FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Timewasters!!

Timewasters!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

3 in 1 day is it a record???

First arranged dogging meet at 9 only for the people to not show up!!

Then had a meet in Milton Keynes for 11 only for them not to respond to email with address after they asked me to meet them!!!

Then last minute meet in Reading got there at 11.30 only to be told after introductions that she wanted a younger guy. She was 52 but wanted a 30 year old!!!

Therefore i have just got home and am as frustrated as I have never been before!!!

Rant over lol

Any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

chose better...u met a person with age restrictions...so why wasnt that sorted before hand...

arranged a dogging meet...contradiction in my view..

perhaps the Milton Keynes couple didnt want a guy who saw them as second best...decide who u want to meet in a day and sort that... i would be pissed of to discover i was your back up, probably refuse to meet u too.

Your whole post suggests nt putting thought into who u are meeting, or using common sense

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look on the bright side at least you got something to moan about lol

Just like a striker getting into good goalscoring positions , one is bound to hit the back of the net .

3 potential meets arranged in a day . That's fantastic , let's start converting these chances into real meets

Was not a second best or alternative was scheduled for after the first meet

hexham

"Was not a second best or alternative was scheduled for after the first meet"

then i would have definatly dumped u too...sorry but sloppy seconds doesnt appeal to many...

perhaps next time think about what others want not just what u want

"Was not a second best or alternative was scheduled for after the first meet

then i would have definatly dumped u too...sorry but sloppy seconds doesnt appeal to many...

perhaps next time think about what others want not just what u want "

Lol thanks for dumping me too

Thanks for you opinion

"Look on the bright side at least you got something to moan about lol

Just like a striker getting into good goalscoring positions , one is bound to hit the back of the net .

3 potential meets arranged in a day . That's fantastic , let's start converting these chances into real meets "

Lol cheers mate, feels like an own goal from some comments

"Look on the bright side at least you got something to moan about lol

3 potential meets arranged in a day . That's fantastic , let's start converting these chances into real meets "

Better still work on completing one meet and more will follow

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"chose better...u met a person with age restrictions...so why wasnt that sorted before hand...

arranged a dogging meet...contradiction in my view..

perhaps the Milton Keynes couple didnt want a guy who saw them as second best...decide who u want to meet in a day and sort that... i would be pissed of to discover i was your back up, probably refuse to meet u too.

Your whole post suggests nt putting thought into who u are meeting, or using common sense"

Agree with this.

A bit of a scatter gun approach don't you think? Who arranges three meets in one day? Your surprise an older woman wants a younger man also speaks volumes.

The average age of men that look at me is 27, thank God for filters. Us old gals can fill our boots with fit young things should we wish.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

*Shudders* yuk! Sloppy seconds? I think not.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think you'll get better at knowing who's reliable, genuine and REALLY interested, rather than kind of so/so interested - your swingdar will pick up on it. If in doubt, potentially defer until you're sure that it's happening.

Maybe alter the range of photos on your profile too, so that people get a better summary of how you look - realise you've a private face pic, but more body shots could help.

There are some people who don't like to say 'no', and that can leave the impression that time's been wasted - in a way, it hasn't, as you've explored the possibilities, and not every investigation of others can lead to full sex, unless all parties don't have many restrictions. I'd prefer quality over quantity.

Another option is to review your profile and get clearer about what you like and need, as well as offer. This might filter out those who look at you, interact with you, only later to find out that either party is not fully what the other wants.

We've got to have thick skins when we're dealing with what's possibly a large number of people too, as we can't all be compatible. The downside of choice is that sometimes something better may crop up for others, and we'll be left dangling. As fab sometimes offers the potential for quick meets, then a backup may be possible too.

It may help to have friends who swing, as at least you'll be able to talk with them, should your other social support network not really be able to do this. This may be better than strangers in the forums, as great as these can be.

Good luck!!

im the same as ms puddlefuck

mk to reading in 30 mins u must drive fast lol

hexham

perhaps next time think about what others want not just what u want

im the same as ms puddlefuck "

what you fantasize about you too

» Add a new message to this topic