FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Date a bull

Date a bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do couples stand on a hotwife dating a bull?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We as a couple are neither left or right on dating a bull but are more inclined to want to date a nice personality rather than a full on bull.

T

a date for sex hell yeah a date just for a date then i aint interested im here for the sex ive no time to waste... i dont need or want the trimmings but i fully understand those that do its a matter of choice .... no two cuckold couples will be the same

I have been looking for a very local bull that can accommodate for a couple of years

Not as easy and straightforward as people think

There are some out there xx

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

Unfortunately some guy me think that they just have to turn up with a hard cock and they a suddenly ‘a bull’

From our experience about 90% of guys we have chatted to or met are not bulls and have no idea about the cuckolding dynamic !

"Unfortunately some guy me think that they just have to turn up with a hard cock and they a suddenly ‘a bull’

From our experience about 90% of guys we have chatted to or met are not bulls and have no idea about the cuckolding dynamic !"

So true to many dreamers who think they can

But just can't deliver

Cannock

"Unfortunately some guy me think that they just have to turn up with a hard cock and they a suddenly ‘a bull’

From our experience about 90% of guys we have chatted to or met are not bulls and have no idea about the cuckolding dynamic !

So true to many dreamers who think they can

But just can't deliver

"

Agreed, being a bull isn’t just about fucking the Hotwife, it’s about involving the cuck to the level he needs to be involved to also !

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Agreed, the cuck needs to be involved and asked important questions early on like 'do you want to be humiliated?'.

Cannock

"Agreed, the cuck needs to be involved and asked important questions early on like 'do you want to be humiliated?'. "

Exactly, most cucks like some degree of humiliation, sometimes it’s mental, sometimes it’s verbal, depends on the couple

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"There are some out there xx"

Lol you found some then

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Our last cuck didn't want humiliation, but wanted to be caged and chained to bed next to his wife so he could hear her enjoying herself and praising Ross. Worked quite well.

By *irsttimecuckCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We would love a regular black bull for Jen.

"There are some out there xx

Lol you found some then"

Shame I’m so far xx

By *illthegapMan  over a year ago

Llantrisant

I think that because the nature of the lifestyle is so flexible, there’s a lot of go-between with what couples want from their bull in the conversation. I’ve had cucks that have wanted heavy humiliation while watching, one cuck wanted to be under the bed while i was with his wife (but didn’t quite work out as it squashed him a bit, so the cupboard had to do)

As with everything, conversation is key, and would depend on what the date would entail as such. But i’ve no doubt some people would want this, they’re out there somewhere!

» Add a new message to this topic