FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys in open relationships?

Guys in open relationships?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are women put off by it, thinking that's its potential hassle, or do they respect the honesty of him (me!) not pretending he's single? Ta x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

People will say they are cool with it. Letting you meet others. After a while many change their mind.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Still lying and therefore can't be trusted

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Some will be put off by it and others won't.

I know that's pretty obvious but it all I've got

If you're in an open relationship there's no need to pretend to be single anyway

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Still lying and therefore can't be trusted"

How's it lying?

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

"Are women put off by it, thinking that's its potential hassle, or do they respect the honesty of him (me!) not pretending he's single? Ta x"

Puts me off. I'd rather you were cheating

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We have met married men or men in relationships we prefer the honestly if we went by fab statistics 95 percent of men are single the other 5 percent married so it depends what you believe we don't judge anyone we don't know the situation but would definitely not go with someone to local whose partner we might know

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If it is an open relationship why can't you accommodate ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If it is an open relationship why can't you accommodate ?"

My relationship is the same ..but can't accommodate in our house.. cause we ain't alone..

We tell each other when we would be going out. Keep it completely separate. Wouldn't accommodate as we have a teen in house! My profile is referenced in our verified couples profile when you read it. Seemed the only way to be genuine, but no one gives it a chance!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Seemed the only way to be genuine, but no one gives it a chance! "

You have only had the profile three months and a month of that has been lockdown.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We tell each other when we would be going out. Keep it completely separate. Wouldn't accommodate as we have a teen in house! My profile is referenced in our verified couples profile when you read it. Seemed the only way to be genuine, but no one gives it a chance! "

There could be many reasons for that chief among which could be that men playing alone find it much more difficult on here than women of couples.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Personally think that open swinging relationships almost always lead to jealousy from the Male side because the lady is invariably more successful

"Seemed the only way to be genuine, but no one gives it a chance!

You have only had the profile three months and a month of that has been lockdown. "

Yes I know that. Be nice to have a view views though! Lol (and no I'm not after meeting anyone until safe to do so)

[Removed by poster at 25/04/20 23:22:36]

The deal is...

Men use love to get sex

Women use sex to get love

(I use vouchers to get pizza)

Men are from mars...women venus - it's a wonder how men & women ever settle down together

By *arl 50Man  over a year ago

Colnbrook

I’m in an open relationship for years and we’ve both met others separately. The key is be upfront and honest such as say when and where you’re meeting . We never go into details on what goes on when we both meet. We find it works so well

"Are women put off by it, thinking that's its potential hassle, or do they respect the honesty of him (me!) not pretending he's single? Ta x"

You wear Paco Rabanne One Million?

Wow! !

Mostly it will be assumed that you’re a liar and a cheat without any concrete evidence of either.

You’ll of course have a fully open house, because there’s no way you could have kids, right?

There’s also no way you and your other half could have agreed to play separately; we’re in a place where various sexual orientations, fantasies, fetishes and practices are discussed and supported, but two adults agreeing they want different things sexually and being adult enough to manage that situation is clearly ridiculous and unimaginable.

Your other half will of course be on-hand whenever required to either arrange meets on your behalf, or verify it’s OK via triplicate form signed in blood or as if it were parental authorisation.

Sarcastic? Oh yes indeed....the judgmental views that keep surfacing on this subject deserve nothing more.

Personally I prefer the honesty. Plus being in a similar position to me brings less drama xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Once you accept there are what some view as complications that outlie their preferences, you are faced with a tougher challenge here. Not everyone else is going to list all of the things that exclude someone from being of interest to them, so you'll face potentially more knockbacks, after initiating what may seem promising starts.

As profiles are read once first messages are received, it's probably ideal to clearly spell out the situation, to help filter out the incompatible.

It's your life and relationship, so it's your choice, even if others don't understand more fully. Simple honesty and clarity lets others make their own choices too.

We played together a bit in clubs but wasn't for us, then wife discussed trying separate. She likes girls too. Took a lot of too and froing with boundaries etc but now we both have a good sex life together and a little additional one to enhance things. We both prefer the idea of a Fwb each as sex gets better the more comfortable you are rather than casual sex. We're all different so try respect it.

» Add a new message to this topic