FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what should we do with the time wasters

what should we do with the time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I booked the hotel and waiting for them last 6 hours but they didn't turn up. Waste of time and money.

Why these people do like this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Crucifixion.

Nothing

Why ?

Because they have always existed and always will exist and nothing you or I can do will ever change the situation.

Unfortunately it's a fact of life

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Crucifixion."

You are right that's what I am thinking and naked on the hotel bed...what a day....

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

"I booked the hotel and waiting for them last 6 hours but they didn't turn up. Waste of time and money.

Why these people do like this??"

send them the bloody bill

Had this in the past, now would arrange to meet in the hotel bar and only book a room if it was a def play. You gotta get savvy and never put yourself in a position where it costs you if others are a no show

By *oystaMan  over a year ago

Liverpool Tuebrook

"Had this in the past, now would arrange to meet in the hotel bar and only book a room if it was a def play. You gotta get savvy and never put yourself in a position where it costs you if others are a no show"

"Had this in the past, now would arrange to meet in the hotel bar and only book a room if it was a def play. You gotta get savvy and never put yourself in a position where it costs you if others are a no show

"

or get them to book the room with a 50/50 split but only hand the money over on the day

"I booked the hotel and waiting for them last 6 hours but they didn't turn up. Waste of time and money.

Why these people do like this??"

. Gee whiz why six hours? I would of thought after a hour they weren't cuming

we been let down b4 just like u seems theres far 2 many timewasters here as b4 dont book it untill u meet at the hotel if thats possible

By *leurCouple  over a year ago

West Hull

Firstly "Crucifixion" "It's too good for them. String 'em up I say!" LOL (Luv Monty Python)

Secondly we always meet in the Pub at the end of our street. If they don't turn up we just have another beer.

Thirdly there are so many timewasters we would love to know what they get out of it. If it really is more fun being a timewaster than a genuine swinger lets know about it and change LOL xx

As all the above have said but make sure you report them to admin

By *eepsouthCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Why did you not call them to ask what happened????

Why these people do like this??. Gee whiz why six hours? I would of thought after a hour they weren't cuming"

"

Secondly we always meet in the Pub at the end of our street. If they don't turn up we just have another beer.

"

Now you have the same idea as we do. We arrange to meet at a place which suits us, be it our house or the local pub. If they don't turn up - who gives a bugger ?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Firstly "Crucifixion" "It's too good for them. String 'em up I say!" LOL (Luv Monty Python)

Thirdly there are so many timewasters we would love to know what they get out of it. If it really is more fun being a timewaster than a genuine swinger lets know about it and change LOL xx"

Like your style! That's why I meet during my lunch hour for a coffee outside Marks...400m from my desk. If they don't show I was getting a sarnie any way.

If they can't do lunchtime or after work at the station so if they don't show I'm still in time for my train I don't meet them!

I wouldn't put myself out for six minutes let alone six hours!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Now you have the same idea as we do. We arrange to meet at a place which suits us, be it our house or the local pub. If they don't turn up - who gives a bugger ?

"

Yep...works for me. Separates the wheat from the chaff. Every now and then if I've nothing planned for the weekend I'll agree to a Saturday meet in London Bridge knowing full well it'll be cancelled.

I've never been to London Bridge for a meet on a Saturday. I had one planned for today. As I said...I've never been to London Bridge for a meet on a Saturday!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Had this in the past, now would arrange to meet in the hotel bar and only book a room if it was a def play. You gotta get savvy and never put yourself in a position where it costs you if others are a no show"

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

And why I always meet for coffee first too. That way the most I've lost is half an hour sat over a coffee generally in a place of my choosing.

It also means that if they're not as advertised or We simply don't fancy each other no one has paid for more than a latte.

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Allways meet for a coffee. Time is to precious to be stood up. Paul

"And why I always meet for coffee first too. That way the most I've lost is half an hour sat over a coffee generally in a place of my choosing.

It also means that if they're not as advertised or We simply don't fancy each other no one has paid for more than a latte. "

Ditto here. we've never been let down on a follow up meet by anyone we've met socially first

"And why I always meet for coffee first too. That way the most I've lost is half an hour sat over a coffee generally in a place of my choosing.

It also means that if they're not as advertised or We simply don't fancy each other no one has paid for more than a latte. "

Same sort of thing here but drink expresso quick to drink if there really no good

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Been lumbered with hotel bill and no show couple of times...so rude... never again

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Ssssshhhhh!.....don't let on it's that simple....what will they have to moan about then?

"

"

By *RS79Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

First forum posting but this really pi**es me off

As a single guy I will always pay for the hotel for a meet - i would not expect my partner or partners to do so - I think it goes some way to showing I am a decent non time wasting bloke! More than happy to split the cost 50/50 on the day mind

There are time wasters in all walks of life, but the numbers are Ten fold on Adult Swinging/Adult Fetish websites....

Its down to a variety of factors.....

Suffice to say try to eliminate your financial exposure and make the most of a Hotel if someone doesnt turn up....

Mark on behalf of Mark and Jayne

Had it happen once to me, a guy was getting the train up so I went ahead and booked the hotel, he was saying yes going to the train, going to the train now, then backed out last minute.

Wasn't a problem I invited a girl friend to join me and we had a lovely night.

Had a great meal met up with a bridal party and had drinks with them,then enjoyed a spa day the following morning.

» Add a new message to this topic