FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Interaction

Interaction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

How much interaction do you make with the person you hope to meet post or pre lockdown?

Do you just have one phone call or cam session then meet?

Or you really get to know each other by texting, flirting, phoning eachother then meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

Not much, can't see the point in talking talking. May as well wait until its d day then a quick chat and down to business.. Nik

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Not much, can't see the point in talking talking. May as well wait until its d day then a quick chat and down to business.. Nik "

I think my isue is wanting to make sure they are the right sexual meet as there's certain things I really get turned off by. Since lockdown, over 2 months chatting to someone beginning to be more like a good penpal rather than a sexy meet so 2 months chatting abit too long

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"How much interaction do you make with the person you hope to meet post or pre lockdown?

Or you really get to know each other by texting, flirting, phoning eachother then meet? "

I dont really. It's rare I even know names. In fact I'm really bad at knowing names. I do have regular guys that meet me in clubs ( normally obviously) but its rare I have any interaction other than saying I'll be at a club.

In the club i will often chat for a bit first..

If i do a 121 i dont like to much chit chat before. But i get so nervous it's rare i do x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do quite a few general messages just chit chat so can hopefully gauge the character of the person...

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"How much interaction do you make with the person you hope to meet post or pre lockdown?

Or you really get to know each other by texting, flirting, phoning eachother then meet? "

Not much , I can’t be bothered with endless sexting , in my experience too much of it usually leads to a less than expected meet

If you can talk the talk you better walk the walk

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Or you really get to know each other by texting, flirting, phoning eachother then meet? I dont really. It's rare I even know names. In fact I'm really bad at knowing names. I do have regular guys that meet me in clubs ( normally obviously) but its rare I have any interaction other than saying I'll be at a club.

In the club i will often chat for a bit first..

If i do a 121 i dont like to much chit chat before. But i get so nervous it's rare i do x"

But now we can't use clubs, do you chit chat using fab app?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Or you really get to know each other by texting, flirting, phoning eachother then meet?

Not much , I can’t be bothered with endless sexting , in my experience too much of it usually leads to a less than expected meet

"

I guess it's the case of knowing essential information like are you willing to be a sex slave, tied and blinded then edged?

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I do more in terms of checking people are ok etc, but I wouldn't try sexting, as it's likely to get old before actually getting the post lockdown opportunity to meet!

Message on here a bit, then text, then usually cam.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We like to chat to people before we meet them for a social. We know it's not for everyone and that's fine by us. We all like different things.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I guess it's the case of knowing essential information like are you willing to be a sex slave, tied and blinded then edged? "

Haha I hear you

Although if they make it through my War and Peace profile they will know my preferences

I like enough chat to know that they're just normal

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

"Not much, can't see the point in talking talking. May as well wait until its d day then a quick chat and down to business.. Nik

I think my isue is wanting to make sure they are the right sexual meet as there's certain things I really get turned off by. Since lockdown, over 2 months chatting to someone beginning to be more like a good penpal rather than a sexy meet so 2 months chatting abit too long "

Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -- Helen Keller

Uncertainty is one hell of a buzz... Nik

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

If it’s a single guy, I (AJ) normally chat for about a year before meeting, known to be longer lol, very rare I would look to meet a guy after a few weeks, if we are meeting a couple that varies, usually our fault as we are a nightmare in planning but always tell people this who are looking to meet us.

» Add a new message to this topic