FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clubs shutting down

Clubs shutting down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *old1974 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

If clubs close for good are some people never going to meet again as profiles say only meet in clubs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Bit dramatic! There's more than one club and they won't all go bust. Plus people have made many connections over time, so they won't be struggling for ways to continue the lifestyle

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

"If clubs close for good are some people never going to meet again as profiles say only meet in clubs?"

I much prefer clubs for initial meets at least. Then if they're a no show or we don't click then it's still a night out.

Not sure what I will do in the future as everything is too up in the air for planning.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I'm sure if one or two clubs go down, I'm sure one or two will spring up to replace.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it'll be a quite while before they open again. So I wonder if private socials and parties will become the norm for the foreseeables.

There's a bit of protection in place for clubs, though I've seen more than one talk about their insurers trying to dodge claims.

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

I will only go to clubs that sell corona in a bottle

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"If clubs close for good are some people never going to meet again as profiles say only meet in clubs?"
not all of them will. I'll have to consider hotels or renting apartments to carry on. Or private parties but I'm not keen. I think I'd end up mostly just getting a group of guys but I miss the social aspect thr most.. so as long as I could see my friends I'd manage in the meantime

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Not all clubs will close, though hard times are ahead. Private meets are an option, but club nights are such great nights out so fingers crossed.

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

When I was in my 20s, swinging clubs did not exist, mobile phones did not exist and the internet did not exist. It was all 'underground' and done by letters. I have to say, it was more exciting because of the daring of it all and the horny expectation while waiting for the meet.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I think clubs most have very loyal customers though. I know I’ll be making extra efforts to go to quest more and happily pay the fees.

» Add a new message to this topic