FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ankle chains

Ankle chains

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayjay218 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Can anyone tell me the significance of a married lady wearing an ankle change. Is there a different meaning for left/right ankle or if it worn over/under stockings. I know it is perceived in some quaters as a cuckolding statement, just curious to see if anyone can explain this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

In the cuckold scene a ankle chain worn on the left ankle (can)mean that the women has fun without her partner knowing, on the right ankle it (can) means he is fully aware of the situation, worn under stockings (can) mean protective sex only, worn over stockings (can) mean bareback sex . It (can) also mean none of the above as an ankle chain can just be a fashion accessory . For the record my partner wears hers on her right ankle , usually under her stockings. Also for the record outside of the sex scene know one has asked her if it means anything or not, which is a shame but one day hopefully someone will ask the question .

Aberdeen

Thanks that does clear things up. Man times you see ankle chains on ladies and i would assume some (if not most) are just a fashion statement, It would be intresting if a random person questioned regarding the cuckold issue. You say she usually wears it under her stockings, are there occasions when she has ent out with it wornover her stockings?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was a mass debate, lol, on this ages ago.

Search the forums for it, have fun.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If I were you, I'd make extra sure that she is not just wearing it as jewellery before you approach and proposition her.

could just mean shes got no taste in jewelry lol

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

You would have to assume 99% are for fashion, although some anklets are more obvious than others as there is a cuck symbol now, like male and female symbols, but 3 symbols mixed into one ring. I think that's right.

Or letters spelling slut maybe another sign, but be cautious as i've seen women wear bitch t-shirts, does not mean she is into domination, but just likes the shock factor.

Chesterfield

" You say she usually wears it under her stockings, are there occasions when she has ent out with it wornover her stockings?"

A few times cuckoldress has worn it over her stockings due to the fact you couldn't see it underneath.

Chesterfield

" You say she usually wears it under her stockings, are there occasions when she has ent out with it wornover her stockings?"

A few times cuckoldress has worn it over her stockings due to the fact you couldn't see it underneath.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

If it's worth saying once!

Talking fashion and sex....

Lot of girls wear chain on their ankle in africa and there is nothing sexual about it at all

Some of them are here as student and still wear them. Last time one got approched by a guy the night club with some proposal she took so badly. Next thing was saw was her right hand landing on the guy face then she shouted PERV...

"Can anyone tell me the significance of a married lady wearing an ankle change. Is there a different meaning for left/right ankle or if it worn over/under stockings. I know it is perceived in some quaters as a cuckolding statement, just curious to see if anyone can explain this?"

I just picked up on this topic

Im sort of agreeing with general view here that ankle chains are more a "fashion" accessorie rather that "sex message" to outside world lol

But i am interested to read on - and might now be looking at womens ankles more than .......... lol

Have worn mine for a while now and while out in a bar a couple of people have commented on it asking about the possible meanings of wearing on different ankle's when they point out that if its on the right one it means that i can play with hubbys knowledge i just look at them and say yes i know

Then i point out that im actually wearing 2 chains and they ask what that means ? I say it means i like 2 guys at a time lol xx

Aberdeen

There obviously are a lot of different interpretations of the ankle chain, even within the cuckold scene. I would say most are probably a fashion thing with no knowledge of other meanings to other people

"could just mean shes got no taste in jewelry lol"
i am not a lover dont like alot of jewelry and not them.

"There obviously are a lot of different interpretations of the ankle chain, even within the cuckold scene. I would say most are probably a fashion thing with no knowledge of other meanings to other people "

2 ladies at work wear ankle chains and i was telling them about this and they were laughing so loud. One wears hers on her right ankle because its easier to put on that way. The other one wears it on her left as it is the same side as her watch!!! Neither wears them when they have stockings on as apparently it rips them. They want to know where i got the information about it being a cuckolding thing - i lied and said i heard it on the Radio lol

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

A conversation at work one time as one bloke spots another bloke has an ankle chain...

1 "That's a bit bloody gay isn't it!"

2 "What?"

1 "You've got an ankle chain, that's a bit bloody gay isn't it!"

2 "What you actually think that if a bloke wears a gold chain around his ankle it will make him homosexual?"

1 "Well no I wasn't saying that, it's just GAY"

2 "To me its just a bit of jewelry that my wife bought me. Other than that, my sexuality is none of your business, unless of course you're wanting to have sex with me?"

1 "Only gays wear them!"

2 "So if a gay bloke has an ankle chain, if he takes it off he becomes straight? The point is, you are choosing to assume far too much and drawing the wrong conclusions but then you could be partly correct on some occasions but I can also assure you ankle chain or not has no relevance to my sexual activity".

Bloke 2 is me BTW

» Add a new message to this topic