FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > meeting someone you know outside swinging ?

meeting someone you know outside swinging ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so this has never happened to me before, been chatting to a guy on here for a little while and after quite a few messages between us we decided to exchange face pics.

I meet as a single usually but the first time is always is my husband present for my own security and to make sure whoever is meant to be turning up actually shows up.

Having exchanged pics i showed my husband who i was meeting to which he replied that he knew him outside of swinging and said it may be a bit awkward when meeting in work mode.

Having said that my husband would know who he is and he wouldnt know who my husband is which seems a bit unfair but my husband isnt the type who would ever say anything even if he came across some who we had already met with unless they said something first to him.

The question is this should i reveal my husbands identity to the guy i was going to meet or should i just leave alone and go our separate ways without any thing being said ?? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Separate ways we say... there is so many other men out there you could meet up with in the future.

Why possibly complicate something good you and your husband have going on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say go sepperate ways. I was in chat a few night back were someone clicked on a cam an realised they knew the people on cam from work. The next thing you know the person is threatening to tell people at work etc. At the end of it all the guy explained he was just having a laugh and would not tell anyone but that was not the point. The distress for the people on cam was not good. While you know your husband will not say anything to anyone do we ever know really what other people are capable of.

Go your separate ways.... No brainer, what is more important your husbands views/opinions or a meet with a guy who could possibly cause you both embarrassment in the future.

Thats what i find scarey about going on cam would be worried the whole time!!!

Just tell him that although he is a nice gentleman and you wish him the best of luck and that he himself did nothing wrong, that you are going to have to go your separate ways. not his fault at all not yours, just a situation you might be uncomfortable with or might make your husband uncomfortable with and no meet is worth that.

I would tell him that he is known to you and think its best not to meet, then block him without revealing anything

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Or if you really don't want to involve your hubby at all simply tell the guy that you should have asked for a face pic sooner and that you don't fancy him after all.

Apologize for wasting his time and leave it like that.

You can quietly block him if you want but that way your oh shouldn't get any come back through work connections due to sour grapes.

» Add a new message to this topic