FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The ex

The ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You know the one;

The one who, if they turned up out of the blue and said they’d made the biggest mistake in their life when they split with you..... the one who you couldn’t honestly say how you’d react if they did.....

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

Aaaaahhhhhh. What to do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If they turn up at 2am that's a booty call.

Avoid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tap that ass and you will have a clear mind about what to do

By *ust me2019Woman  over a year ago

Kirkby

Their an ex for a reason

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I've not seen my ex in 25 years.

If they turned up now talking all that nonsense, I'd call the police.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"You know the one;

The one who, if they turned up out of the blue and said they’d made the biggest mistake in their life when they split with you..... the one who you couldn’t honestly say how you’d react if they did.....

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

Aaaaahhhhhh. What to do. "

Id say bye and don't come back.

Ex for a reason not mater what don't go there it will end again causing you the same crap it did last time

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Ex for a reason not mater what don't go there it will end again causing you the same crap it did last time "

Always move forward and not backwards!!!

T

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

hmmmn unfortunately I don't think its the same 2nd time round....could be wrong.x

"You know the one;

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

Put your cock away. She’s an ex for a reason!

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Move on , fish in the sea and all that !!

By *pril86Woman  over a year ago

chester

Defo agree others move forwards ex’s are meant to stay in the past

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"You know the one;

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

If they became an ex because you transitioned and left you, I have to admit I might give them a second chance.

"You know the one;

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

It depends upon the reasons why it ended, when it ended and why they want to start it again. Relationships don’t always end on bad traumatic terms, sometimes time apart gives space and clarity. Talk about it, make it clear what you want and take it very slow. Hope it works out xx

His loss move on.. dont go back

Ex for a reason.

Future is in front of you

"You know the one;

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

Aaaaahhhhhh. What to do.

Put your cock away. She’s an ex for a reason! "

Don’t be a tw@ all your life.

"His loss move on.. dont go back

Ex for a reason.

Future is in front of you"

It rocked me when he called. I think about him a lot still and apparently that’s mutual.

I guess it’s a good thing there’s three hours driving between us.

Yeah, I know the one, and that's the very one you need to stay away from!

By *irateloversCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Ex for a reason not mater what don't go there it will end again causing you the same crap it did last time "

We were together years ago, we split up and got back together a few years later. Mrs has a saying "if you love something let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be". Not sure it is a mantra anyone should live by, but someone can be an ex for all sorts of reasons, not all of them are reasons to preclude rekindling things with an ex. Do whatever feels right for you OP

"Ex for a reason not mater what don't go there it will end again causing you the same crap it did last time

We were together years ago, we split up and got back together a few years later. Mrs has a saying "if you love something let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be". Not sure it is a mantra anyone should live by, but someone can be an ex for all sorts of reasons, not all of them are reasons to preclude rekindling things with an ex. Do whatever feels right for you OP "

I do miss him. He says he misses me.

"You know the one;

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

Aaaaahhhhhh. What to do.

Put your cock away. She’s an ex for a reason!

Don’t be a tw@ all your life. "

Well said!!

"You know the one;

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

You’ve moved on . Bye ????

By *irateloversCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Ex for a reason not mater what don't go there it will end again causing you the same crap it did last time

We were together years ago, we split up and got back together a few years later. Mrs has a saying "if you love something let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be". Not sure it is a mantra anyone should live by, but someone can be an ex for all sorts of reasons, not all of them are reasons to preclude rekindling things with an ex. Do whatever feels right for you OP

I do miss him. He says he misses me.

"

Talk to him, get a handle on how you feel, get a better understanding of how he feels and see where you end up mentally and emotionally. Nobody with any advice is going to have even the slightest understanding of the situations ins and outs, the finer details. Take advice, including this, with a pinch of salt. Do what feels best for YOU, not him or anyone else. Start off with a chat over a nice cup of tea

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

A while after a relationship ends when the resentment/anger/whatever triggered the end has subsided we tend to romanticise the relationship. Write down everything that you didn’t like about the relationship/him. Aim for 50 things small or big. When you’re done doing that and read it again 24hrs later if you still want to give him your time then you decide x

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

The most destructive and confusing times of my life was when my wife left me. Turned out she did me a huge favour. A fresh opportunity to really understand my self, what I want from life and to truly find the woman that was made for me (which I have). I do not regret my marriage and I am truly proud of the my part in it and the husband I was. We had some great times and shared so great experiences that were real and off their time. But her cheating on me and leaving me gave me new life and an opportunity to truly find freedom and self understanding. Ultimately she was not the right one for me. I'm old fashioned and would have been completely faithful to her. So I thank her for setting me free and with all due respect I never have her back.

Me personally I would say tough luck twato you had your chance you fucked it .....but that's me, my Dad is with a woman now he was with 25yrs ago, they met up the chemistry was there I've never seen him happier, so trust your gut instinct it's rarely wrong

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"You know the one;

Yeah. Mine just did.

#confused.

You mean the one who's the only one you'd consider giving up being single for? Oooft. Good luck with that.

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Their an ex for a reason"

This

"The most destructive and confusing times of my life was when my wife left me. Turned out she did me a huge favour. A fresh opportunity to really understand my self, what I want from life and to truly find the woman that was made for me (which I have). I do not regret my marriage and I am truly proud of the my part in it and the husband I was. We had some great times and shared so great experiences that were real and off their time. But her cheating on me and leaving me gave me new life and an opportunity to truly find freedom and self understanding. Ultimately she was not the right one for me. I'm old fashioned and would have been completely faithful to her. So I thank her for setting me free and with all due respect I never have her back."

It's painful isn't it. I've gone through all the emotions, mainly negative...but ultimately him cheating and finally giving me a solid reason to leave for good was the best thing for me.

By *ove3funCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Totally depends why you split up.

Sounds like you're in, take it slow see what happens

"Totally depends why you split up.

Sounds like you're in, take it slow see what happens"

This

Whatever you decide I hope that you don’t have any regrets x