FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting a masochist

Meeting a masochist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonexplorer OP   Man  over a year ago

Ascot

I've just met an incredible woman on Tinder and after a few chats she revealed that she has some kinks, namely she's bisexual and is a masochist.

She says she enjoys pain but not humiliation, but we've not gone in to details.

After lockdown, assuming things progress, I'm very keen to explore what she likes, but I'd like to hear from others who have met someone with a fetish they've not experienced before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I (her) really enjoy finding out about people and especially their sexual personalities.

Exploring someone's mind to establish some kind of understanding in to their fetish or preference is exciting to me.

Through chatting to people on here, I have a rather inquisitive mind and am non judgemental which thankfully when teamed up with my own personality (of being nice and respectful) I get to discuss lots of wonderful topics.

My advice to you OP would be to show the person respect (I am in no way insinuating that you wouldn't), to not judge or over react or mock someone for their fetish whatever it is or however far removed it would be to those of your own.

Should you wish to participate and explore their fetish to provide them with gratification then I advise you research into it and approach it properly.

These things are not fun games to these indivuals which can be toyed with for your enjoyment, they have deep rooted psychological connections in many instances.

People with strong fetish requirements can be very draining on your own energy, I have experienced it myself and can't do it too often for that very reason. For me to provide what they need takes a lot of time, thought, planning, care and consideration. It is most definitely not a rushed half hearted attempt, it takes time before...during...and after. And can be extremely rewarding for all involved.

Hope you enjoy it OP

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I (her) really enjoy finding out about people and especially their sexual personalities.

Exploring someone's mind to establish some kind of understanding in to their fetish or preference is exciting to me.

Through chatting to people on here, I have a rather inquisitive mind and am non judgemental which thankfully when teamed up with my own personality (of being nice and respectful) I get to discuss lots of wonderful topics.

My advice to you OP would be to show the person respect (I am in no way insinuating that you wouldn't), to not judge or over react or mock someone for their fetish whatever it is or however far removed it would be to those of your own.

Should you wish to participate and explore their fetish to provide them with gratification then I advise you research into it and approach it properly.

These things are not fun games to these indivuals which can be toyed with for your enjoyment, they have deep rooted psychological connections in many instances.

People with strong fetish requirements can be very draining on your own energy, I have experienced it myself and can't do it too often for that very reason. For me to provide what they need takes a lot of time, thought, planning, care and consideration. It is most definitely not a rushed half hearted attempt, it takes time before...during...and after. And can be extremely rewarding for all involved.

Hope you enjoy it OP "

By *ondonexplorer OP   Man  over a year ago

Ascot

"I (her) really enjoy finding out about people and especially their sexual personalities.

Hope you enjoy it OP "

Thank you so much for taking time to reply. I am genuinely excited and nervous to explore with this woman who seems so amazing.

I'd like to hear from others who have had good or bad experiences.

» Add a new message to this topic