that bugs me?!

Must admit this is not my experience on this site, when I say no occasionally get a rude or arrogant reply but that just shows that my intitial instinct was right.

If 90 per cent of your mails are so arrogant maybe block single mails and mail the ones you would be interested in ?

have considered that but I dont wanna miss a gem and Im happy to chat to anyone as Im not here just for the sex

I had a great exchange of messages with a single guy the other day, he messaged asking if i was up for a 3some, i asked who with, he said "a mate", i asked, male or female and are they on here? his reply.... "male, do u wanna do it or not? y so many questions? thought this was a swingers site?"

i didnt bother replying again

it is easy to become irritated with people making the same mistakes over and over....becomes tedious then bitchy comments begin.... overall on FAB my experiences are positive or I simply would not be here lol.....lets all play nicely lol xxx

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"oh god...now I have become a villian! haha how dare I ask peoples point of view on something that bugs me?! "

Maybe it's because if you wanted to know other people's views you could have done a search and found hundreds of comments rather than start another thread bashing single men

I wasnt bashing all single men, just the arrogant ones who have been abusive!

"

Maybe it's because if you wanted to know other people's views you could have done a search and found hundreds of comments rather than start another thread bashing single men "

Some men need a good bashing lol !

Dunno why, but it's hardly an appealing trait is it, especially in early contact.

However, maybe it's a blessing that that side of their personality is revealed before getting too far down the road .....

X

now hiding under me bed in shame x "

I'm coming to find you!!

"Dunno why, but it's hardly an appealing trait is it, especially in early contact.

However, maybe it's a blessing that that side of their personality is revealed before getting too far down the road .....

X"

AGREED ! talking common sense now !

I'm coming to find you!! "

Well my dads bigger than yours so there !

I'm coming to find you!!

Well my dads bigger than yours so there ! "

Mine's been dead for 24 years

Oooh thread killer

On more than one occasion when I have said no, I have been asked why, as surely someone who looks like me should be grateful for getting an offer in the first place

"Well my dads bigger than yours so there !

Oooh thread killer "

How do I reply to that without looking more stupid or insensitive than I normally do ?

well sad to say but yes some single males dont know how to be polite or well mannered but that doesnt have to put you off the genuine ones on the site .

it is very slow for us single males and sometimes frustrating .

i my self have had some lovely conversations with views to meet up with couples and single females and for some reason just before agreed meets have been blocked .

ive never understood why but that is there choice and there free to change there minds if they so wish .

i think a lot of single males get a bit frustrated by this and then act rashly .

like i said understandable and just got to take it on the chin and accept the fact that someone may get cold feet and not want to go through with a particular meet ....thats life guys unfortunately

"well sad to say but yes some single males dont know how to be polite or well mannered but that doesnt have to put you off the genuine ones on the site .

it is very slow for us single males and sometimes frustrating .

i my self have had some lovely conversations with views to meet up with couples and single females and for some reason just before agreed meets have been blocked .

ive never understood why but that is there choice and there free to change there minds if they so wish .

i think a lot of single males get a bit frustrated by this and then act rashly .

like i said understandable and just got to take it on the chin and accept the fact that someone may get cold feet and not want to go through with a particular meet ....thats life guys unfortunately "

AGREED ! more common sense, am liking this xxx

"Well my dads bigger than yours so there !

Oooh thread killer

How do I reply to that without looking more stupid or insensitive than I normally do ? "

Didn't mean it to make you feel bad. Was meant to be tongue in cheek, you weren't to know.

No offence taken

"How do I reply to that without looking more stupid or insensitive than I normally do ?

Didn't mean it to make you feel bad. Was meant to be tongue in cheek, you weren't to know.

No offence taken "

Thankyou x

2 points, all your verifications are from older guys apart from the odd older gal! so people will presume your into older and msg you! and at the end of your pe you state 'crude msgs will not get a reply'! maybe they are just winding you up! but just do as you state and dont reply/delete/block msgs that annoy you instead of single guy bashing!

"2 points, all your verifications are from older guys apart from the odd older gal! so people will presume your into older and msg you! and at the end of your pe you state 'crude msgs will not get a reply'! maybe they are just winding you up! but just do as you state and dont reply/delete/block msgs that annoy you instead of single guy bashing! "

I thought she had made it very clear she was not single guy bashing at all.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"

We got a message from a guy last week who said he coulp pop into ours on the way home from the match! Tempting as it was we declined politely....."

LMAO....I am a single guy, but I have to say that really made me laugh. I know what the thread title is, so such comments are to be expected, but OMG it's too funny for words to think that such an approach would actually work....

By *ntforyouMan  over a year ago

Matlock

Hiya as a single guy on here . single being that by choice as I am a great dad and have my children every weekend without fail, and work hard in the week. I dont have time to find a relationship in the sense of a full time girlfriend. swinging for me is a great way to meet new people, satifsy a need, have some fun and socilise. even on a meet and I have several do ever expect sex from anyone, if it happens its becuase we get on, want to progress further as its been a pleasent evening and we want to x so in defense of the single men on here, I have to agree thats 99% of these guys approach is inmature and childish and they do themselves no favours xx

"2 points, all your verifications are from older guys apart from the odd older gal! so people will presume your into older and msg you! and at the end of your pe you state 'crude msgs will not get a reply'! maybe they are just winding you up! but just do as you state and dont reply/delete/block msgs that annoy you instead of single guy bashing!

I thought she had made it very clear she was not single guy bashing at all."

just my point of view!

every time i come to the forum there is yet again, a thread about single guys doing this or that! (he didnt turn up, he doesnt have foto verifies, he isnt meet verified, he sent a rude msg, he wants to fuck my dog!)

ok, last one was made up but you get the drift!

if i get iffy msgs i delete and block! i dont come running to the forum asking everyones opinion if iv done the right thing or what they would do! and i seriously doubt that 9 out of 10 cats, i mean single guys, are as bad as made out!

well here goes, my very female take on this thread.

my mother taught me if you have nothing nice too say then say nothing. manners cost absolutely nothing .

"well here goes, my very female take on this thread.

my mother taught me if you have nothing nice too say then say nothing. manners cost absolutely nothing .

"

more common sense x

first of all...I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL SINGLE MEN!!!

secondly...i do like men older than me, however men old enough to be my father do not interest me.

thirdly...the men Im talking of are those who are fairly inoffensive until I say no thankyou who then launch abuse at me.

and finally...the forums are to express opinions, have debates, serious and silly discussions, I aint about to keep me gob shut when ive said nothing offensive.

were all entitled to a rant every once in a while....

"I wasnt bashing all single men, just the arrogant ones who have been abusive! "

some people are just to sensative and see it as having a go at all.

I do understand what you mean about they think you you should be greatful for the attention. At least the good ones make it worth sticking around.

i didnt say you were talking about ALL single guys! just 90% of them isnt it? which is 9 out of 10? and yes, the forums are for debate, hence my reply, which means im debating!

"Hiya as a single guy on here . single being that by choice as I am a great dad and have my children every weekend without fail, and work hard in the week. I dont have time to find a relationship in the sense of a full time girlfriend. swinging for me is a great way to meet new people, satifsy a need, have some fun and socilise. even on a meet and I have several do ever expect sex from anyone, if it happens its becuase we get on, want to progress further as its been a pleasent evening and we want to x so in defense of the single men on here, I have to agree thats 99% of these guys approach is inmature and childish and they do themselves no favours xx "

Agreed... x

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

We have had a few but we just ignore them , have found a lot of nice single guys as well though x

90% of the nessages I get ...yes.

my reply, continuing the debate....

"90% of the nessages I get ...yes.

my reply, continuing the debate...."

well, if i may ask a question? why not just delete and block? i imagine thats what most people do when they recieve a msg thats unsuitable!

"90% of the nessages I get ...yes.

my reply, continuing the debate...."

Just read your update - maybe the guys that are messaging you mistook it for a challenge? Lol

Seriously though - you've been clear - so delete (and should you choose, block) and for every 9 arrogant morons who get in touch maybe 1 will be nice and normal!

And as a single guy also pee'd off with the muppets on here (predominantly male but also couples and the odd single girl who thinks she's better than everyone else!) - bash away to your hearts content, vent, rant and debate away in here - it's free and that's what the forums are for!! Happy hunting!

I do delete and block those that are offensive

Can I just ask, what sort of message(s) do you regard as 'arrogant' ?

i just replied to a pm about this about 30 seconds ago LOL

By *ntelligent Gent.Man  over a year ago

Just want to say if there's any arrogant women that want to mail me I'd appreciate it

im nice and respect everyone try me

"Just want to say if there's any arrogant women that want to mail me I'd appreciate it "

u get that when im in chat :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

By *ntelligent Gent.Man  over a year ago

"Just want to say if there's any arrogant women that want to mail me I'd appreciate it

u get that when im in chat :P:P:P:P:P:P:P"

ha ha - look forward to it!

Or the ones that say "take a look at my verifications!"

Idiots any age I am afraid, lots more who will like you for you

"Or the ones that say "take a look at my verifications!"

Idiots any age I am afraid, lots more who will like you for you "

had that today LOL

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, if you dont throw your eye too hard, I aint bad at catching!

I never have issues with single gents sending me arrogant messages, as they are likely to be blocked before they have a chance to message me!

Perhaps my profile sends out some kind of message and acts as a deterrent of some sort!

for every nasty arrogant message there are many more nice ones

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"for every nasty arrogant message there are many more nice ones

"

+1

Perhaps we are just lucky but we very rarely get nasty or rude messages.

+1

Perhaps we are just lucky but we very rarely get nasty or rude messages. "

i get them when i say no thanks so alot of the time i dont reply now saves the idiots messaging me back thinkiing they have the last laugh

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

been on here 3 years now and not once have i felt that anyone thinks i owe them sex - must be a better class of person in Evesham

had the odd man get nasty if i have turned them down but that just makes me laugh

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

+1

Perhaps we are just lucky but we very rarely get nasty or rude messages. "

+1

i get ones asking if i fancy fucking that day...but to be honest they probably know me and know i usually do want a fuck 24/7

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

My nasty messages are normally from people I have never spoke to before, never mind turned down! But hey, I've nothing to report in the last 6 weeks so yeah, woo hoo lol long may it continue xx

Ha ha quality thread , I'm sure there are more arrogant men on here than stuck up females but there is like 10x more men than women on this site , so it's a numbers game and not a single one of you ladies doesnt know you have all the power,there are hundreds if not thousands of men on here, so my advice would be either block and move on or say wow your just my type, I'll meet you tomorrow and let them sit in a pub by themselves for an hour or so, lesson learned !

And all the single guy moaning about this thread have to realise the girl is just fed up wi the crap and this seems to be the place to vent your frustrations, maybe the admin should create a womans only part of the forum lol and all you ones who are moaning are coming across as your trying to advertise yourselves and get the ladies interested in you I mean "look at my verifications" I'm wonderful( tongue firmly in cheek)

"

been on here 3 years now and not once have i felt that anyone thinks i owe them sex - must be a better class of person in Evesham

had the odd man get nasty if i have turned them down but that just makes me laugh "

My feelings were hurt...;-) x

the fact that alot of guys are taking this as a male bashing post, when its clear what it says, proves that alot of guys just dont read nor take note and simply get offended for no reason. Or get offended just because of their own jack of understanding. Its a personal preference thing. If someone not interested why get worked up by it. Their choice. They should be glad they got a firm response instead of leaving them hanging. If i get declined i politely thank them for taking time to let me know and dont message that person again. i can only imagine those guys have a "hurt ego" issue.

Jesus dude be the exception don't sit whinging about how guys get a bad rap on here. Some guys do very well and you can bet that they are not the ones that complain. The very sexy sounding OP has already told us that not being an arrogant twat puts you in the 10% of guys who would in with a chance

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"first of all...I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL SINGLE MEN!!!

secondly...i do like men older than me, however men old enough to be my father do not interest me.

"

To deal with the age thing has anyone ever suggested you set your age flters to your upper age preference so those guys can't mail you?

I have had the odd unpleasant ones who accused me for being stuck up.

I can't help that they feel inferior against my greatness!

London

"the fact that alot of guys are taking this as a male bashing post, when its clear what it says, proves that alot of guys just dont read nor take note and simply get offended for no reason. Or get offended just because of their own jack of understanding. Its a personal preference thing. If someone not interested why get worked up by it. Their choice. They should be glad they got a firm response instead of leaving them hanging. If i get declined i politely thank them for taking time to let me know and dont message that person again. i can only imagine those guys have a "hurt ego" issue."

I'm not a guy and I see it as a male bashing post.

I get messages from married men, men asking why, if I can accommodate does it matter if they can't, bi men telling me "good luck" seeking straight men into anal play, I'd get more meets if I met bi men, short men, men outside London...men who if they even glanced at my profile wouldn't message me and I have filters to limit who contacts me.

If I started a thread asking why the men I'm not interested in contact me it would be a form of male bashing. Someone else might view it as venting...however, that's the way of forums people have differing views from what the op intended. You can always tell...they usually get arsey.

"the fact that alot of guys are taking this as a male bashing post, when its clear what it says, proves that alot of guys just dont read nor take note and simply get offended for no reason. Or get offended just because of their own jack of understanding. Its a personal preference thing. If someone not interested why get worked up by it. Their choice. They should be glad they got a firm response instead of leaving them hanging. If i get declined i politely thank them for taking time to let me know and dont message that person again. i can only imagine those guys have a "hurt ego" issue.

I'm not a guy and I see it as a male bashing post.

I get messages from married men, men asking why, if I can accommodate does it matter if they can't, bi men telling me "good luck" seeking straight men into anal play, I'd get more meets if I met bi men, short men, men outside London...men who if they even glanced at my profile wouldn't message me and I have filters to limit who contacts me.

If I started a thread asking why the men I'm not interested in contact me it would be a form of male bashing. Someone else might view it as venting...however, that's the way of forums people have differing views from what the op intended. You can always tell...they usually get arsey. "

London

"I have had the odd unpleasant ones who accused me for being stuck up.

I can't help that they feel inferior against my greatness! "

When I first started one of the first messages was from a man that said he'd never read a more arrogant profile in his life and I obviously wasn't into anal as my head was blocking entry it was so far up my own arse.

Five years later he's one of my best friends, we go out and he still lives in hope I'll shag him again.

the reason I dont filter or block people unless theyve already pissed me off is because, like many, Im not just here for the sex and I like talking to all people, any age, so long as theyre not twats

its not just men that have been rude, a few couples have too, I dont tar all men with the same brush, hence why single men are not blocked!

» Add a new message to this topic