FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Approach

Approach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone shed some light on best way to approach on messages to women & couples.

I’ve sent both straight to point messages & politely introduced myself then asked about them. Whatever fitted their profile & still get hardly anything back.

Genuine lad wanting to get involved here just asking for advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BootyfulDayWoman  over a year ago

If you messaged me, unless you had a very interesting message I'd possibly not reply. I prefer profiles with more info on it; doesn't have to be anything super deep but just something to show your personality a bit more. If a profile is a little cheeky and has a fun side to it it makes me to know the guy a bit better. Pics look pretty good but not super my type...Someone super fit and muscly intimidates me a little hehe

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

I find humour is a good icebreaker. And possibly reply or make comment about something they have written about in their profile.

Shows them that you've given them the courtesy that you've taken time to read it.

You'll always get those who never reply.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We give single guys up to 2 messages to spark our interest. As soon as we get a message we check the profile and check they match what we are looking for. Then it's down to the message." Hi let's fuck" or "hey" don't even get that far and never will with us. We are looking initially for something not to long, interesting, humour helps and not straight down to the nitty gritty. Ultimately it is her/ our decision if we want to meet someone.

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Honestly. Your info (or lack thereof) is offputting. Pictures are good but I’d depict that to mean that you are relying on your physical appearance to get you through. I know it’s only like a two line bio but you might want to proof read it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers for feedback you lot, appreciate it!

Back to the drawing board it is! Haha

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"Anyone shed some light on best way to approach on messages to women & couples.

I’ve sent both straight to point messages & politely introduced myself then asked about them. Whatever fitted their profile & still get hardly anything back.

"

Hi mate,

It's fairly easy but first things first, just disconnect your balls and don't expect anything at all. Don't think about sex at all for the time being.

Ok, so, with messages, what you have to do is stand out. Messages like, "Hi, I'm such and such, how are you?", They won't work on women because they get hundreds like that. They may work on couples.

When you attract attention, do not fuss and do not chase! Be cool with the woman, and keep your cards close to your chest. Do not be too attentive, and don't get too excited. A little bit of ignoring is a good thing.

John

"We give single guys up to 2 messages to spark our interest. As soon as we get a message we check the profile and check they match what we are looking for. Then it's down to the message." Hi let's fuck" or "hey" don't even get that far and never will with us. We are looking initially for something not to long, interesting, humour helps and not straight down to the nitty gritty. Ultimately it is her/ our decision if we want to meet someone. "

This^^^^

T

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"

Your photos are hot!

Doesn’t mean I would immediately drop my knickers and invite you round though.

Everyone is different, what works for some won’t work for others. You need to spark that connection like someone said!

"

As a single Guy you’re already up against it but your profile could be beefed up a little, make it stand out from the other single guys. For us personally your message should be full of humour and a mix of additional information about you and what you’re into etc. Also make sure you read a profile before blindly messaging as nothing annoys people more than being asked stupid questions that they’ve already answered on the profile. Oh, and don’t spam dick pics. Happy Fabbing x

Majority of single guys forget they need to probably get on better with the fella than woman.

Most completely ignore the fella and its then an instant bye bye!

Just be nice, relaxed, not creepy & if that don’t work offer them money, everyone loves money

You can’t force attraction. If they aren’t feeling it you won’t get a reply.

"Majority of single guys forget they need to probably get on better with the fella than woman.

Most completely ignore the fella and its then an instant bye bye! "

This everyday. And also telling the fella how nice his lady is, rarely cuts it. He knows as he’s with her.

"Majority of single guys forget they need to probably get on better with the fella than woman.

Most completely ignore the fella and its then an instant bye bye! "

Absolutely this!

I used to organise 'date nights' for my ex. Put up a meet and usual story, even though it was clear from the profile and meet details what were looking for and that it would be the M vetting the guys a high proportion of the messages were written directly to my OH at the time...

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Hi mate,

It's fairly easy but first things first, just disconnect your balls and don't expect anything at all. Don't think about sex at all for the time being.

Ok, so, with messages, what you have to do is stand out. Messages like, "Hi, I'm such and such, how are you?", They won't work on women because they get hundreds like that. They may work on couples.

When you attract attention, do not fuss and do not chase! Be cool with the woman, and keep your cards close to your chest. Do not be too attentive, and don't get too excited. A little bit of ignoring is a good thing.

John"

Got wet reading the genius of this ^^^

"

When you send a message most people look at your profile first. If your profile is shit your messages is not getting opened.

Most completely ignore the fella and its then an instant bye bye!

Absolutely this!

I used to organise 'date nights' for my ex. Put up a meet and usual story, even though it was clear from the profile and meet details what were looking for and that it would be the M vetting the guys a high proportion of the messages were written directly to my OH at the time..."

This is 100% right. S deals solely with our profile. C does occasionally look in. Main thing to get off on the wrong foot it to just address the message to her, we make it clear on our profile. So by doing it it shows they’ve not read a thing and just looked at the pics.

Also, don’t ask obvious questions like are you looking for guys? If their profile says they are!!

As a couple. When an overly direct message comes in fella worries about filly’s safety and if her needs will be fully taken into account. The fella always needs to be reassured that Mrs will be taken care of.

» Add a new message to this topic