FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > verifcation

verifcation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm I'm trying to leave feedback/verification for a wonderful sexy couple I met and played with last night, but because I'm new the system won't let me, because I havnt got any feedback myself yet, I joined this site a week ago so am a bit of a newbie, a lucky one, but still a newbie, what do I need to do please, ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask them to verify you first

Ok thanks for advice, I've just message them, woooowww what a night, and trust me... it takes a lot for me to say 'wow' lol

Welcome to the joys of fabs

"Welcome to the joys of fabs "

Lol tell me about it, I'm a lucky lucky man, a newbie, but a very lucky newbie x

I had the other way round, I been trying to verify friends of mine, they arent that new,,, but dont have any verifications yet,, so I thought I would help them out with one,,, it didnt work, so we invited each other as friends, then I did anyother verification and it still hasnt been sent to them,,does anyone know why?

"I had the other way round, I been trying to verify friends of mine, they arent that new,,, but dont have any verifications yet,, so I thought I would help them out with one,,, it didnt work, so we invited each other as friends, then I did anyother verification and it still hasnt been sent to them,,does anyone know why? "

have you ever used there computer to check your profile or have they ever used yours to check theres if so the system wont let you verifie then had the same trouble when i set up a profile for someone using my com it i couldnt verifie them

» Add a new message to this topic