FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > clubs

clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all i'm going to a club tomorrow afternoon it will b my first time i'm going with my fb she has been before but i am so nervous what do i do wen i'm in there lol i no it sounds silly but i don't want to look like a dick and put people of from chatting and playing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Normal etiquette when you see a woman you want to play with is to walk towards her slapping your dick against the palm of your hand like a policeman with his truncheon and say, "Ello, ello, ello, want all this then?"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol nice 1

make sure you walk round with one ball sticking out of your y-fronts!

that goes down well

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Bang one out before you go so you don't cum too quickly when you get to play

Forum Mod

Just be yourself,im sure you don't behave like a dick in real life and that should'nt be any different in a club

You have the bonus of not being on your own,go with no massive expectations but think of it as a night out where you may have some fun

I expect once you get in there and see thats its full of just ordinary people you won't feel so nervous about it all

Have fun

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

treat it as you would any night out, be polite, reasonably sober and make the effort to mingle.

When chatting do not assume it means you have pulled, however if someone says they hope to play , they probably mean it.

Be alert to body language, but remember its a flirty environment.

In the playrooms use your common sense and judgement. If its a group room and a woman is surrounded by 3 guys she may well not mind another joining in, but pushing in on a couple fucking may well get a different response.

Do not wander around wanking under your towel or following every single woman or couple whenever they head to a play room.

above all relax and treat it as an experience, dont expect anything and you wont be disappointed

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

All great advice above.

By *ibertine61Man  over a year ago

hereford

"Normal etiquette when you see a woman you want to play with is to walk towards her slapping your dick against the palm of your hand like a policeman with his truncheon and say, "Ello, ello, ello, want all this then?" "

By *ibertine61Man  over a year ago

hereford

Only joking . Follow Jemima's advice and you won't go far wrong

"treat it as you would any night out, be polite, reasonably sober and make the effort to mingle.

When chatting do not assume it means you have pulled, however if someone says they hope to play , they probably mean it.

Be alert to body language, but remember its a flirty environment.

In the playrooms use your common sense and judgement. If its a group room and a woman is surrounded by 3 guys she may well not mind another joining in, but pushing in on a couple fucking may well get a different response.

Do not wander around wanking under your towel or following every single woman or couple whenever they head to a play room.

above all relax and treat it as an experience, dont expect anything and you wont be disappointed "

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Pass your FB into the group room thats full of single men, while whispering to her to have fun, go back to the bar and have a few beers, collect her later and go home getting all the details off her and then submit it as a story to Fab....

Nah, in all seriousness, tell the hosts your newbies when you arrive, they'll normally show you round and introduce you to a couple of people and assuming you act in a normal manner you'll have fun. remember also though that you can always say no and in a club no means no.

Have a fun night!

» Add a new message to this topic