FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > copy n paste

copy n paste

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs s!!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

kidsgrove

why do some blokes copy n paste there opening messages, I know a lot of women don't even read some messages, but I do.....I won't respond however of there copied n pasted and obviously the person has not read my profile...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some look at a profile and don't think its worth putting the effort in to do a good message so send a cut and paste one. If you really want to meet someone after being hooked by their profile you make more effort.

kidsgrove

"Some look at a profile and don't think its worth putting the effort in to do a good message so send a cut and paste one. If you really want to meet someone after being hooked by their profile you make more effort."

so your saying my (for example) profile isn't worth the effort? if that's the case y message me in the first place?

Forum Mod

I got 2 the same earlier today

Cracks me up as all they're doing is sending it out to all and sundry hoping to get a bite back

Would'nt mind but it was a shite one anyway

kidsgrove

I had one earlier that said they thought my profile was interesting, I asked how, they replied with how do I find them interesting, basically they didn't even know what they'd originally sent!

"Some look at a profile and don't think its worth putting the effort in to do a good message so send a cut and paste one. If you really want to meet someone after being hooked by their profile you make more effort.

so your saying my (for example) profile isn't worth the effort? if that's the case y message me in the first place?"

Im not saying anything about your profile i am saying some guys look at a profile and inly think its worth a cut and paste message. No different to people looking at messages and not replying unless its a good message. Why message anyway? well to some any hole is a goal and its better than a wank for them.

Can we have the prove of what you are saying?

Why will someone copt and paste a message that supposed to be personal ????

lol

Anyway you dont read them, so why bother???

» Add a new message to this topic