FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Massive favour?

Massive favour?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eet_the_spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I know a lot of people ask for this one and it annoys some people, but any feedback and particularly any criticism you can throw at my profile would be greatly appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i like it...you arent new so u know its going to be harder for a young single guy, but the profile is a plus.

Manchester

"i like it...you arent new so u know its going to be harder for a young single guy, but the profile is a plus. "

Thanks Jem

Yeah, but hey, the fun is in the challenge! :D

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are clear with what you want which is good - however it is a swinging site and debates and days out are not gonna be everyone's cup of tea ?

We think it is quite a good profile, however I would be very suprised how many people will actually put the word 'Leonidas' into an email. Although, I am sure a few people will read your full profile. Pretty good though.

Peace and Love the Swinging way. xxxx

By *occosboysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Lancaster

A bit specific for a man playing on his own. ESP the keyword if you have the read profile, also the hanging out bit.

Are you any good in bed? It may sound like boasting but you can back any claims with your verifications.

Id invite you for a straight mmf But you are too young for most women as you are young enough to be their sons...

"You are clear with what you want which is good - however it is a swinging site and debates and days out are not gonna be everyone's cup of tea ? "

sounds like just our cup of tea :D ... your profile reads very well ( unlike ours lol) and you come across as an intelligent and handsom young man with respect for other people and their wishes too..

I personally don't like profiles that tell you what to put in your messages, but i would probably still message you

"A bit specific for a man playing on his own. ESP the keyword if you have the read profile, also the hanging out bit.

Are you any good in bed? It may sound like boasting but you can back any claims with your verifications.

Id invite you for a straight mmf But you are too young for most women as you are young enough to be their sons...

"

Thats very presumptuous, i know alot of lovely older ladies on this site that like a younger guy, a couple of whom host regular parties and are always looking for people like the OP to invite. ( not so many that like a younger girl though sadly )

I left a similar post yesterday regarding my profile... I got battered... So yours must be good mate (and I agree)

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I left a similar post yesterday regarding my profile... I got battered... So yours must be good mate (and I agree)"

just read...if you think thats being battered you must be new

By *occosboysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Lancaster

"A bit specific for a man playing on his own. ESP the keyword if you have the read profile, also the hanging out bit.

Thats very presumptuous, i know alot of lovely older ladies on this site that like a younger guy, a couple of whom host regular parties and are always looking for people like the OP to invite. ( not so many that like a younger girl though sadly ) "

I'm talking about the women I play with...

Manchester

Glos- Yeah, it'll turn a lot of people off but i'd rather not meet them than meet them and us being after different things, so that's okay

Toledo- believe it or not I got it once! From a fake profile.. :P

2hunters- I popped Leonidas in there for a laugh. Do you think I should get rid of it?

Rocco- I'm on here as a couple too. Yeah, that might be an idea, i'll have a look at my about me section. The age thing will put a lot of people off but I can't do much about that i'm afraid!

Andy- I feel for you dude. That happens a lot in these forums. Jem, is right, you've gotta take it on the chin :P

Thanks everyone!

I'm not really in a position to say that you should or shouldn't do anything with your profile... as i said,, ours is aweful lol but as i said it reads well and i would message you anyway even with it on lol

» Add a new message to this topic