FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > naughty wives who play with other guys

naughty wives who play with other guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elrose57 OP   Couple  over a year ago

reading

do wives of couples who swing with single guys , are the wives more dirty have a more kinky side, do they make sure they swallow the guys spunk when giving a blow job, will they slip the bare cock in when the husband is not looking, is it the wives who look for the guys, and are they looking for bigger cocks , is there an element of humiliation in there mind when they fuck the guys, do they crave another guy to make them cum in front of there husbands, and how many go and meet the other guys behind there husbands back and allow them to cum inside them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you asking questions or talking from experience lol

reading

"Are you asking questions or talking from experience lol "
only asking , I was talking to a couple and he said that they are always safe and they play toghether , she told me she was seeing one of there old play mates and that they did not use condoms

Married women can be interesting on here and I have experienced a few who have wanted to be naughty behind hubbies back lol

reading

"Married women can be interesting on here and I have experienced a few who have wanted to be naughty behind hubbies back lol "

im sure your right, and who can blame you for indulging there little extra,, how many went home with a little extra in there knickers

"Married women can be interesting on here and I have experienced a few who have wanted to be naughty behind hubbies back lol

im sure your right, and who can blame you for indulging there little extra,, how many went home with a little extra in there knickers"

I suspect in many cases the husband does know and encourages the wife's behaviour. Maybe she just tells the fb hubby is unaware to cater for his feelings and fantasies ?

A couple of married women did go down the cuck route but a couple definitely cheated on their swinging hubby. Often the craving is 1-1 that's all

If your open enough with each other no need to cheat and you can guarantee 9 out of 10 times the hubby knows and it's part of there play. It is with us I've got no problem with my wife meeting infact I drop her and pick her and she has my full blessing to be as dirty as she likes.

Yup! The Mrs is proper naughty when she plays alone, especially when she's at theirs for the night. Always sucking cock, swallowing,having them spunk on her pussy and all over her face..

With me, kinda the opposite.

Ive questioned her and she says she feels naughty and exciting when she's not with me, kinda cheating in a way but I know about it so she doesn't have to hide ?????

I'm lucky to get a blow job lol

reading

well in every couple there are so many differences , some are more loving,, some its more the husband pushing the wife,(wrong move) thinking it will save there marriage, and others its all about fun, and for couples it has to be fun, if not it will not work, but still good to find out and know, and so kinky finding out the truth

"well in every couple there are so many differences , some are more loving,, some its more the husband pushing the wife,(wrong move) thinking it will save there marriage, and others its all about fun, and for couples it has to be fun, if not it will not work, but still good to find out and know, and so kinky finding out the truth "

Its surprising what pillow talk you get when playing with a married women both with and without hubby present. It can be a very horny experience

I'm not clear what you're really asking here?

Ive met a few wives through fab and the ones where the hubbies knew, either it was mmf, hubby dropped her off always used rubber.

But the one that did without hubby knowing wanted bareback and also anal, guess it was all part of the naughty thing for her

By *eserves-moreCouple  over a year ago

North West

"If your open enough with each other no need to cheat and you can guarantee 9 out of 10 times the hubby knows and it's part of there play. It is with us I've got no problem with my wife meeting infact I drop her and pick her and she has my full blessing to be as dirty as she likes."

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"Married women can be interesting on here and I have experienced a few who have wanted to be naughty behind hubbies back lol "

I had a number of meets with a wife who played safe with other couples with her hubby, but bareback with me behind his back...

....she got off on how 'naughty' it was letting me cum inside her in her marital bed, where her husband would be sleeping later...

reading

"Married women can be interesting on here and I have experienced a few who have wanted to be naughty behind hubbies back lol

I had a number of meets with a wife who played safe with other couples with her hubby, but bareback with me behind his back...

very erotic did he ever find out

....she got off on how 'naughty' it was letting me cum inside her in her marital bed, where her husband would be sleeping later... "

I’m married and I have played with a few other guys - always with hubby and with his encouragement

We find it naughty and erotic

DD x

Many of my meets have been wives over the years, 1on1 and with hubbies playing/present.

From what I’ve experienced a lot of wives have the husbands blessing but there are a few (even on here) who’s hubby’s don’t know and they WANT to feel cum being pumped inside them.

It is very sexy watching/hearing/feeling a married woman take your load

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Jane plays on her own a lot I'm sure she doesnt tell me everything that she does but I don't mind

reading

"Jane plays on her own a lot I'm sure she doesnt tell me everything that she does but I don't mind "
good man , pleased our ok about her and her lucky guys who she goes to see

I'm available.. lol

By *CSmoothMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Most of my meets, it’s great encouraging the wife to really get into what they are looking for. On a couple of occasions it’s the hubby who reveals his wife would love to visit on her own, but to shy to suggest it.

By *issyEMWoman  over a year ago

Nearly

Still looking for my perfect Hubby. Tired of guys who can't commit into real relationship with hotwife

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I have to say I can be very naughty when I meet guys alone as I often do as have a single account . Always tell hubby most things as he loves hearing all about what I’ve been up to

I like the naughty ones

reading

"Still looking for my perfect Hubby. Tired of guys who can't commit into real relationship with hotwife"

im sure there are many guys perfect for you, and to treat you like the hotwife you are

By *issyEMWoman  over a year ago

Nearly

Not really tbh, plenty who want fuck aka bulls but not potentially hubby's material for relationship .

By *inglewindsormanMan  over a year ago

Windsor

"Still looking for my perfect Hubby. Tired of guys who can't commit into real relationship with hotwife"

I know what you mean... Most females that I've suggested a cuckold/hotwife type of relationship think I'm winding them up

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

, cant believe you cany find a hubby , are you looking in the right places

I cannot believe you can't find someone!

"Still looking for my perfect Hubby. Tired of guys who can't commit into real relationship with hotwife

I cannot believe you can't find someone!"

Yeah she is very sexy

God I would love to find a partner in crime who would let me share her with other guys x

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I play solo then tell hubby all the naughty details when I get home

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Im still looking to be someones cuck

wirral

Im still looking to be someones cuck

"If your open enough with each other no need to cheat and you can guarantee 9 out of 10 times the hubby knows and it's part of there play. It is with us I've got no problem with my wife meeting infact I drop her and pick her and she has my full blessing to be as dirty as she likes."

This.

I’ll never “cheat” on my hubby. We talk about everything I do, and it’s a huge turn on for both of us. He’s supportive and enjoys that I have fun.

By *hecitycplCouple  over a year ago

London

My wife sees her ex around his birthday and Xmas. She loved the way she got ruined by him and I love knowing she’s being pleasures beyond belief so it was perfect. Plus he thinks she’s cheating on me with her so everyone is happy!!

My hubby drops me off when I go on a meet

And always picks me back up afterwards

Also adds to our sex when I get home at tell him all about it

Well pretty much sure lots of guys looking for such a relationship! Lots of them told us xx

"I have to say I can be very naughty when I meet guys alone as I often do as have a single account . Always tell hubby most things as he loves hearing all about what I’ve been up to "

Yes Mila does the same and tells me everything after xx

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

The wife has absolutely no need to go behind my back, i don't own her, if she wants to play with someone else she can.. i'll help her look for someone when she's in the mood.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Re: humiliation. Depends if they have a cuckold ( or quean) or stag/vixen dynamic I suppose.

My relationship is the latter.

Yorkshire

"The wife has absolutely no need to go behind my back, i don't own her, if she wants to play with someone else she can.. i'll help her look for someone when she's in the mood."

This

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Hmmm we met a couple at their house and ended up staying over in their spare room. After some chat the girl dragged me upstairs alone (screaming ) and we started to play. The Mrs playing downstairs with her hubby. After an hour or so the girl started to attempt penetration with me bareback, I stopped her as this was something the Mrs and I hadn't discussed or agreed. A few months later I was chatting with the husband and he asked if his wife had barebacked with me. I still don't know to this day what was going on, he didn't try it with my Mrs on the night and we never met again.

Yorkshire

"Hmmm we met a couple at their house and ended up staying over in their spare room. After some chat the girl dragged me upstairs alone (screaming ) and we started to play. The Mrs playing downstairs with her hubby. After an hour or so the girl started to attempt penetration with me bareback, I stopped her as this was something the Mrs and I hadn't discussed or agreed. A few months later I was chatting with the husband and he asked if his wife had barebacked with me. I still don't know to this day what was going on, he didn't try it with my Mrs on the night and we never met again."

Sounds almost like spurgling! Shame on them whatever it was!

wirral

Had this in a previous relationship and loved it. Hard to find as a single male though. This is the kind of relationship i want again.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I love to find consented husband. It seems so many women go off and play alone but not the men... How so?

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Not really tbh, plenty who want fuck aka bulls but not potentially hubby's material for relationship . "

Yes rarely you find a guy who worthy of being marriage material. I don't even bother anymore. Just quick fun is the most i get from men. So a consented husband be up my street

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

Think it maybe more to do with not wanted to get into an open relationship from the start..

A lot of guys perfer to work up to being in an open relationship with a hotwife.

Me I have no issues.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"My wife has absolutely no need to go behind my back, if she wants to play with someone else she can.. i'll help her look for someone when she's in the mood."

This

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Sue takes advantage of playing with a single guy ..for her own pleasure ...with Bens full permission /blessing ...ladies perogative ..

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

It's funny how we are all discussing Wives cheating on their husbands. And how it's a huge turn on.

Yet so many profiles say. "cheating husband keep away"

These men are shamed on fab.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

For us the whole thing about this lifestyle is trust and makes us closer as a couple. We are a hot wife couple and I have had sex with a guy when hubby hasn't been present. But we have always shared everything afterwards. Swinging is always about us as a couple and what we both get out of it

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"For us the whole thing about this lifestyle is trust and makes us closer as a couple. We are a hot wife couple and I have had sex with a guy when hubby hasn't been present. But we have always shared everything afterwards. Swinging is always about us as a couple and what we both get out of it"

"For us the whole thing about this lifestyle is trust and makes us closer as a couple. We are a hot wife couple and I have had sex with a guy when hubby hasn't been present. But we have always shared everything afterwards. Swinging is always about us as a couple and what we both get out of it "

By *rthangMan  over a year ago

hebden bridge

I'm looking for a naughty wifey

"I love to find consented husband. It seems so many women go off and play alone but not the men... How so? "
We had this arrangement. Sandra could play with whoever she wanted, and I refrain. Not only is the idea of me playing with another woman, abhorrent to Sandra, I have no desire to.

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I mrs meet and play with who I want as husband doesn’t own me but on a positive he’s very supportive and understanding and loves hearing about my meets so always a win win for us both

By *enlandsoulmatesCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

I allow her to do whatever she likes. Nice surprise when she comes home and tells me about it and shows me the goods

Spalding

"I mrs meet and play with who I want as husband doesn’t own me but on a positive he’s very supportive and understanding and loves hearing about my meets so always a win win for us both "

Absolutely agree

By *ilky_desiresWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"It's funny how we are all discussing Wives cheating on their husbands. And how it's a huge turn on.

"

As with many respondents on here I play alone with hubby's full support and encouragement so how can that be cheating? I have never not would I ever cheat on him.

By *stvan StevenMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

What are you doing wrong?

Manchester

"

What are you doing wrong?"

Nothing

"I play solo then tell hubby all the naughty details when I get home "

Pity you are so far away lol as I would enjoy being with someone like you.

By *apient_stagMan  over a year ago

Glocs

Have to agree. I love meeting hotwives in clubs, and the visceral thrill of seeing them pick men for their own satisfaction. And being picked, of course. What could be hotter than watching your very own sexbomb do the same?

By *stvan StevenMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I can accommodate for sexy ladies!

Spalding

"It's funny how we are all discussing Wives cheating on their husbands. And how it's a huge turn on.

As with many respondents on here I play alone with hubby's full support and encouragement so how can that be cheating? I have never not would I ever cheat on him."

Reckon it's a man thing for the buzz, a cheating girlfriend does it for me, as I know it's only fucking, but if I didn't like it im sure she wouldn't do it, but she knows that I love her telling me she has been at it, gets me horny as fuck, and I never last long, infact i cum quicker then usain bolt does the 100m in lol, so she always makes sure that she gets a go seeing too before coming home and telling me .

That is a lot of questions but the answer is yes to most of them

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

"I love to find consented husband. It seems so many women go off and play alone but not the men... How so? "

We both play alone if we want to (both have our own profiles) but we find it more of a turn on to watch each other

Being honest and not judging eachother’s desires helps through it; sometimes others are involved to fulfil fantasies and 1 on 1 outside of that serves little purpose

Manchester

As with many respondents on here I play alone with hubby's full support and encouragement so how can that be cheating? I have never not would I ever cheat on him.

Reckon it's a man thing for the buzz, a cheating girlfriend does it for me, as I know it's only fucking, but if I didn't like it im sure she wouldn't do it, but she knows that I love her telling me she has been at it, gets me horny as fuck, and I never last long, infact i cum quicker then usain bolt does the 100m in lol, so she always makes sure that she gets a go seeing too before coming home and telling me .

"

Hubby gets as much out of it as me, well almost . If he were to ever feel uncomfortable with it then I would stop but I hope he doesn't as I'm enjoying myself

My wife sucks and fucks other guys on a pretty regular basis.

Always been a big turn on for me knowing she swallows their cum and takes them bareback.

Never had any problems whatsoever but we both get tested regularly anyway.

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

i thought the question was who is naughty and maybe slips a bare cock in or swallow's or even takes a cream pie- and its gone to people playing or cheating on their husbands

im sure that women do slip a cock in bare , as they are as turned on as the guys doing the fucking or the husbands hoping for a bare cock to devour their wives, just most wont admit it

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"i thought the question was who is naughty and maybe slips a bare cock in or swallow's or even takes a cream pie- and its gone to people playing or cheating on their husbands

im sure that women do slip a cock in bare , as they are as turned on as the guys doing the fucking or the husbands hoping for a bare cock to devour their wives, just most wont admit it "

The heat of the moment, so to speak......

reading

"i thought the question was who is naughty and maybe slips a bare cock in or swallow's or even takes a cream pie- and its gone to people playing or cheating on their husbands

im sure that women do slip a cock in bare , as they are as turned on as the guys doing the fucking or the husbands hoping for a bare cock to devour their wives, just most wont admit it

The heat of the moment, so to speak......"

your right in the heat of the moment ,

i wonder how many husbands have seen and just turned a blind eye to the fact his wife has allowed another guy to enter her bare, and wondering where it will end, will he see his wife take the guys semen, and feel bad later or just live for the moment, or relish it and hope its the start of many more meets

» Add a new message to this topic