FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chams improvements (dare i say it)

Chams improvements (dare i say it)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok ok ok, before you jump on this thread and tell me how wonderful chams is, I agree it is a great place.

But to keep it the best, you need to keep up with improvements, or running repairs.

so how would you improve chams ?

for starters locks on all pvt rooms would be good. giving the occupiers the option of leaving the door unlocked or not, after all it is a swinging club. some people think the towel wedged between the door and the doorframe is open invitation LOL

and what's the deal with jacuzzi being off for 15 mins at a time, when it should only be 5 mins.

I'll just get my tin hat, and await await the barrage of 'we love chams' from people who haven't read the thread properly.

These are improvements to keep chams at the top, not bring it to the top.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 25/05/12 10:33:51]

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Having just come back from there, there are lockable playrooms which number about 8 or so throughout the premises. They actually have 'lockable playroom' written on the door, but some of them are very easy to miss.

They need to turn down the heat in the Sauna and Steam room, so people can actually use it, its way way to hot.

We did suggest adding a Jacuzzi to the roof garden and they had looked into it, but the roof won't support it.

We agree on the Jacuzzi, it seems to work sparadocially at the moment and needs fixing.

They could re-invent some of the playrooms or just re-theme. We could suggest moving the dungeon to a bigger room, but we dont think lots of people in chams really go there for the dungeon.

We think there is nothing wrong with raising the thread at all and your completely right to do so. Chams is a great club, as you rightly point out, but no club can ever afford to be complacent and should always re-invest and tweak things, to be fair to Chams they do this from time to time, but its always good to hear from people who go there and a good club will always listen to its clientle.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We really like the club but would like to see a smaller room with a viewing window and possibly a curtain over the window if people do not like to watched, we like to put on a show with 1 or maybe 2 other guys but do not like the big open playrooms. Would like to see a decent glory hol;e too.

No matter what we will be back.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Only one thing id like to see changed and that is either a ramp or two smaller steps to the new deck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Only one thing id like to see changed and that is either a ramp or two smaller steps to the new deck"

+1 that is dangerous.

Chams does keep up and add new little touches all the time I love the new little alcove down in the bar behind the curtain they have put a bed in there now. Totally agree with the heat way too hot down stairs even with little clothes on. And the only room they cant lock is the fire escape room upstairs for obvious reasons.

" the only room they cant lock is the fire escape room upstairs for obvious reasons.

"

And guess which room I was talking about ..... the very same.

How silly do I feel now lol, not realising that the metal stairs leading out of that room down to the back of chams somewhere was the fire escape.

Ok only my jacuzzi improvement stands now, thanks shazza, I feel like a plonker now lol

" the only room they cant lock is the fire escape room upstairs for obvious reasons.

And guess which room I was talking about ..... the very same.

How silly do I feel now lol, not realising that the metal stairs leading out of that room down to the back of chams somewhere was the fire escape.

Ok only my jacuzzi improvement stands now, thanks shazza, I feel like a plonker now lol"

Some flipping guy came up out of the fire escape into the room when i was in there. It was freaky cause i knew he hadnt come in through the door. I lifted my head up and i guy had just appeared in the middle of the room

making me a member of staff would be great

[Removed by poster at 25/05/12 11:45:59]

"Some flipping guy came up out of the fire escape into the room when i was in there. It was freaky cause i knew he hadnt come in through the door. I lifted my head up and i guy had just appeared in the middle of the room"

Yeah, sorry about that hun

"Some flipping guy came up out of the fire escape into the room when i was in there. It was freaky cause i knew he hadnt come in through the door. I lifted my head up and i guy had just appeared in the middle of the room

Yeah, sorry about that hun "

Think i would of noticed you there beforehand lol

chams has had quite a lot of work done to it over the last few months .its just been recarpeted,the jaccuzi area floor redone,bar area spruced up etc.we are more than happy with the club and think the owners of the club spend a lot of time and money on it to keep it fresh and welcoming.the one area that do's need attention are the jacuzzies as they are very temperamental either way too hot or freezing cold and the chlorine can be very overpowering at times.all in all though a fantastic club and our favourite .a big thumbs up to the owners from us

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

more lights on stairs so I don't break my ankle there again. Or torches on a headband :P well........it might be someone's fetish lol

"more lights on stairs so I don't break my ankle there again. Or torches on a headband :P well........it might be someone's fetish lol

"

bring a miners lamp

Having been up there two or three times a week for the last few months and many times over the last couple of years we would like to say this - compared to any other club we have visited chams is head and shoulders above all the others and as it's a 160 mIle round trip we obviously love it !

The jacuzzi issue is a fact - not as good as they were - other than that it's all good as far as we are concerned !

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

only 1 suggestion a lock on the dungeon room

"Having been up there two or three times a week for the last few months and many times over the last couple of years we would like to say this - compared to any other club we have visited chams is head and shoulders above all the others and as it's a 160 mIle round trip we obviously love it !

The jacuzzi issue is a fact - not as good as they were - other than that it's all good as far as we are concerned !

"

The jacuzzi is simple if you like it hotter then go in the first one if you like it cooler go in the second one simples. I dont like it too hot I find the jets in the first one burns my arse.

In reference to the jacuzzi - it's not the temperature it's the time they are not bubbling !!

"In reference to the jacuzzi - it's not the temperature it's the time they are not bubbling !!"

It makes me laugh when they stop everyone gets up to do the mexican wave for the censor lol for the jacuzzis to work again.

By *nSMCouple  over a year ago

Macclesfield (Cheshire) & Murcia (Spain)

a bigger or another staircase from bar to 1st floor would certainly help on busy nights

"a bigger or another staircase from bar to 1st floor would certainly help on busy nights "

Or a slide for when I cant walk down the stairs at the end of the night.

"making me a member of staff would be great"
you abit far away mate,

Think id quite like a stair lift installed

i think they could inprove it by getting a better class of single men to join

*walks off whistling*

actually i'm running for cover lol

"making me a member of staff would be greatyou abit far away mate, "

hahahah ive been once to chams.... and I can relocate haha, NN says I can be her flatmate! (mmmm cant wait till showering times, I have my peephole planned out)

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I haven't been to the place but I think they should relocate and get some clientele that don't want so much improvements. Lol

Anybody want to introduce to the place? I've been thinking of checking it out for a while, and its been afew weeks since my last visit to a club. X

"making me a member of staff would be greatyou abit far away mate,

hahahah ive been once to chams.... and I can relocate haha, NN says I can be her flatmate! (mmmm cant wait till showering times, I have my peephole planned out)"

you can have a tent on my back yard but no keeping my dog up

"making me a member of staff would be greatyou abit far away mate,

hahahah ive been once to chams.... and I can relocate haha, NN says I can be her flatmate! (mmmm cant wait till showering times, I have my peephole planned out)

you can have a tent on my back yard but no keeping my dog up "

heheheh a long as I can charge my zoom camera somewhere! mmmMmm hehehe x

by giving us a job aswell

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"In reference to the jacuzzi - it's not the temperature it's the time they are not bubbling !!

It makes me laugh when they stop everyone gets up to do the mexican wave for the censor lol for the jacuzzis to work again."

You can't do that now. They shut down for 15 mins at a time and no matter how much you wave they don't come on.

This does seem to have stopped the horrendous build up of fines that used to happen in there causing many people to complain of sore eyes and hacking coughs (coined the chams cough by me )

Anyone who knows me will know.how much I love the Jacuzzis and even though this change has spoilt my Jacuzzi time a bit I think its a good move.

The only change I would make is cooler in the bar area. It can get unbearably hot in there at times. Although me and a friend found cooling down with some ice was fun

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Anybody want to introduce to the place? I've been thinking of checking it out for a while, and its been afew weeks since my last visit to a club. X"

Do they still have a long waiting list for single male members?

evesham

"I haven't been to the place but I think they should relocate and get some clientele that don't want so much improvements. Lol

Anybody want to introduce to the place? I've been thinking of checking it out for a while, and its been afew weeks since my last visit to a club. X"

Get your name down for a social. Don't have to be a member then

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Not too keen on the new layout dungeon half the room has been taken up by glory hole room now great idea but think it could have been better using a different room for that as now dungeon is smaller if anyone comes in while a flogger is flailing they are going to get hit we used it on my birthday and had to stop as people came in to look at glory hole room.

The chlorine levels have improved in the jacuzzis tho but the heat is still over bearing and very uncomfortable especially in couples room

"Anybody want to introduce to the place? I've been thinking of checking it out for a while, and its been afew weeks since my last visit to a club. X

Do they still have a long waiting list for single male members?"

yes thinkso, been told you can join at newport and you be able to use membership for dalestone

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"I haven't been to the place but I think they should relocate and get some clientele that don't want so much improvements. Lol

Anybody want to introduce to the place? I've been thinking of checking it out for a while, and its been afew weeks since my last visit to a club. X

Get your name down for a social. Don't have to be a member then "

Great, when is the next one and who do sweet talk to get my name on the list? X

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I thought I was in a locked room at Chams, until I got a door handle in my arse....so working locks for the rooms that have them (this may have been addressed in fairness).

Wider stairs would be fabulous, but obviously is ambitious.

How about doubling the size of the single men's changing cubicle? That second square millimetre could make a real difference...:D

air conditioning thro out the building would be great

Ive lost count of the amount of times ive had to cut a session short because i couldnt breath in the rooms

evesham

Get your name down for a social. Don't have to be a member then

Great, when is the next one and who do sweet talk to get my name on the list? X"

Check the meets and.events board out. Bbw one on 1st July and pussy posse one in august. There may be others but they are the only ones I am going to

you can't please all of the people all of the time but i wouls say chams comes pretty close to it way more than other clubs do in all fairness

they are constantly doing improvements and sometimes they are well recieved and other times they aren't but the great thing with chams is they take stuff on board and tweek to please where they can

my only gripe is i wish the subtitles weren't on on the tv in the lounge i end up sitting reading way longer than is acceptable for someone at a swingers club

to be honest i dont think theres much they can do to improve the place but i still say air con in play areas would be welcomed by most

"to be honest i dont think theres much they can do to improve the place but i still say air con in play areas would be welcomed by most"

ooo actually that would be a good one i'd go with that one but not sure how easy or difficult it would be to do it though

"to be honest i dont think theres much they can do to improve the place but i still say air con in play areas would be welcomed by most

ooo actually that would be a good one i'd go with that one but not sure how easy or difficult it would be to do it though"

it would cost a fortune, i think thats why they havnt done it

have you noticed tho how you can never get the room with the windows or fire escape lol

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"

and what's the deal with jacuzzi being off for 15 mins at a time, when it should only be 5 mins.

."

Perhaps it to wash away and disinfect them after all the spunk thats apparently left 'floating about' in them? (according to one very disgruntled reviewer on the 17 of May!)

its supposed to be for health and safty, its to stop people sitting in there all night as its not recomended, when the bubbles go off people tend to get out thus giving their bodies a break

"

Perhaps it to wash away and disinfect them after all the spunk thats apparently left 'floating about' in them? (according to one very disgruntled reviewer on the 17 of May!)

"

lol i read that

made me laugh how they moaned about how dirty it was while also saying they spent most of the night in there

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"to be honest i dont think theres much they can do to improve the place but i still say air con in play areas would be welcomed by most

ooo actually that would be a good one i'd go with that one but not sure how easy or difficult it would be to do it though

have you noticed tho how you can never get the room with the windows or fire escape lol"

I apologize for how much I managed to get both on last couple of trips up...hehehe yes..gets way too hot in the lockable rooms...especially the little on at the top of the stairs,bit bigger than a closet...spent more time slipping and sliding in there than having sex...hahaha

"i think they could inprove it by getting a better class of single men to join

*walks off whistling*

actually i'm running for cover lol"

Pick me pick me

chams is a great place we have been going for years and can tell everyone the place is updated on a regular basis. For us the iceing on the cake would be the sauna next to the jacussis. We always rush for the sauna to dry off and get warm after a jacussi session LOL

xxxxxxxxxxx

*walks off whistling*

oh so lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We are heading up there next Sat and Sun, (2nd and 3rd June) for Jaynes burpday weekend.

Already members at Newport, and been meaning to check out this one for ages!

Heard loads of great things about it, looking forward to seeing it for ourselves, hope some kind souls take us on a guided tour!

*walks off whistling*

Here here lol . Cmon chams let us in

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

have you noticed tho how you can never get the room with the windows or fire escape lol"

Surely the 33% hike in men's fees will provide sufficient monies to add air con?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"

Some form of forced ventilation could be achieved some cheaper than an air-con system.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Some form of forced ventilation could be achieved some cheaper than an air-con system."

You want to fit a turbo???

:D

Regarding the jacuzzi.

We were there about a month ago when they changed the jacuzzi system.

We were told it stays switches off every 10/15 minutes due to health and safety reasons.

The switching off gives the system a chance to clear body fluids from the water

It was either that option or ban sex in the jacuzzis

*walks off whistling*

i agree

By *ane and JonnyCouple  over a year ago

Clwyd

"air conditioning thro out the building would be great

Ive lost count of the amount of times ive had to cut a session short because i couldnt breath in the rooms

"

Second that!!

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We stated in an earlier post about glory holes, well we called I'm on Friday and discovered a new glory hole room!!

Locks on doors would help in a couple of the rooms and we went into a private room and someone came up the fire exit to get in!!

Grat club though !!

Another who would like to see the sigle gents changing room made bigger, preferrably with a seat so us Olde Fartes can get our socks back on without falling over! In the access to the sun deck does need improving. I hate walking along that metal walkway barefoot and the step is awkward for the less mobile.

*walks off whistling*

actually i'm running for cover lol

i agree "

Lol ha ha ha

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Regarding the jacuzzi.

We were there about a month ago when they changed the jacuzzi system.

We were told it stays switches off every 10/15 minutes due to health and safety reasons.

The switching off gives the system a chance to clear body fluids from the water

It was either that option or ban sex in the jacuzzis "

Nice...how appealing..

By *agicfingerslovelyMan  over a year ago

Rugby

A watching platform above a room sounds sexy to us - all those eyes looking down

"making me a member of staff would be great"
oo thay are the best i can see why you would like to be one xx Thay make this club the staff.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

not having the heating on full blast in the playrooms no matter what the weather! and if they spent time to give new members a proper tour and lay out all the rules more clearly it might do something for the standard of the much maligned single guys.

I was at Chams last night. Shame it was so quiet. Generally I liked the improvements but I would not have turned the first part of the second social area into that viewable play area. I like the idea of being able to watch but that`s a bit close to the bar for my liking. I also think that vaulting horse thing that`s covered in come stains should be consigned to the bin or at least covered in some form of easily cleaned material.

And a general one! Could they put wet wipes in to playrooms as lube and squirt is a real bugger to wipe up! The paper towel isn`t really enough!

» Add a new message to this topic