FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > another what am i doing wrong thread

another what am i doing wrong thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this but here goes.

I have been on here for over two months now and have not had much response in terms of meets.

Could anyone give me any idea what I am doing wrong with my profile.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you're profile reads well, so I don't think it's your profile. The only thing I would say is I'm not a fan of a cock pic avatar, it's something that puts me off reading a message. Apart from that, how do your first message's read?

your profile looks good, but the sad fact is that your one of many, so its going to be hard work sorry

theres thousands of men on the site all competing to get meets...

to me good ones need to stand out....good sence of humour...good banter...creative pics and not just pics of a cock...i like to see a wee bit personality...

try attending some socials in ur area...drinks nights etc...

and remember always this aint a sex site...its a swinging site....

"

"

well said

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"theres thousands of men on the site all competing to get meets...

to me good ones need to stand out....good sence of humour...good banter...creative pics and not just pics of a cock...i like to see a wee bit personality...

try attending some socials in ur area...drinks nights etc...

"

this ^^^^^

Ok thanks for your help, to be honest my messages read pretty formal with no humour.

Will tank on the advice guys and add some better pics without my cock in them lol.

Thanks again.

"Ok thanks for your help, to be honest my messages read pretty formal with no humour.

Will tank on the advice guys and add some better pics without my cock in them lol.

Thanks again."

try being less formal, my eyes glaze over at them kind of messages. It doesn't have to be lengthy, just something that shows you have a personality, just let your natural humour come across, oh and be complimentary. Of course everyone is different, but these types of messages always brighten up my day =)

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Spell and grammar check the profile - it's not terrible but some people might be put off by the tiniest thing and we single men have to maximise our chances!

Cock pic/ bi.

Easy.

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy."

some of us like bi!!!

Thanks guys, just have a bath and will get to work on it, never thought it would be this hard to meet people, its like applying for a job lol, very naïve of me I know.

Also nice to meet some kind people on here like you guys.

Thanks again.

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy."

I admit and understand cock pics can be a turn off to couples and women, but what has being bi got to do with it?

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy.

some of us like bi!!!"

u both are sexy and bi

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy.

I admit and understand cock pics can be a turn off to couples and women, but what has being bi got to do with it?"

your profile pic i have no issue with nor the profile and being bi is an added bonus

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy.

some of us like bi!!!

u both are sexy and bi "

awww thanks =)

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy.

I admit and understand cock pics can be a turn off to couples and women, but what has being bi got to do with it?

your profile pic i have no issue with nor the profile and being bi is an added bonus "

Thanks jacgs, being bi does have its advantages as I get to play with both of a couple which suits me fine lol.

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy.

some of us like bi!!!

u both are sexy and bi "

They sure are but alas all the gooduns live so far away

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy.

I admit and understand cock pics can be a turn off to couples and women, but what has being bi got to do with it?"

A *lot* of profiles I've seen wont meet bi men. I personally don't have a problem with it as me and Sir do, but lots of couples won't.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Your profile doesn't really stand out and too many cock pics for my taste but your profile isn't aimed at me, so good luck.

"Cock pic/ bi.

Easy.

A *lot* of profiles I've seen wont meet bi men. I personally don't have a problem with it as me and Sir do, but lots of couples won't."

I've noticed that it may be a turn off to some couple but I think it is best if I be honest with myself and other couples, anyway off for a bath or else this will be the second bath I've left to go cold today from being on here lol.

Cannot accomodate and talking about discretion will make people wary that you are cheating.

And how many cock pictures does one profile need?

[Removed by poster at 01/05/12 19:49:58]

"Cannot accomodate and talking about discretion will make people wary that you are cheating.

And how many cock pictures does one profile need?"

Removed the cock pictures and I need discretion as don't want people knowing I'm on here

"Cannot accomodate and talking about discretion will make people wary that you are cheating.

Removed the cock pictures and I need discretion as don't want people knowing I'm on here "

least use a self timer

Removed the cock pictures and I need discretion as don't want people knowing I'm on here

What's a self timer lol

least use a self timer "

Removed the cock pictures and I need discretion as don't want people knowing I'm on here "

We all need discretion, like I say drawing attention to it and not bveing able to accomodate coupled with no face pics will make people suspect you are cheating. So if you aren;t expand on why you need discretiona and can't accomodate or at least stop drawing attention to it.

We all need discretion, like I say drawing attention to it and not bveing able to accomodate coupled with no face pics will make people suspect you are cheating. So if you aren;t expand on why you need discretiona and can't accomodate or at least stop drawing attention to it."

I am in a relationship yes so can't accommodate, some people can't stand cheats some don't mind

We all need discretion, like I say drawing attention to it and not bveing able to accomodate coupled with no face pics will make people suspect you are cheating. So if you aren;t expand on why you need discretiona and can't accomodate or at least stop drawing attention to it.

I am in a relationship yes so can't accommodate, some people can't stand cheats some don't mind "

i cheat at pool does that count

» Add a new message to this topic