FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cut and Paste or Bespoke Messages?

Cut and Paste or Bespoke Messages?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, I'm sure you've all had hundreds, if not thousands of messages, the vast majority of which are no doubt scattergun, cut and paste approaches (If you don't think that you have, then you are far too gullible to be on here, for your own safety! lol) or lazy winks. Obviously there will be some bespoke messages from people who have bothered to read your profile and messaged you personally but these will no doubt be in the minority.

So what I'm proposing here is that I shall be offering a slightly different messaging service to you ladies who are getting pig sick of deleting swathes of winking wankers every time you log on.

I shall be offering a complete bespoke messaging service, where each and every one of my messages, if you are (Un) lucky enough to receive one from me, will be personally tailored to you. Each message will come with a 28 day guarantee and there is no option to buy at the end of it. The first 100 to reply will each be able to choose a special gift of a Parker pen or a travel alarm clock (1)

So what are you waiting for ladies, jump in and try before you buy

(1) Colours may vary and is strictly first come first served

And if anyone is actually daft enough to fall for this, don't! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think they'll opt for the life insurance!

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Other services are available

I hate cute and paste mail ..... but i can see why some do this as spend time doing a nice letter and nothing back and maybe a block ,,

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Same day hand delivered messages available

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I hate cut and paste..especially when it is so obviously done..I had a message this week saying how nice it was to see my pretty face and how it was great to find someone local...all I have on my profile in public pics is a cleavage shot and the guy lived about 2 hrs away...lol

My Favourite messages are those meant for couples sent to me a single gal :D

I'd wager though, a proper individual message, whilst taking longer would get you a) more replies & b) more positive ones... hopefully

I always send a personal message, but it does get a bit tedious trying to think of new ways to say the same thing.

By *ich_shadiwMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Never cut and paste always try to make them have a personal touch. Oooo I like a personal touch .

I think this thread really shows the "quality" or more like the lack of quality of many people on here when someone has to mention that he WILL read peoples profile and send a message tailored to the person involved.

I'm so sick of people messaging crude and basic shite like " fuck now " or "suck me ?" or even just "fuck?"

It's like they don't even have the slightest grasp of basic human communication to be able to strike up even the most basic of normal conversation, it's more like slack jawed caveman speak "ugh ugh fuck ugh ugh!" whilst dribbling and pointing madly in their own cocks direction, and they expect you to come back to them begging for a meet.

In all the messages I've had, I could probably honestly count on one hand the amount of people that have actually read my profile and sent a properly thought out and constructed polite message.

"I think this thread really shows the "quality" or more like the lack of quality of many people on here when someone has to mention that he WILL read peoples profile and send a message tailored to the person involved.

I'm so sick of people messaging crude and basic shite like " fuck now " or "suck me ?" or even just "fuck?"

It's like they don't even have the slightest grasp of basic human communication to be able to strike up even the most basic of normal conversation, it's more like slack jawed caveman speak "ugh ugh fuck ugh ugh!" whilst dribbling and pointing madly in their own cocks direction, and they expect you to come back to them begging for a meet.

In all the messages I've had, I could probably honestly count on one hand the amount of people that have actually read my profile and sent a properly thought out and constructed polite message.

"

I'm in total agreement with that!

I hate all that cutting and pasting to!! I paint all my walls

"Think they'll opt for the life insurance! "

Just so long as they don't end up needing 'Injury Lawyer's for You' afterwards I'm ok lol

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Everyone gets a personal one from me, unfortunately the first one always has a bit of a cut and paste look about it. Replies always look more personal once I know more about the person

"I think this thread really shows the "quality" or more like the lack of quality of many people on here when someone has to mention that he WILL read peoples profile and send a message tailored to the person involved.

"

Whilst I heartily agree with what you have to say here, you do realise that this was all said tongue in cheek don't you? lol. I'm Just having a light hearted pop at the lazy copy and paste merchants.

Whilst I heartily agree with what you have to say here, you do realise that this was all said tongue in cheek don't you? lol. I'm Just having a light hearted pop at the lazy copy and paste merchants. "

ohh yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm not pointing anything in your direction at all, I'm talking about how bad things are on here for someone like yourself to have to actually say you'll do what should be done by people in the first place, if you get my meaning.

Whilst I heartily agree with what you have to say here, you do realise that this was all said tongue in cheek don't you? lol. I'm Just having a light hearted pop at the lazy copy and paste merchants.

ohh yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm not pointing anything in your direction at all, I'm talking about how bad things are on here for someone like yourself to have to actually say you'll do what should be done by people in the first place, if you get my meaning."

Yeah I know what you mean mate, thing is I would never dream of not doing an individual message to anyone and I have no problems whatsoever getting meets, despite hardly being pin up material, yet you get thread after thread of people, many of whom i would class as more stereotypically attractive than me, moaning that they never get meets. Hmmm, I think somebody already alluded to this but surely lazy profile and lazy messages indicate lazy lover?

Saying that, not everybody is blessed with my natural wit, charm and charisma lol

No one will shag you on the strength of a good message.

But it could well make them look at your profile in this order;

Pictures

Veris

Friends

Pictures

Then they might reply.

This is for 97% of fabsters.

Being honest i have made the mistake in past of sending same message to different people but forgetting to change name on top lol - embarrassing or what

However in the main i prefer to read a persons profile and make sepcific comment about what they say in it - ie try to bring some persoanl touch to the message....did that make any sense ????

What are the return policies?

"What are the return policies?"

BOGOF as the advert says

"What are the return policies?

BOGOF as the advert says "

If the pen is anally soiled then there is no return policy, if the travel alarm clock is anally soiled then I think it's time to ring an ambulance lol

» Add a new message to this topic