FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, been on here a little while. Really struggle with responses, I'm not sure my profile is doing me any favours, a lot of people look but no response.

Appreciate any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustme1820Woman  over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"Hi guys, been on here a little while. Really struggle with responses, I'm not sure my profile is doing me any favours, a lot of people look but no response.

Appreciate any advice"

honestly op, your profile is poor. That said clearly it’s worked as you’re nine weeks in and have had a meet. There’s hundreds of threads on the forums, do a search, read and apply as necessary

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, been on here a little while. Really struggle with responses, I'm not sure my profile is doing me any favours, a lot of people look but no response.

Appreciate any advice

honestly op, your profile is poor. That said clearly it’s worked as you’re nine weeks in and have had a meet. There’s hundreds of threads on the forums, do a search, read and apply as necessary "

Never understood these threads and there's been thousands of them....

"help me get sex"

There's forum search which brings up the same "advice" threads over and over and over and over again...

Can someone do me a CV that'll get me a Managing Directors job please

Thank you very much

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Appreciate any advice

honestly op, your profile is poor. That said clearly it’s worked as you’re nine weeks in and have had a meet. There’s hundreds of threads on the forums, do a search, read and apply as necessary

Never understood these threads and there's been thousands of them....

"help me get sex"

There's forum search which brings up the same "advice" threads over and over and over and over again...

Can someone do me a CV that'll get me a Managing Directors job please

Thank you very much "

Cheers Andy, to be fair I think there is a difference between someone writing your bio and receiving constructive critiscm.

With so many guys on here it does make it very difficult, so asking for others to give an independent opinion without bias, isn't in my eyes the worst thing to do.

As for writing a CV to be a managing director, there are thousands of professional CV writers out there and they make a small fortune!

By *aveman11Man  over a year ago

Cumbria

There are thousands of men to a woman or whatever the ratio is hounding them ect and there are couples that aren't looking for single men so majority of people have a good selection of people basically queueing, so either your messages get lost or your not the best pick of the bunch take it on the chin and try with another you will be someone's type

» Add a new message to this topic