FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > rimming

rimming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A thought crossed my mind during a meet and that's how do I keep my hands from slipping when doing the dead I don't mean fingers going where they shouldn't. (or maybe they should lol) I mean my hands slip while holding the receivers cheeks open (trying to be discreet in my wording here. Just as the recipient is really getting into it I have to re adjust my hands back to where they were. to make the area required easier to access. maybe talc on my hands might do it. What do others who are givers do to keep going so to speak. Have tried to word this as delicate as poss but its not been easy lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am not sure what you mean, but really am interested.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Are you worried about falling in?

[Removed by poster at 30/04/12 23:50:42]

No lol the opposite my hands slip and erm fail to keep cheeks open lol I trying to word it discreet as not everyone agrees with rimming and don't wanna offend

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"No lol the opposite my hands slip and erm fail to keep cheeks open lol I trying to word it discreet as not everyone agrees with rimming and don't wanna offend"

Its a part of sex for consenting adults so don't worry. If you get them on all fours you won't have to worry about keeping their cheeks apart - it happens naturally.

Thanks for the private message net lol great minds think alike lol

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

lost.com

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"A thought crossed my mind during a meet and that's how do I keep my hands from slipping when doing the dead "

"doing the dead"?

isn't necrophilia illegal?

"A thought crossed my mind during a meet and that's how do I keep my hands from slipping when doing the dead

"doing the dead"?

isn't necrophilia illegal? "

PMSL!

"

"doing the dead"?

isn't necrophilia illegal? "

thats exactly what i thought when i read that.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

dont know what you are talking but, but drop us an email and see if we can meet and show us lol

By *unstuffMan  over a year ago

Warrington/Edinburgh

I guess the best way if they are on there backs is to have his or her lift there legs to there chest. Or you have them on there knees with chest to the bed/floor.

This allows easy access with out cheeks getting in the way, unless of course the person your indulging it with has a rather huge Posterior...

Funstuff

X

"A thought crossed my mind during a meet and that's how do I keep my hands from slipping when doing the dead I don't mean fingers going where they shouldn't. (or maybe they should lol) I mean my hands slip while holding the receivers cheeks open (trying to be discreet in my wording here. Just as the recipient is really getting into it I have to re adjust my hands back to where they were. to make the area required easier to access. maybe talc on my hands might do it. What do others who are givers do to keep going so to speak. Have tried to word this as delicate as poss but its not been easy lol "

you worry too much

"A thought crossed my mind during a meet and that's how do I keep my hands from slipping when doing the dead

"doing the dead"?

isn't necrophilia illegal?

PMSL! "

+1!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

its a site where ppl meet for nsa sex and you think you cant talk about a finger going up the arse

By *heiraWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I guess the best way if they are on there backs is to have his or her lift there legs to there chest. Or you have them on there knees with chest to the bed/floor.

This allows easy access with out cheeks getting in the way, unless of course the person your indulging it with has a rather huge Posterior... I have to agree Fun , i much prefer to be on my knees when receiving....take note

Funstuff

X"

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

get them in bicycle position and they can hold there own ass open enabling you to probe worry free, or have them lie face down spread eagled on bed then your hands wont slip as easy

..or find somebody who doesn't have a greasy arse

"..or find somebody who doesn't have a greasy arse "

"A thought crossed my mind during a meet and that's how do I keep my hands from slipping when doing the dead I don't mean fingers going where they shouldn't. (or maybe they should lol) I mean my hands slip while holding the receivers cheeks open (trying to be discreet in my wording here. Just as the recipient is really getting into it I have to re adjust my hands back to where they were. to make the area required easier to access. maybe talc on my hands might do it. What do others who are givers do to keep going so to speak. Have tried to word this as delicate as poss but its not been easy lol

you worry too much "

Just say it as it is man! Try using rubber gloves for extra grip on those fat arses to get ur face right in there mmmm

"A thought crossed my mind during a meet and that's how do I keep my hands from slipping when doing the dead I don't mean fingers going where they shouldn't. (or maybe they should lol) I mean my hands slip while holding the receivers cheeks open (trying to be discreet in my wording here. Just as the recipient is really getting into it I have to re adjust my hands back to where they were. to make the area required easier to access. maybe talc on my hands might do it. What do others who are givers do to keep going so to speak. Have tried to word this as delicate as poss but its not been easy lol

you worry too much "

Just say it as it is man! Try using rubber gloves for extra grip on those fat arses to get ur face right in there mmmm

Thank you all I did giggle at some and yeah I not gonna worry so much about offending now after all its not Facebook is it lol

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

Absolutely amazed at the people who can't acknowledge a simple spelling mistake and identify that the word 'dead' should read 'deed'. This lady is clearly shy about discussing such a topic, so a little help, rather than take the piss might have been a better approach. As the title of the post is 'Rimming', why the ridiculous comments about 'sticking a finger in'?...sheesh!

"Absolutely amazed at the people who can't acknowledge a simple spelling mistake and identify that the word 'dead' should read 'deed'. This lady is clearly shy about discussing such a topic, so a little help, rather than take the piss might have been a better approach. As the title of the post is 'Rimming', why the ridiculous comments about 'sticking a finger in'?...sheesh!

"

Thank you I did not even realise I had mis spelt a mix of nerves being on a mobile phone and be dislexic I guess I should be pleased with myself its only one lol. Thank you to those who have helped

» Add a new message to this topic