FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Video fun ideas Domme Ladys

Video fun ideas Domme Ladys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ookingabout OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

In one of those moods today feeling sub tendencies.

So ladys any ideas on what videos I could create at home that would be submissive and or painful for me that you would enjoy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Be careful what you wish for.

If someone suggested repeatedly slamming your knob in the fridge door would you do it?

A

Wolverhampton

True I do expect this to go off at a tangent.

Honest answer is possibly, point is to do things that dominate women would enjoy seeing

"Be careful what you wish for.

If someone suggested repeatedly slamming your knob in the fridge door would you do it?

A"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Naked and hard. Sat on a chair, your hands under your thighs so you can't touch yourself. Pre cum visible.

Wolverhampton

"Naked and hard. Sat on a chair, your hands under your thighs so you can't touch yourself. Pre cum visible. "

Interesting so wank till I have precum then stop and sit on hands

Wolverhampton

Oh Feel Free to private message ideas

"Naked and hard. Sat on a chair, your hands under your thighs so you can't touch yourself. Pre cum visible.

Interesting so wank till I have precum then stop and sit on hands"

Would you be able to stop altogether, don’t cum. Edge but absolutely no release!

I used to make my ex do that, then when he’d gone flaccid again, put his cage on like a good little boy. Used to frustrate him so much, especially when he was dressed in lingerie (which was his kink not mine, I’m not into hairy panty wearers) as it would emasculate him. The cage was small! Haha x Viv x

Wolverhampton

"Naked and hard. Sat on a chair, your hands under your thighs so you can't touch yourself. Pre cum visible.

Would you be able to stop altogether, don’t cum. Edge but absolutely no release!

I used to make my ex do that, then when he’d gone flaccid again, put his cage on like a good little boy. Used to frustrate him so much, especially when he was dressed in lingerie (which was his kink not mine, I’m not into hairy panty wearers) as it would emasculate him. The cage was small! Haha x Viv x"

Would I be able to stop.... that's the point I have to.

Oh and have a cage if you would enjoy me recording that?

I used to make my ex do that, then when he’d gone flaccid again, put his cage on like a good little boy. Used to frustrate him so much, especially when he was dressed in lingerie (which was his kink not mine, I’m not into hairy panty wearers) as it would emasculate him. The cage was small! Haha x Viv x

Oh and have a cage if you would enjoy me recording that?"

Would be for your pleasure as my days of taking pleasure by being Domme for men are over, I just couldn’t resist a cheeky suggestion, haha xx

Wolverhampton

Oh and have a cage if you would enjoy me recording that?

Would be for your pleasure as my days of taking pleasure by being Domme for men are over, I just couldn’t resist a cheeky suggestion, haha xx"

Ahh ok interesting idea

I used to make my ex do that, then when he’d gone flaccid again, put his cage on like a good little boy. Used to frustrate him so much, especially when he was dressed in lingerie (which was his kink not mine, I’m not into hairy panty wearers) as it would emasculate him. The cage was small! Haha x Viv x"

I love this!

Wolverhampton

So something you want to see?

I love this! "

Wolverhampton

Bump

Wolverhampton

Bump

Wolverhampton