FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Period sex

Period sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yay or Nay?

Have you tried it ? Did you like it ? If you did then why ? If you didn't why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uck69696969Man  over a year ago

Towcester

Love the intimacy and trust of mid flow fun - especially if a girl's hormones are through the roof

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep..towel down under her ass and business as usual..

To be honest its never really amounted to more than a grew little smears in my experience

And i believe that what showers are for..

By *ltcouple941Couple  over a year ago

Hell

I dressed as Henry VIII once. Honestly it killed the vibe a bit. Took forever to get the armour off.

By *appyjack7890Man  over a year ago

Brigg

Its a nope from me

A friend once said "your not a man till you got blood on your sword"

S

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple  over a year ago

hadleigh

I need a LOT of sex. If I had to go without for a week every month, I'd lose my mind.

So yes, we do it and enjoy it. I'm often even hornier, so really let loose.

C (her)

"I dressed as Henry VIII once. Honestly it killed the vibe a bit. Took forever to get the armour off."

I don't know why I found this funny but I did.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I really like it as it helps my period pains but i know its pretty grim

I hate going without... Luckily so does my fwb... Sex during that time is no different, just a little messier

By *ovingeachotherCouple  over a year ago

Devizes

I don't mind as it helps with my period pains. Hubby loves it x

Yay!!

Really love it when a man isn't phased by it and if anything celebrates it. Also,so much more sensitive for me.

I've ended up with bloody hand print on my white wall in the past though, ha. Carnal finger painting at its best ;p

my ex gf only wanted me to eat her out while on her period. She didnt want sex but wanted me to literally eat her out every night ahahha. me being the good bf, I did! And I LOVED IT! trying doing it with another ex after and she said no ahaha

By *nt1Man  over a year ago

Allington

I lost my virginity to a girl who was on her period. Since then ive never minded and its never been as messy as you'd think. Except this one time.... imagine sacrificed goat...

By *rygveMan  over a year ago

The Shires

Can be tricky if you are in a hotel and they only have white towels. Apart from that no issues with it.

By *izzie and VictorCouple  over a year ago

worcestershire

I’m always super ridiculously heavy so I can imagine it looking like some horrific murder scene!

So nope I’ve never done it!

I’ve seen a new type of cup though that you wear like a cup but the outer ring is hard but the middle is soft and you can have sex whilst wearing it

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

With a long term partner. Yes. If they are ok with it. One night fling/swinging etc. Absolutely not

By *uriousKitty250Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I’m on mine now and had sex 5 times today.

It doesn’t bother me or my partner at all. I don’t know if I’d want to do it with anyone else. I guess if a regular playmate didn’t mind and we were both super keen it’d be fine.

"I’m on mine now and had sex 5 times today.

It doesn’t bother me or my partner at all. I don’t know if I’d want to do it with anyone else. I guess if a regular playmate didn’t mind and we were both super keen it’d be fine. "

5 times?? Just today!!! You lucky so and so

Stirling

It doesn’t bother me or my partner at all. I don’t know if I’d want to do it with anyone else. I guess if a regular playmate didn’t mind and we were both super keen it’d be fine.

5 times?? Just today!!! You lucky so and so"

Haha. My sex drive is exceptionally high and he keeps up with me

Haha. My sex drive is exceptionally high and he keeps up with me "

Blimey! I am still in the other thread... dreaming about Scotland road trip and you lot have already moved on without me.

Please don't forget my fantasy

Ps. I have a high sex drive.

Haha. My sex drive is exceptionally high and he keeps up with me "

So utterly wish I was in the same circumstances. No partner during lockdown for me. Although I do believe sex is part of essential activity, haha. I'll be withering from lack of human touch soon.

Somewhat envious but also quite happy for you

By *our Liege LordMan  over a year ago

Downtown

Personally I love it with the right person obviously. My favourite pastime is feeling, licking, sucking, kissing, smelling all there is to savour down below. I get ridiculously turned on by the heat and pheromonal power of a woman’s thighs, vagina and ass. During a period it’s even more intense. I get that it’s not for everyone and especially the girl can be self conscious but when the initial trepidation has passed and we’re both writhing, there’s no stronger feeling of intimacy or connection.

Blimey! I am still in the other thread... dreaming about Scotland road trip and you lot have already moved on without me.

Ps. I have a high sex drive."

Ahem! Adam, your thoughts on period sex?

"Personally I love it with the right person obviously. My favourite pastime is feeling, licking, sucking, kissing, smelling all there is to savour down below. I get ridiculously turned on by the heat and pheromonal power of a woman’s thighs, vagina and ass. During a period it’s even more intense. I get that it’s not for everyone and especially the girl can be self conscious but when the initial trepidation has passed and we’re both writhing, there’s no stronger feeling of intimacy or connection. "

Absolutely love how you describe it. I had to re-read for my pleasure ;p

Stirling

So utterly wish I was in the same circumstances. No partner during lockdown for me. Although I do believe sex is part of essential activity, haha. I'll be withering from lack of human touch soon.

Somewhat envious but also quite happy for you "

Cheers sweetie! When lockdown is over I wish you hundreds of intense orgasms and lots of fun! X

Downtown

So true though isn’t it? The wetness, heat, taste and all the other physicality's is one thing. The other is that this person trusts, desires and wants you so much that her inhibitions rooted in teenage years are cast aside and you both are only short of devouring eachother. So fucking hot. Love it!! ??

I've done it and it was fine. One small drop of blood at most each time. I think people imagine it's going to be something like the elevator scene from The Shining.

"So true though isn’t it? The wetness, heat, taste and all the other physicality's is one thing. The other is that this person trusts, desires and wants you so much that her inhibitions rooted in teenage years are cast aside and you both are only short of devouring eachother. So fucking hot. Love it!! ??"

So very true. In that moment being open, transparent, vulnerable yet celebrated and empowered. To break those barriers that stem from all the false templates that were provided of what is and what isn't acceptable. It's amazing when a person wants all of me (period and all) and I openly give all of me. Beautiful indeed.

"I've done it and it was fine. One small drop of blood at most each time. I think people imagine it's going to be something like the elevator scene from The Shining."

I do also have a wish though for one time it to resemble a complete massacre, ha. My red that becomes body paint. My scent, my imprint marking the binding of two. Hhhmm, maybe one day.

"So true though isn’t it? The wetness, heat, taste and all the other physicality's is one thing. The other is that this person trusts, desires and wants you so much that her inhibitions rooted in teenage years are cast aside and you both are only short of devouring eachother. So fucking hot. Love it!! ??

So very true. In that moment being open, transparent, vulnerable yet celebrated and empowered. To break those barriers that stem from all the false templates that were provided of what is and what isn't acceptable. It's amazing when a person wants all of me (period and all) and I openly give all of me. Beautiful indeed."

Please don't mind me, but can I say StrangeAnd... P for Passionate about Period sex... that was one hell of a post! Sorry to interrupt your flow...

Please continue

*Taking notes... for future reference.

Downtown

"I've done it and it was fine. One small drop of blood at most each time. I think people imagine it's going to be something like the elevator scene from The Shining.

I do also have a wish though for one time it to resemble a complete massacre, ha. My red that becomes body paint. My scent, my imprint marking the binding of two. Hhhmm, maybe one day."

Now that sounds like an amazing time Miss!! Love it!!

Stirling

"So true though isn’t it? The wetness, heat, taste and all the other physicality's is one thing. The other is that this person trusts, desires and wants you so much that her inhibitions rooted in teenage years are cast aside and you both are only short of devouring eachother. So fucking hot. Love it!! ??"

Ahem.. HOT!

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No

By *youngGentMan  over a year ago

doncaster

It’s just the same with a little more hornyness from the female counterpart, wetness and a bit more cleaning up

By *nexpectedGentlemanMan  over a year ago

london/ taplow

Never seen the harm in it tbh,it does feel different, better I would say x

"I've done it and it was fine. One small drop of blood at most each time. I think people imagine it's going to be something like the elevator scene from The Shining.

I do also have a wish though for one time it to resemble a complete massacre, ha. My red that becomes body paint. My scent, my imprint marking the binding of two. Hhhmm, maybe one day.

Now that sounds like an amazing time Miss!! Love it!!"

Sounds amazing

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

My ex used to love it, I didn’t mind it all! Actually found it bit more of a turn on at times!

By *erbysnottsguyMan  over a year ago

Amber Valley

Iinteresting topic, love to chat to those who have done it, those that havnt or just have an interest ! Mail me, cheers.

I dont mind at all. Just wont do oral during that time.

By *ilthyroughMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathro

I do also have a wish though for one time it to resemble a complete massacre, ha. My red that becomes body paint. My scent, my imprint marking the binding of two. Hhhmm, maybe one day."

I have done that with someone on a heavy flow and it was easily the most intimate experience ever. It was with a long-term friend and we spent the whole day in bed with a plastic sheet fastened tight over the bed. Every drop from her captured by the sheet was then sticking to us like art. It’s funny looking back as I never imagined it to be so sticky and erotic

Yeah we carry on, beats having to wait lol.

It doesn't stop me I was fisting a woman while she was on. It looked like a murder scene

"Yay!!

Really love it when a man isn't phased by it and if anything celebrates it. Also,so much more sensitive for me.

I've ended up with bloody hand print on my white wall in the past though, ha. Carnal finger painting at its best ;p"

Bodyart

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

So long as someone is comfortable with it, it doesn't phase me in the slightest - it's a perfectly natural thing and therefore wouldn't be a barrier for me so long as it wasn't for a partner

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"Personally I love it with the right person obviously. My favourite pastime is feeling, licking, sucking, kissing, smelling all there is to savour down below. I get ridiculously turned on by the heat and pheromonal power of a woman’s thighs, vagina and ass. "

Something I've always loved, but never found the words to describe it! Well put.

"Yay or Nay?

Have you tried it ? Did you like it ? If you did then why ? If you didn't why?"

I love love love having sex with a woman on her period I know some think its gross but for me I find it a massive turn on I dont care if that makes me odd I love it

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

Love it, within LTR although me and the other person get very messy so have to prepare forehand with old towels/sheets and making sure there is hot water in the water tank so we can wash each other clean, very intimate.

You must have a degree in sexual eloquence...... After drinking in your words, I'd crawl a mile over broken glass as soon as you shout Period

"So true though isn’t it? The wetness, heat, taste and all the other physicality's is one thing. The other is that this person trusts, desires and wants you so much that her inhibitions rooted in teenage years are cast aside and you both are only short of devouring eachother. So fucking hot. Love it!! ??

So very true. In that moment being open, transparent, vulnerable yet celebrated and empowered. To break those barriers that stem from all the false templates that were provided of what is and what isn't acceptable. It's amazing when a person wants all of me (period and all) and I openly give all of me. Beautiful indeed.

Please don't mind me, but can I say StrangeAnd... P for Passionate about Period sex... that was one hell of a post! Sorry to interrupt your flow...

Please continue

*Taking notes... for future reference."

Oh, Adam, you're too kind

Maybe one day I'll get to share even more passions with you ;p

"I do also have a wish though for one time it to resemble a complete massacre, ha. My red that becomes body paint. My scent, my imprint marking the binding of two. Hhhmm, maybe one day.

Now that sounds like an amazing time Miss!! Love it!!"

Love it that you love it,TwouldBe.

"

Now that sounds like an amazing time Miss!! Love it!!

Sounds amazing "

And what about you, EroticDream...

Period sex, Yay or Nay? Have you tried it ? Did you like it ?

I don’t like it, it’s the smell for me, I can’t the smell of the blood it’s like a metal smell

"I do also have a wish though for one time it to resemble a complete massacre, ha. My red that becomes body paint. My scent, my imprint marking the binding of two. Hhhmm, maybe one day.

You must have a degree in sexual eloquence...... After drinking in your words, I'd crawl a mile over broken glass as soon as you shout Period "

PERIOD!

JakeBlueEyes, perhaps you could drive? Wouldn't want the palms of your hands cut to shreds and no longer able to massage

You must have a degree in sexual eloquence...... After drinking in your words, I'd crawl a mile over broken glass as soon as you shout Period

PERIOD!

JakeBlueEyes, perhaps you could drive? Wouldn't want the palms of your hands cut to shreds and no longer able to massage "

Haha driving it is

Used to with ex wife, the pleasure was worth the cock wash afterwards lol

Although around period time she could feel a bit dry pussy wise, so lube needed

"It doesn't stop me I was fisting a woman while she was on. It looked like a murder scene "

Why not!!

I have no problem with it, it's only a mess and I quite like making a mess

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I have with an ex who instigated it. I did not feel right so refused future attempts.

I am old fashioned and feel that monthlies are a private time for ladies. It’s messy too and smells horrid.

"Yes I have with an ex who instigated it. I did not feel right so refused future attempts.

I am old fashioned and feel that monthlies are a private time for ladies. It’s messy too and smells horrid. "

That's what I'd be most paranoid about. The smell.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Yes I have with an ex who instigated it. I did not feel right so refused future attempts.

I am old fashioned and feel that monthlies are a private time for ladies. It’s messy too and smells horrid.

That's what I'd be most paranoid about. The smell."

It’s actually quite gross!

That's what I'd be most paranoid about. The smell.

It’s actually quite gross! "

I guess it kinda is.

Had it happen once where she came on during and it was dark. Lights on afterwards to a murder scene and she denied she had come on and attempted to accuse me of doing some damage during. I looked down and explained that there was no way my little thing had caused that amount of carnage. Ever. How I laughed.

"Had it happen once where she came on during and it was dark. Lights on afterwards to a murder scene and she denied she had come on and attempted to accuse me of doing some damage during. I looked down and explained that there was no way my little thing had caused that amount of carnage. Ever. How I laughed. "

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I dressed as Henry VIII once. Honestly it killed the vibe a bit. Took forever to get the armour off."

This made me chuckle

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Nay

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Yay or Nay?

One of the horniest experiences of my life, was when a regular fwb asked me to fuck her and fill her when she was on her period, because her hubby never would

I had a lady friend who was amazed that I was willing to, as her ex had thought it disgusting. I've never seen a problem with it and she found it such a turn on that we had some fantastic times.

By *andymanstuMan  over a year ago

lovecum

Done this with two ex’s always found it horny as fuck

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Wife does when really horny, I'm not that keen

I get a lot more horny around my period, and luckily my husband doesn't get put off. We put a towel down and he carries on as usual, I just don't ask him to go down on me.

I wouldn't meet anyone else while I'm on my period though.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Personally.I don't like it.Anal sex play a vital role at this junction for me. I don't have any problem when she is on.

"Wife does when really horny, I'm not that keen "

Do you still do it

By *ngel_vs_devil33Woman  over a year ago

i’ll let you know

I actually don’t mind it, but it also depends on the other person, I’m always really horny.

By *arahCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Have to be honest we love having sex whilst on period

"Have to be honest we love having sex whilst on period "

Even in heavy flow?

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

Colchester

In a relationship not a problem!!!

Regular fwb maybe

Ons fuck no!!

Hornier on a period. Luckily I love it in the ass so never miss out

"Personally I love it with the right person obviously. My favourite pastime is feeling, licking, sucking, kissing, smelling all there is to savour down below. I get ridiculously turned on by the heat and pheromonal power of a woman’s thighs, vagina and ass. During a period it’s even more intense. I get that it’s not for everyone and especially the girl can be self conscious but when the initial trepidation has passed and we’re both writhing, there’s no stronger feeling of intimacy or connection. "

So this turned me on.....

"Hornier on a period. Luckily I love it in the ass so never miss out "

Brilliant comment

No way

By *um24Man  over a year ago

Coventry

I started a thread like this a few months ago when I tried with a friend, absolutely beautiful and she said it gave her a different feeling inside that made her feel quite emotional in a very nice way... I look forward to the next time! X

Yes have had sex during periods wife has been very horny so rude to say no. A towel on the bed and shower after what’s the problem.

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

I have bum sex during the period... Its a good turn on titch xx

Absolutely.

Red towel down or beppy sponges used

Fuck the bum instead. Never liked the feel or idea of period sex

Kinda want to try it now after reading this thread

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Yes, I have tried it with a couple. It got a bit messy but, you know what? I wasn't turned off AT ALL. A woman's period is a natural thing. Nothing to be fetishised about it but also nothing yucky or queasy about it. If a woman doesn't feel comfortable having sex during it, that's respectable. If she feels brave enough to do it during her period and keeps herself hygienic, good on her!

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

I’ve never had an issue with it and had a first play meet last year during her period. So for me it’s pretty much her choice. I get that some women feel either too vulnerable or just not in the mood, but also that for some women it’s the peak of their libido. Either way is fine. Just don’t be an idiot like me and leave her place without checking in the mirror and washing your face before hand.

Walsall

"I’ve never had an issue with it and had a first play meet last year during her period. So for me it’s pretty much her choice. I get that some women feel either too vulnerable or just not in the mood, but also that for some women it’s the peak of their libido. Either way is fine. Just don’t be an idiot like me and leave her place without checking in the mirror and washing your face before hand. "

Now that I'd of loved to of seen.....

Titch lol x

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"Now that I'd of loved to of seen.....

Titch lol x"

In which case I’ll let you know next time I’m in your area

Walsall

"Yay or Nay?

Just a bloody mess.. Nik

"I’ve never had an issue with it and had a first play meet last year during her period. So for me it’s pretty much her choice. I get that some women feel either too vulnerable or just not in the mood, but also that for some women it’s the peak of their libido. Either way is fine. Just don’t be an idiot like me and leave her place without checking in the mirror and washing your face before hand. "

For me I do be in a lit of pain.

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

Love it but only in a relationship, wouldn't do it with a random

Makes me feel earthy, like I'm all woman and that isn't the side of me that people meet off here

If that makes any sense

"Love it but only in a relationship, wouldn't do it with a random

Makes me feel earthy, like I'm all woman and that isn't the side of me that people meet off here

If that makes any sense"

Ya it does

I have done this with a previous partner during her period She used to let me bring her to a squirting orgasm with my tongue. I drank it all down. She would sometimes at my request grow some hair under her arms and let me smell and lick her. She smells and tastes divine. Strangely she is the only woman I have wanted to do this with. X

Yay....

Aint a man until you get blood on your sword x

"Aint a man until you get blood on your sword x"

Love it.

Not a fan at all! Had a meet once and she was on her period, a very awkward conversation and I was out the door!

Ps. I have a high sex drive.

Ahem! Adam, your thoughts on period sex? "

Right, here it goes... brace yourselves!

I have never done period sex as described in this thread. Certainly never licked during period. One of the reasons is I am one of those that doesn't like to look at blood. Don't know what it is, but my natural instinct is to look away. I suppose doing it in the dark with lights off and under the covers don't count... how romantic

As other posters mentioned I would never be able to do it as a random one off with a stranger... could I do it with a regular fb... no don't think I would to be honest.

Actual partner... erm... difficult to say and if I don't get could this be something I could overcome and enjoy... that will depend on partner. Never thought about it at this deeper level because seeing blood in general makes me slightly queasy. Don't faint, but I just tend to look away

Love it, especially the taste when she rides my face.

"Love it, especially the taste when she rides my face."

What is the taste/smell like? I see people often saying 'metal' smell...

How would you describe it?

"Yay or Nay?

It's only a bit of blood its not going to do anything but make a mess, and that's what showers and baths are for

STOKE ON TRENT

"Yay or Nay?

It's only a bit of blood its not going to do anything but make a mess, and that's what showers and baths are for "

Only a bit of blood

Stis

"Yay or Nay?

It's only a bit of blood its not going to do anything but make a mess, and that's what showers and baths are for "

"Love it, especially the taste when she rides my face.

What is the taste/smell like? I see people often saying 'metal' smell...

How would you describe it?"

I wouldn't imagine it tastes 2 good.

By *oreno0969Man  over a year ago

Rugby

Ive always found in the past that ive been so much hornier when my partner has been on her period and it really doesnt faze me. Although one girl i was with was mortified when she thought she had finished and then found there was blood eveywhere half way through a moment of passion

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

Hope you didn't have all the STDs he was purported to have had!

By *urves and MischiefWoman  over a year ago

Northerner

It’s a yay from me, with someone I trust. My horn levels tend to be elevated when I am menstruating and I love it when a guy will embrace that need and any mess that goes with it

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Oh god yes. I'm so horny when I'm on.

I use bebby or gynotex sponges... Never had a man even realise!

I've personally never worried about it. Happy to dive in to play whether period or not.

Has happened a few times and really helps with period pain, can always share a nice hot shower after

"Oh god yes. I'm so horny when I'm on.

I use bebby or gynotex sponges... Never had a man even realise! "

Blimey! Bebby or gynotex sponges

This is new information and I need to be educated... are those things full proof?

Does a man not need to know or is there no common courtesy... etiquette/decorum? The way it's described in this thread is giving me images of a 'massacre' or 'bloodbath' ... so what if something slipped/happened during and the guy gets a shock/surprise... would that not be awkward? This has made me curious if it is common for women to do that.

Ps. I have no idea what those are or look like so will need to google unless they make you go so someone please give me a warning!

Done it it's sex

Burnleyish (She/They)

This is new information and I need to be educated... are those things full proof?

Does a man not need to know or is there no common courtesy... etiquette/decorum? The way it's described in this thread is giving me images of a 'massacre' or 'bloodbath' ... so what if something slipped/happened during and the guy gets a shock/surprise... would that not be awkward? This has made me curious if it is common for women to do that.

Ps. I have no idea what those are or look like so will need to google unless they make you go so someone please give me a warning!"

Ha. I worked in a brothel when I was at uni. Girls can't have days off for their period. They use sponges so they can work.

They are literally a piece of sponge, small round, smaller and way more comfortable than any other feminine hygiene product.

Now I'm not 'working' the only men I have sex with when I'm on, already know I use sponges and are more than happy to. But they don't feel them either.

Burnleyish (She/They)

And no.

In many years.

Never once had a paying client notice.

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

Colchester

What's a bit of claret gonna do!??

Personally with a stranger no!

Someone familiar no probs x

"It’s a yay from me, with someone I trust. My horn levels tend to be elevated when I am menstruating and I love it when a guy will embrace that need and any mess that goes with it "

Embracing the mess just heightens the lust fuelled sex that ends up being amazing!

If you both want each other enough then why not get a little messy

Ps. I have no idea what those are or look like so will need to google unless they make you go so someone please give me a warning!

Ha. I worked in a brothel when I was at uni. Girls can't have days off for their period. They use sponges so they can work.

They are literally a piece of sponge, small round, smaller and way more comfortable than any other feminine hygiene product.

Now I'm not 'working' the only men I have sex with when I'm on, already know I use sponges and are more than happy to. But they don't feel them either. "

Oh wow sorry to put you on the spot like that and thank you for sharing. You said "girls can't have days off for their period" ... so you didn't have a choice? I suppose for you it didn't matter because you get horny, but what about someone that does not want to work while on? Would they have got fired or something?

Please don't feel like you have to be polite and reply because it is personal. Just when I read that I thought seems unfair maybe those are the rules in that side of things and women know that before starting work so accept it. Again this is new info and don't know much about that kind of work so arn't I the lucky one to be coming into period sex thread!?

I should have carried on watching the telly

Have tried it was ducking messy but was ok

STOKE ON TRENT

"Have tried it was ducking messy but was ok"

Sorry about that I forgot

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Oh wow sorry to put you on the spot like that and thank you for sharing. You said "girls can't have days off for their period" ... so you didn't have a choice? I suppose for you it didn't matter because you get horny, but what about someone that does not want to work while on? Would they have got fired or something?

Please don't feel like you have to be polite and reply because it is personal. Just when I read that I thought seems unfair maybe those are the rules in that side of things and women know that before starting work so accept it. Again this is new info and don't know much about that kind of work so arn't I the lucky one to be coming into period sex thread!?

I should have carried on watching the telly "

While I actually enjoyed my time working, I was very rarely horny. It was very much a job...

If a girl wanted to keep her regular shifts, she had to work every week you couldn't take one week of in 4. If you lost your regular shift, you would only get occasional shifts and that was bad for your reputation, your reviews, it was hard to keep regular clients etc.

"Ive always found in the past that ive been so much hornier when my partner has been on her period and it really doesnt faze me. Although one girl i was with was mortified when she thought she had finished and then found there was blood eveywhere half way through a moment of passion "

Did she stay going or stop ?

Rugby

"Ive always found in the past that ive been so much hornier when my partner has been on her period and it really doesnt faze me. Although one girl i was with was mortified when she thought she had finished and then found there was blood eveywhere half way through a moment of passion

Did she stay going or stop ?"

Well she was so embarressed by it amd stopped said that it was the first time it ever happened to her. I reassured it really wasnt for me and its ok nothing a washing machine and a shower cant fix made her giggle but left shortly after still speak now really wants to make it up to me x

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I enjoy it with.

I like men who like doing it too as they’re usually right filthy fucks.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"I enjoy it with.

I like men who like doing it too as they’re usually right filthy fucks. "

Regular partners.....That should say

"Ive always found in the past that ive been so much hornier when my partner has been on her period and it really doesnt faze me. Although one girl i was with was mortified when she thought she had finished and then found there was blood eveywhere half way through a moment of passion

Well she was so embarressed by it amd stopped said that it was the first time it ever happened to her. I reassured it really wasnt for me and its ok nothing a washing machine and a shower cant fix made her giggle but left shortly after still speak now really wants to make it up to me x"

At least ye could laugh at it.

"I enjoy it with.

I like men who like doing it too as they’re usually right filthy fucks.

Regular partners.....That should say"

Guess dat

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I enjoy it as it really good way of relieving pmt... Men on the other hand don't like it.

"Yay or Nay?

it was messy but she loved it and she cleaned me up

Stirling

"Yay or Nay?

Have you tried it ? Did you like it ? If you did then why ? If you didn't why?it was messy but she loved it and she cleaned me up "

Oh I’ve done that before! It’s sexy as fuck to clean his cock up after he’s fucked my bloody pussy. Made me even hotter and we just ended up fucking again almost immediately afterwards!

We’ve done it a few times since... so horny! X

"Yay or Nay?

Have you tried it ? Did you like it ? If you did then why ? If you didn't why?it was messy but she loved it and she cleaned me up "

Dats good.

Yay. My horn levels completely ramp up during my time of the month. It’s almost unbearable.

L x

"Yay or Nay?

Have you tried it ? Did you like it ? If you did then why ? If you didn't why?it was messy but she loved it and she cleaned me up

Oh I’ve done that before! It’s sexy as fuck to clean his cock up after he’s fucked my bloody pussy. Made me even hotter and we just ended up fucking again almost immediately afterwards!

We’ve done it a few times since... so horny! X"

it was very horny and she wanted more too

By *eedsbig9inMan  over a year ago

leeds

Just had it today

Iv always done it with my ex’s too

Yeah why not I’ve loved it in the past

Rugby

Well she was so embarressed by it amd stopped said that it was the first time it ever happened to her. I reassured it really wasnt for me and its ok nothing a washing machine and a shower cant fix made her giggle but left shortly after still speak now really wants to make it up to me x

At least ye could laugh at it. "

Yeah didnt want to ruin it for round 2 lol. How about yourself yay or nay? X

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Not so much... copper smell ended up a turn off.

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Absolutely .. I find it pretty intimate and very erotic. Love it when my partner isn't phased. It brings a certain something. I understand if it's not your thing, but really it's just natural..just another bodily fluid but a very heightened experience if both parties can get over themselves

Yay. What’s a big of blood stopping us for

I really enjoy it, for multiple reasons.

It's the intimacy and trust with a regular lover. His enthusiasm for my blood is a delight.

It's the acceptance of my body in all it's states during my cycle.

The sense of relaxation after my orgasm is deeper when I'm bleeding.

I love the taste of my blood on his lips and cock. And seeing the red fingerprints on our bodies afterwards. The last time I ended up covering his tummy and thighs, he was a sight to behold and was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Also soaked through sheets and needed a trip to the laundrette to wash the matress protector!

And the smell, I enjoy my scent. It reminds me of uncooked steak.

I love it!

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Yes x

By *aughtyguy81Man  over a year ago

folkestone

Yeah, why not!

Once was with a fwb and we met up and she was upset she was on. I told her not to worry, her eyes lit up!

Had her moaning softly as I slid her tampon out and and replaced it with my throbbing cock.

Felt so good, engorged swollen pussy squeezing me.

I like it tbh. Quite a turn on, and tbh it's only a bit of blood. Nothing a shower won't fix and lets face it we always shower or wash after anyways. Plus my fwb says it really helps her period pains. So definitely a winner all round.

By *um24Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Beautiful period sex last night with lots of towels, it’s good for the female as it helps clear up and motivates her period with all the movements, and after cumming I made sure she cum also using my fingers on her clit with some nice strokes!

» Add a new message to this topic