FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > answers on a postcard

answers on a postcard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First off....we are a soft swing cpl ..... But have wondered about the real reasons why cpls go all the way to full swap..... Please don't think im being rude or arrogant.... Its a very genuine question.... It interests me...and looking forward to the feed back...... Is it the thrill of a new person?.....fed up having sex with your partner.?... Your partner is no good in bed? Have you lost the lust you had for each other but would never leave them...... "legal cheating" lol. or is it a way of life.... Your so strong that you can let your partner be shared.... I real not looking for back lash....lol.... Just very interested in what peoples views are and when or why they crossed that line xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

Brave question

think like everything its personel choice and am not sure people can always articulate the reasons for the choices they make

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

Maybe although a wife loves her husband , she cant resist going 'next door' with a young hot stud?

Maybe the husband gets off on this also?

"Brave question

think like everything its personel choice and am not sure people can always articulate the reasons for the choices they make"

great answer .... I just wonder how honest the answers will be.... But i know no one will put i was sick of him fucking me so i made a suggestion lol

"Maybe although a wife loves her husband , she cant resist going 'next door' with a young hot stud?

Maybe the husband gets off on this also?"

yeah that's what i mean....it prob hard to put into words lol

By *ampopotwoCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Didn't actually realise there was a 'line' to cross, maybe we were just having so much fun we missed it.

"Didn't actually realise there was a 'line' to cross, maybe we were just having so much fun we missed it."
i know what you mean ..we have done a few things in the heat of the mo ...lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We do what we do for our own reasons - we don't feel the need to explain why we do what we do to anyone - we couldn't give two hoots about what any one else thinks - Z

"We do what we do for our own reasons - we don't feel the need to explain why we do what we do to anyone - we couldn't give two hoots about what any one else thinks - Z"
and your right to say that....im so not passing judgment....not in the least...

Bolton

"We do what we do for our own reasons - we don't feel the need to explain why we do what we do to anyone - we couldn't give two hoots about what any one else thinks - Z and your right to say that....im so not passing judgment....not in the least..."

it wouldn't bother me even if i felt that you were passing judgement - this is because i am comfortable with our life style and as i said in my original post we really couldn't care less about what others do - if one doesn't understand the real reasons why people swing that's their problem! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

because we can

"We do what we do for our own reasons - we don't feel the need to explain why we do what we do to anyone - we couldn't give two hoots about what any one else thinks - Z and your right to say that....im so not passing judgment....not in the least...

it wouldn't bother me even if i felt that you were passing judgement - this is because i am comfortable with our life style and as i said in my original post we really couldn't care less about what others do - if one doesn't understand the real reasons why people swing that's their problem! Z"

its not that we don't understand ...we where just a bit curious to what leads cpls on this root..... We are here for our own reasons...and enjoying the time we have spent... looking for honest answers so thank you...enjoying the feed back.. As i said not being rude just nosey

"because we can "
very true

mr cam here.....a simple question was asked, and in a polite manner......so if your replies are not going to be politely put, please don't reply. I love the people with no social skills that can only reply in a rude manner.. if some people feel the need not to explain the reasons they are here, then thats fine. don't come into a valid question staying why you are not going to divulge your reasons, as that was not part of the question.....if mrs can wanted negative feed back then that would have been included in the question.

"mr cam here.....a simple question was asked, and in a polite manner......so if your replies are not going to be politely put, please don't reply. I love the people with no social skills that can only reply in a rude manner.. if some people feel the need not to explain the reasons they are here, then thats fine. don't come into a valid question staying why you are not going to divulge your reasons, as that was not part of the question.....if mrs can wanted negative feed back then that would have been included in the question. "
cheers babe,,,,, as i said only asking,,,,, not looking for justifcation

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

As a single fem, I'm probably not at this moment in time eligible to answer this question.

However, in the past I have been part of a couple that full swapped. I loved him dearly, he was fantastic in bed, and if we'd chosen too, we both could have just had each other. But both of us saw sex as something very different to love. having sex with others didn't mean we loved each other any less, it just meant that we saw sex as a physical act, not an expression of love.

I used to really get off on seeing Nick with other women, and he used to feel the same watching me.

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"mr cam here.....a simple question was asked, and in a polite manner......so if your replies are not going to be politely put, please don't reply. I love the people with no social skills that can only reply in a rude manner.. if some people feel the need not to explain the reasons they are here, then thats fine. don't come into a valid question staying why you are not going to divulge your reasons, as that was not part of the question.....if mrs can wanted negative feed back then that would have been included in the question. "

"As a single fem, I'm probably not at this moment in time eligible to answer this question.

However, in the past I have been part of a couple that full swapped. I loved him dearly, he was fantastic in bed, and if we'd chosen too, we both could have just had each other. But both of us saw sex as something very different to love. having sex with others didn't mean we loved each other any less, it just meant that we saw sex as a physical act, not an expression of love.

I used to really get off on seeing Nick with other women, and he used to feel the same watching me. "

thanks funky,,,,,positive input cheers x

we agree with that....we don't mind doing lots with other cpls.....but just wanna keep something personal between us, so no fucking others, thats for us....not a jealous or, is that other person better than me type of thing.....the question came from me, mr cam......asking if some cpls done this as a way of staying together, ie are some women scared of losing ther men, our vice versa so agree to this life style choice, as in, better ti share someone rather than lose them.....

"we agree with that....we don't mind doing lots with other cpls.....but just wanna keep something personal between us, so no fucking others, thats for us....not a jealous or, is that other person better than me type of thing.....the question came from me, mr cam......asking if some cpls done this as a way of staying together, ie are some women scared of losing ther men, our vice versa so agree to this life style choice, as in, better ti share someone rather than lose them....."
better the devil you know than the one you dont lol,,,,

"First off....we are a soft swing cpl ..... But have wondered about the real reasons why cpls go all the way to full swap..... Please don't think im being rude or arrogant.... Its a very genuine question.... It interests me...and looking forward to the feed back...... Is it the thrill of a new person?.....fed up having sex with your partner.?... Your partner is no good in bed? Have you lost the lust you had for each other but would never leave them...... "legal cheating" lol. or is it a way of life.... Your so strong that you can let your partner be shared.... I real not looking for back lash....lol.... Just very interested in what peoples views are and when or why they crossed that line xxx"

i actually find that a really odd question

whats the difference between soft swinging and full swap when it comes down to your marrage?

I find it odd that you would even ask if people do full swap because they are fed up of having sex with their own partner or their partners no good in bed when your doing oral with others, does that mean your fed up of having oral with your partner or that your partners no good in bed?

Ask yourself why you soft swap and the answers you give will probably be the same as why people full swap

as stated...its our choice,,as is others. ...I've already explained why we do what we do.....the reason we came here was for girl girl,,, then we experimented more.. but as others here, we have rules. this question came about because after being here for nearly 2 yrs we have spoke to lots of cpls, and met a fair few, and sometimes only one of them seems well into it......so the question was asked....basicly meaning, whats peoples opinions on it.......as stated, only honest answers n no backlash pls....ty

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

have to agreewith NN here if your having any sort of sex with anyone other than your partner - then the same reason apply - In fact a lot of couples see kissing as something they want to keep to themselves as they think this is more intimate than penetration

its not about agreeing, it was just a question w thought was valid.....the only replies here.are people with ther feathers ruffled......we have recieved messages on this,,,, and it seems it was not such a daft question after all.....

cwmbran

"its not about agreeing, it was just a question w thought was valid.....the only replies here.are people with ther feathers ruffled......we have recieved messages on this,,,, and it seems it was not such a daft question after all....."

whos feathers are ruffled - I think you are missing the point of peoples replies

For us it's pretty simple, it's because we both enjoy it. It gives us a buzz, although we do tend to go in for MFM threesomes it's not because of any inability to satisfy etc its just what we've found gives us the biggest thrill.

But understand you's wondering as we're the same with soft swinging. Why engage with others and not finally have sex? It's like buying a car but not allowing it to be driven.

P.S that's not to start a debate about soft V full just our opinion.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I am half of a full swap cpl, and we don't m/f kiss, we feel it too intimate, but full sex is very much OK

"its not about agreeing, it was just a question w thought was valid.....the only replies here.are people with ther feathers ruffled......we have recieved messages on this,,,, and it seems it was not such a daft question after all.....

whos feathers are ruffled - I think you are missing the point of peoples replies "

no im not.....wanted costructive replies....not agro.....

"For us it's pretty simple, it's because we both enjoy it. It gives us a buzz, although we do tend to go in for MFM threesomes it's not because of any inability to satisfy etc its just what we've found gives us the biggest thrill.

But understand you's wondering as we're the same with soft swinging. Why engage with others and not finally have sex? It's like buying a car but not allowing it to be driven.

P.S that's not to start a debate about soft V full just our opinion."

now we are cooking......look all you negative people,,,,a proper worthy response, thanks thanks for replying.....finaly someone who understand the question.....lol xx

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I am curious whether you think people who soft swap are bored of each other? (this is in no way to aggravate.. just curious). In a way is kinda the same when it boils down to it, why did you first soft swap? what does it for you when you soft swap? Youll have your answer about full swapping then.

Were a full swap couple and initially it was more to do with it being one of Mr's fantasies of seeing me with another guy and for me having a mff with him.

We have always had great sex together and we love to try new things especially when we see each other enjoying themselves and then theres the talking about it before and after as its a real turn on for us. Hope this helps x

Totaly get your point....ours was for me to have female fun....and then we moved on so to speak lol.... Soft or full swap does have the same affect for some and not for others ....but can understand full swap.....everyone has there fun x with there own boundaries x

cwmbran

I think you had one neagative response the rest have been valid in a debate - if you can't see that maybe it wasn't a good idea to start a thread on the subject

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Soft or full swap does have the same affect for some and not for others ....but can understand full swap.....everyone has there fun x with there own boundaries x"

Yep, Weve had lots of soft swap fun where it was just as hot as a full one. We try not to tailor ourselves to soft or full, its whatever we feel is right unless the couple has specifically said soft only. x

"I am half of a full swap cpl, and we don't m/f kiss, we feel it too intimate, but full sex is very much OK "
we wont kiss also ,,,thats very intimate

"I think you had one neagative response the rest have been valid in a debate - if you can't see that maybe it wasn't a good idea to start a thread on the subject "
everyones point is valid,, and welcome it

"I am curious whether you think people who soft swap are bored of each other? (this is in no way to aggravate.. just curious). In a way is kinda the same when it boils down to it, why did you first soft swap? what does it for you when you soft swap? Youll have your answer about full swapping then.

best answer yet,,,,that helps us to understand it more,,,very valid answer, ty cherry

Were a full swap couple and initially it was more to do with it being one of Mr's fantasies of seeing me with another guy and for me having a mff with him.

We have always had great sex together and we love to try new things especially when we see each other enjoying themselves and then theres the talking about it before and after as its a real turn on for us. Hope this helps x"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"as stated...its our choice,,as is others. ...I've already explained why we do what we do.....the reason we came here was for girl girl,,, then we experimented more.. but as others here, we have rules. this question came about because after being here for nearly 2 yrs we have spoke to lots of cpls, and met a fair few, and sometimes only one of them seems well into it......so the question was asked....basicly meaning, whats peoples opinions on it.......as stated, only honest answers n no backlash pls....ty"

So you only want answers that don't challenge what you ask?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"First off....we are a soft swing cpl ..... But have wondered about the real reasons why cpls go all the way to full swap..... Please don't think im being rude or arrogant.... Its a very genuine question.... It interests me...and looking forward to the feed back...... Is it the thrill of a new person?.....fed up having sex with your partner.?... Your partner is no good in bed? Have you lost the lust you had for each other but would never leave them...... "legal cheating" lol. or is it a way of life.... Your so strong that you can let your partner be shared.... I real not looking for back lash....lol.... Just very interested in what peoples views are and when or why they crossed that line xxx"

I would say if you don't understand why people are swinging while swinging yourselves then there is no point trying to explain why others do it.

"its not about agreeing, it was just a question w thought was valid.....the only replies here.are people with ther feathers ruffled......we have recieved messages on this,,,, and it seems it was not such a daft question after all.....

whos feathers are ruffled - I think you are missing the point of peoples replies no im not.....wanted costructive replies....not agro....."

what agro?

you have asked a question and everyone has replied with their opinions, noones been rude, infact the only person whos complained in any way on here is you

Me and my husband are both on here but don't swing as a couple because I just know that I couldn't watch him fuck someone else

To me soft swing is the same, and in some ways more intimate than fucking

Either swing or don't but to say full swing will affect marriage more than soft in my opinion is very naive

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we were told its the natural progression when the 'thrill' of soft play has gone.

i dunno though, because we have no desire to go any further

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

for what it is worth we are a full swap couple who find it really strange that some couples only soft swing, I will ask the question on a different thread, feel free to reply.

however we full swap only, as said before, sex is not an act of love, its an expression of act. Robin is terrific in bed and only he gets me off in a certain way, so sex with others is not about him not being good in bed. We love each other tremendously so thats not the reason either, we choose to full swap because we realise what swinging is genuinely all about.

look for the soft swing thread, would love to hear your answer to our burning question

We are yet to have a meet but like yourselves, love to cam. We love the exhibitionist and voyeur side to it. We have been dipping our toes a while getting a feel for things and talking about what we want and what we can offer but haven't finalised a physical meet yet probably for many reasons (one reason is probably explained below) but are keen to do so soon. On

that first meet we have decided to go with the flow in terms of soft or full swap. (this incertain boundary may be a reason for lack of a meet) We won't know what we are comfortable with until we try if that makes sense? E

the whole point of this question is,,, yes there are couples here who do it as its part of the lifestyle they lead, but no one can tell us that some couples are here for various other reasons, as stated before.....we asked in a, polite manner, and got shot down with people being very defensive!!!!! its got nothing to do with them not agreeing with us. we wanted peoples opinions not constructive opinions,,, like some people have, they don't join in gobbin off saying we are rude n askin odd.questions.......can't be that odd a question with the interest its got.

"I am curious whether you think people who soft swap are bored of each other? (this is in no way to aggravate.. just curious). In a way is kinda the same when it boils down to it, why did you first soft swap? what does it for you when you soft swap? Youll have your answer about full swapping then.

We have always had great sex together and we love to try new things especially when we see each other enjoying themselves and then theres the talking about it before and after as its a real turn ony for us. Hope this helps x"

no not one bit......we only joined for.girl girl then found out we liked more.....we wer just curious to see why other people are here......but people would rather hang us.....lol

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"First off....we are a soft swing cpl ..... But have wondered about the real reasons why cpls go all the way to full swap..... Please don't think im being rude or arrogant.... Its a very genuine question.... It interests me...and looking forward to the feed back...... Is it the thrill of a new person?.....fed up having sex with your partner.?... Your partner is no good in bed? Have you lost the lust you had for each other but would never leave them...... "legal cheating" lol. or is it a way of life.... Your so strong that you can let your partner be shared.... I real not looking for back lash....lol.... Just very interested in what peoples views are and when or why they crossed that line xxx

i actually find that a really odd question

whats the difference between soft swinging and full swap when it comes down to your marrage?

I find it odd that you would even ask if people do full swap because they are fed up of having sex with their own partner or their partners no good in bed when your doing oral with others, does that mean your fed up of having oral with your partner or that your partners no good in bed?

Ask yourself why you soft swap and the answers you give will probably be the same as why people full swap"

WOW! I'm jealous of this articulate, explanatory, insightful, intelligent, brief and straight to the point reply. Nice one

"I think you had one neagative response the rest have been valid in a debate - if you can't see that maybe it wasn't a good idea to start a thread on the subject "
one.....have u read it....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I really am confused as to why you think the thread is anything other than people answering your questions.

If you don't like all answers from all people, then maybe don't post the question on a public forum.

never said we didnt....but when people add to thread, then mrs cam replies politely, for the same person to still be rude isnt nice.....looking and liking constructive comments....not ill mannerd people......the op mearly asked,.are people here due to various factors.....like maybe they have cheated and cant stop and has lead them to swing,,,,or maybe couldnt fulfil the others needs so this was a solution.....what lead people to this choice of lifestyle.....simple

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you don't like any of the blunt replies then pass them by, there are no answers that break site rules on this thread for you to keep complaining.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

to us soft swap is no different to watching porn; which one can do at home ... for us swinging is about experiencing pleasure with others - not just watching ...

but at the end of the day each to their own

we are not complaining....we are replying.....likewise, you may not like all the replies.....just like us!!!! but we do like the replies and we respond with giving an opinion, some people may like it, some may not.....but as its an open forum and one has broken any rules then its all good....

"to us soft swap is no different to watching porn; which one can do at home ... for us swinging is about experiencing pleasure with others - not just watching ...

but at the end of the day each to their own"

we do all have pleasure..we never have one person just watching......just save a little but for ourselves....as long as everyone is happy.....

Bolton

Just popped back in to the forums and read the thread - I found the opening post a little off kilter and very negative although if it had been phrased like this " we're soft swingers and are curious as to the reasons why couple do full swap. Is it because she loves to see her partner pleasing another woman as she knows exactly how good he is and how she will be feeling? or - they just love sex and like to experience it with other people? or he likies to see her with another guy and see them really enjoying themselves?"

But, if the op was phrased like that, then it would have been redundant as they would have answered their own question!

We also soft swing, we think it's very sensual but I'd ask a soft swing only couple the following- "are to so insecure in your own capabilities that you would be jealous to see your other half having a great time with some one else? I could go on, but felt that as I had been so very rude earlier (!?) I would explain my reaction to the post. Take care, Z

Bolton

Bump, no response? Pity, I thought the OP would reply to my post. Z

» Add a new message to this topic