FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice on Hotel Costs Please

Advice on Hotel Costs Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there is some debate about whether the guy should pay etc but this is a slightly different. Should a couple who are inviting a single male to join them ask or even expect them to help with the hotel cost? Wanted to know what you guys and girls thought x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think everyone should pay something. However if I was doing the asking I would not expect the other person to pay - but it's ingrained in me as a guy to be the one paying.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I know there is some debate about whether the guy should pay etc but this is a slightly different. Should a couple who are inviting a single male to join them ask or even expect them to help with the hotel cost? Wanted to know what you guys and girls thought x"

i think in this age of equality then as your and your potential play mates are doing each other a servise then you should all equally share the cost, after all your getting something you desire even though your being invited to play along,lets face it without the invite you'd still be searching,

very good comments thank you! x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know there is some debate about whether the guy should pay etc but this is a slightly different. Should a couple who are inviting a single male to join them ask or even expect them to help with the hotel cost? Wanted to know what you guys and girls thought x"

but yr a female

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I know there is some debate about whether the guy should pay etc but this is a slightly different. Should a couple who are inviting a single male to join them ask or even expect them to help with the hotel cost? Wanted to know what you guys and girls thought x

but yr a female "

female or male surely the same applies

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

" but yr a female "

oh, I was gonna say if the costs were gonna be shared shouldn't it probably be discussed/mentioned before the meet? An what does it matter if it's a couple? We've invited people to a hotel before but would never ask them to pay as we were staying there anyway for another reason... So would it be fairer to share he costs if nobody was actually staying there? Or if everyone was?

But now I don't understand why you're asking? lol

xAx

I just wondered what was the "done thing" x

We think that splitting the cost is just social etiquette,good manners or whatever else you'd like to call it.

Swinging is all about sharing and we don't think that should just stop at partners.

XXXX

These things should be discussed in advance. Saves any wrong assumptions and awkwardness on the actual day!

As my old boss used to drill into me, "to be successful in life you must remember three words.....communicate, communicate, communicate!"

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"We think that splitting the cost is just social etiquette,good manners or whatever else you'd like to call it.

Swinging is all about sharing and we don't think that should just stop at partners.

XXXX"

totally agree...travelling distance/costs and food can also play a part. I'll often pay for these if an offer to share accommodation has been refused.

maidstone

"

As my old boss used to drill into me, "to be successful in life you must remember three words.....communicate, communicate, communicate!""

the three words mine used in the same scenario were "suck my cock"....i knew i was destined to go far

how amusing sprite lol, I used to be a Legal Secretary, Im guessing you may have had the same relationship as I did with my old boss hehe x

maidstone

"how amusing sprite lol, I used to be a Legal Secretary, Im guessing you may have had the same relationship as I did with my old boss hehe x"

well someone described me at the beach party as having a naughty secretary look...so maybe that should be my back up career choice xx

lol do it sprite!! there is a lot of truth in the "boss/secretary relationship lol

By *FM LOVERMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I agree a lot of couples I meet will expect you to travel a long way at short notice and to cover the cost of the hotel. They have the attitude that single guys are ten a penny and that they should cover all the costs as a privledge for meeting the female. I think this attitude stinks.

shared is the way to go, I think thats the best all round as after all we are all getting something out of it x

As a couple if going to stay at hotel and invite some one to join in the fun we just might accept a drink off them but the hotel is for us to stay in so we pay

Sprite/sweet and cutie how about we all get together for a little bit of roleplay?

Me being your boss and you working under me?

Mmm could be all my pay days rolled into one x

hehe love it mr luva luva xxx

maidstone

"Sprite/sweet and cutie how about we all get together for a little bit of roleplay?

Me being your boss and you working under me?

Mmm could be all my pay days rolled into one x"

how about even better role play ...you can be the secretary and Sweet and I will be the bosses

"I agree a lot of couples I meet will expect you to travel a long way at short notice and to cover the cost of the hotel. They have the attitude that single guys are ten a penny and that they should cover all the costs as a privledge for meeting the female. I think this attitude stinks."

We agree .... we know a couple that primarily met single guys and they had the same attitude that as they had honoured the guy with their presence, then he should foot the bill for a room for them and either leave later or pay for another of his own. We like our own space after the fun but no way would we expect someone else to pay for that.

I always offer to share the cost of the accommodation if I meet at a hotel, have only ever twice had my offer accepted though - but if I don't pay towards the room then will always try and buy drinks or the meal or something. But it seems some guys are a bit old fashioned and like to 'treat' us ladies which is nice too.

As has been said, all parties are getting something out of it so all parties should put in .............. xx xx

Hey sprite, I am usually the boss but letting two ladies telling me exactly what to do has it's appeal.

Now look what u have done, I am all horny now

etiquette,

just pay and be done with it...

unless you stay at hotel 41, then half of the £600 plus per night they charge is much appreciated...

totally agree btw can I borrow your car and budgie next week please

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We do discuss this before hand, and tend to split the costs appropriate to numbers i.e. if we get together with a singly then we split the hotel costs 3 ways, we pay two thirds and they pay one third, works out fairer that way.

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Go halfs is what i say, unless you are staying on over night and would have booked anyway.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

If we invite anyone to a hotel that we have booked then we pay, as we usually couple our hotel play with a days shopping in other towns we feel this is only fair. If the other couple (or single) that we invite offer to pay towards the room, we make them aware that we would have been there anyway and that they really don't need to contribute. If after that they insist then ok.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

If I'm there anyway...no contribution required - if you feel strongly, bring more champagne!

If the only purpose is for play, then invitor should book and invitee should offer to share .

Any couple that expects me to stump up for them to stay in a room I booked without me present is in for a surprise - a lack of manners like that is guaranteed to be reciprocated...

» Add a new message to this topic