FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I'm new I need help

I'm new I need help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello there I'm very new to this side of things and would like some advise and tips to help me to find the right people spot the fakes and time Waster and better my chance on getting meets ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your not into male male because your straight but your intreasted in tv/ts this would make you bicurius

you also say your new to this but you have been on here over a year so your not new to the site

if you dont mind mixing work with pleasure you work in a pub why not organise a social meets

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you mean ? It's not my pub. You are right I will change to it to bi thank you

With the bit about "doing both of you" I definitely suggest you change to bi curious at least as it does look a little odd.

I'd also think about running your profile through a spell checker.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Cannot accommodate, can't travel, "straight" but want to do both in a couple and seeking TVs...and you wonder why it's hard to get meets?!!!

Hmmm...it's a mystery for sure.

"your not into male male because your straight but your intreasted in tv/ts this would make you bicurius

you also say your new to this but you have been on here over a year so your not new to the site

if you dont mind mixing work with pleasure you work in a pub why not organise a social meets "

ment to say if you need to find out how to spot timewasters look in the mirror or change your profile whats the point of asking for advice getting it then not using it wast of every ones time

"Hello there I'm very new to this side of things and would like some advise and tips to help me to find the right people spot the fakes and time Waster and better my chance on getting meets ???"

As someone before me said, how can you be new to the scene after being on here for over a year?! Make up your mind if you're new or not. And how do you expect to get meets if your profile states that you 'can't travel' and 'can't accommodate'? So what can you do?

» Add a new message to this topic