FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lying about age

Lying about age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else get messages from people whose profile and actual pics have at least a ten year age gap? C'mon fellas...we can tell you're not 30! Lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The ones who had a heavy paper-round ........ in Beirut.

Lol or the ones who dont match my 40+ criteria...then in the next message, they've magically ages a few years and are now 40!

Oh there are lots like that on here ...

There was a woman on here who was 49 when she joined 2 years ago ... and came back this year with the same profile pictures and who is now 43

women are the culprits here more than men. ( stands back and waites for flack ).

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"women are the culprits here more than men. ( stands back and waites for flack )."

I'll give you a good flacking next time I see ya.....you know damn well I'd never lie about being **coughs** 39

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I hate liars whether it's age,height or anything else

Surely they're not only wasting their time but everyone elses

The worst I came across was lying about their sex

personally I don't like being omitted Coz of my age,my pix wer taken within the last month we'll most of em lol

I had to laugh this year a Turkish friend of mine said when he saw me.... Neil how cum every year you get younger n I get older lol

I always say you don't stop playing because you get old,you get old because you stop playing...... Think about it

Have met old men who have admmited to lying about their age, they do it because they are hoping to meet a young girl. if i meet a man who i like, it doesnt bother me too much if he has lied about his age, you cant very well say anything about it to them can you? i mean, for all you know they arent lying, they have maybe had a hard life, so they look a lot older.

"women are the culprits here more than men. ( stands back and waites for flack )."

i always thought it was only women who lied about their age, until i started meeting old fellas off of sites like this.

By *harax1985Man  over a year ago

Edlington

I have trouble believing some of the women on here aren't ten years younger than they say!

By *xscotMan  over a year ago

Kingston

lying about age sex height weight is counter productive - if yu turn up and the 20 year old toy boy turns out to be my age - and heavier than me - most people would run a mile

mind you most run a mile when they see me - and my age is correct - lol

We used to play with a couple who at the time said they were 48. A couple of months later they invited us to their joint 50th Birthday party! We didn't go and didn't see them again. It wasn't the age that bothered us, it was the lying. Funny thing is they still have an ad up and guess what - they're still 49!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I have trouble believing some of the women on here aren't ten years younger than they say!"

Charax, you old flatterer you.....let everyone know if it gets you extra meets

Forum Mod

Im really 24 but the mails were too much so I upped it a bit

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Oh there are lots like that on here ...

There was a woman on here who was 49 when she joined 2 years ago ... and came back this year with the same profile pictures and who is now 43

"

On another site a man I met who was 57 to my 47 is now 49 to my 51!

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm actually coming on 70 but I moisturise

Well as has already been mentioned before, what is the point? Its hardly going to endear you to anybody is it? They're hardly gonna jump into bed with your wrinkly ass and be grateful are they?

I once met somebody who was about 15 years and 6stone heavier than the pics she sent me, the nice added detail of a faint whiff of BO across the table had me clambering for the exit faster than the captain of that italian cruiseliner that went down!

Oh by the way, if any body would fancy accompanying this hunky twentysomething to a meet tonight, im off to a four couple whist drive but could do with borrowing a comode lol

On another site a man I met who was 57 to my 47 is now 49 to my 51! "

We met a guy (on our old profile) that was 37 when we had our meet. He was 33 the following week, 32 the week after, then 38 and is currently 41

Must be a good friend of Invictus and Funky seeing as though he has use of a time machine

Must admit it's mostly men that I've seen, but I'm not actively looking for ladies so I get a lot more male contact.

There's one guy from the Leeds area who has what seems like a dozen profiles ranging from 30's through to 50's. All with the same pics, some are even down as a MM couple. No pics of the other guy though.

I'd report, but effort...

There's also an 18-26 year old lad knocking around this area as well.

No I haven't and I wouldn't lie about mine either

I think I might have to start lying about my age as 45 seems to be the new cut off. lol.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep.. There's a fem profile on here who has been 35 for at least 5 or 6 years!

(and no it's not me.... Just happens that's my age now too)

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Best we have seen was a couple who had a number in their name which was quite clearly their age but claimed to be about 10 years younger constantly.

Honestly who cares ?

occassionaly get messages from guys claiming to be around 40-ish and seriously doubt it from the pics at time...although who knows? maybe they just had a hard life

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I blame the onset of old age making me forget how old I am!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

i am 30

i love it when someone says ....im the same age as you and there profile says they are 10 yrs younger ...i reply saying sorry i dont meet liars and they wonder what im on about !!!!!

Appreciate some ladies are sensative about their age, but I would actually rather know someone true age.

If I like the person - age has nothing to do with it so really may as well be open and truthful.

"Appreciate some ladies are sensative about their age, but I would actually rather know someone true age.

If I like the person - age has nothing to do with it so really may as well be open and truthful."

IVE BEEN SINGLE SINCE I WAS 49 I HAVE NEVER EVER LIED ABOUT MY AGE ....there are w whole lot of 49 yr old women on every site ive been on !!!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"I'm actually coming on 70 but I moisturise"

Lol me too

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

agreed

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"Anyone else get messages from people whose profile and actual pics have at least a ten year age gap? C'mon fellas...we can tell you're not 30! Lol x"

I'd say women are far worse for this than men...as we all know men mature better than women anyway ..so why do we need to lie ?

"Anyone else get messages from people whose profile and actual pics have at least a ten year age gap? C'mon fellas...we can tell you're not 30! Lol x

I'd say women are far worse for this than men...as we all know men mature better than women anyway ..so why do we need to lie ? "

i would dispute that ....im like a mature wine ,Im far better looking and sexier than i was 20 years ago and thats the truth

"Appreciate some ladies are sensative about their age, but I would actually rather know someone true age.

If I like the person - age has nothing to do with it so really may as well be open and truthful.

IVE BEEN SINGLE SINCE I WAS 49 I HAVE NEVER EVER LIED ABOUT MY AGE ....there are w whole lot of 49 yr old women on every site ive been on !!!"

I actually like women around 49 so good for me! lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I always said that I would start counting backwards when I got to 30.... so i am not not bad for 23....

mind you a lady in the club said to me on saturday she thought I was late 20's... she immediately went on my xmas card list and paid her a fiver!!!

"I always said that I would start counting backwards when I got to 30.... so i am not not bad for 23....

mind you a lady in the club said to me on saturday she thought I was late 20's... she immediately went on my xmas card list and paid her a fiver!!! "

Was that the lady with the white stick we saw you with? And yes, Ive been left alone again with the laptop.... What else is there to do on a Bank holiday when the club is shut

As long as they're not wildly out - I'm not too hung up on whether people knock off a year or two. Can anyone actually say that they'd be able to pinpoint someone's age by sight? I've seen some that look way older than their years (sometimes handy when meeting those a lot younger)as well as those that look significantly younger than their real age.

If there was an option to place yourself in an age bracket, rather than specifying your actual age - would it make a huge difference to anybody - or as is probably the case now, would you make initial judgements based on pics posted or sent, followed by a face to face meeting? After all - someone may be age they claim - and still not float your boat when you've gotten round to more than web based interaction.

I'd rather base my decisions on looks/personality/compatibility than just a number.

IVE BEEN SINGLE SINCE I WAS 49 I HAVE NEVER EVER LIED ABOUT MY AGE ....there are w whole lot of 49 yr old women on every site ive been on !!!

I actually like women around 49 so good for me! lol

"

but thats no good if all the 49 yr old women are lying about their age !!!which was my point ......

By *ifornowCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

Reminds us of that Johnny Logan song "What's another year" !!......lol

Can and do get mistaken for being 10 years younger than I actually am (hoorah for good genes) but never lie about it - firstly because I'm a crap liar but mainly because I'm shallow enough that my ego loves being flattered by people's surprise when people hear I'm 40

"

lol there's a man on here who says he never lies about age yet on his couples profile he has drank a magic drink that makes him younger lol would reply direct but I blocked him and against rules and I get banned enough as it is

" lol there's a man on here who says he never lies about age yet on his couples profile he has drank a magic drink that makes him younger lol "

They say Guinness is good for you...

Wolf

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I don't lie about my age - even though it counts me out of so many people's upper age limit.

Must admit I'm quite happy to admit my age as get told I do look younger good genes and proud to say I'm looking forward to being 50 next year cos who knows what the future holds

Oh I never lie. I just adapt to others preferences ..

And of course HAVE to do a new profile right after my birthday and the site adds a year ..

"On another site a man I met who was 57 to my 47 is now 49 to my 51! "

You can't be 51 if you can remember 4 years back ...

My problem is that i've looked older than my age since I was 15! I used to get grief for buying a kids ticket on the train and even now, at 36, I don't think a lot of people on here believe I'm that age but what can you do. Not a lot but agree that I fuck pretty good for an old guy!

I'm NOT reaching for the Grecian 2000 though!

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

" lol there's a man on here who says he never lies about age yet on his couples profile he has drank a magic drink that makes him younger lol would reply direct but I blocked him and against rules and I get banned enough as it is "

Look again

had one from someone who was 20 on sunday and today hes now 25 new profile new pic

does he think i wouldnt recognize the photo

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

someone on here was 48 had a birthday and became 40 lol

"someone on here was 48 had a birthday and became 40 lol"

they say life begins at 40

"women are the culprits here more than men. ( stands back and waites for flack ).

i always thought it was only women who lied about their age, until i started meeting old fellas off of sites like this."

they cud be dislexic

"women are the culprits here more than men. ( stands back and waites for flack ).

i always thought it was only women who lied about their age, until i started meeting old fellas off of sites like this."

they cud be dislexic

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

there's no point in lying - it serves no purpose.

I find being honest works best - and was complimented on my honesty earlier.

agree

honesty is important

"there's no point in lying - it serves no purpose.

I find being honest works best - and was complimented on my honesty earlier. "

dont tell lies

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

"there's no point in lying - it serves no purpose.

I find being honest works best - and was complimented on my honesty earlier. dont tell lies"

I don't here and I'll always answer truthfully if asked a question.

We are on a Swingers site and some of us tend to meet often and so its pretty darn pointless lying afteral they soon see themselves

I've walked away from meets when they turn up looking 10 years older than their picture, their reasoning for doing it........

"well I thought we would still play cos at least I turned up"!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrm no!

I now put 40s in profile coves my age , Its a number i am more then a number and get fed up with them always on about it saying ooo you don't look that so i have them guessing .. As get alot of men mailing just on about stuff like that gets on my tits , lol i would take off all together if i could .

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

I don't see what all the fuss is about! The number of people on here (and on this thread! ) who have posted to the effect that they don't like labels and are now complaing about a number!

We had a meet at the weekend and the lady was new to us although the guy wasn't. We had no idea how old she was so I mentioned age in out conversation. I thought she was about 48/50.. Turns out she was actually 59! And she is cracking!

Look at a profile, ask for an up to date picture or to see on cam if you have doubts, if you like, who cares how old they are??

I'm 24 but have a right babe face it does not come across in pics as much. People think I'm 18 or under can get annoying.

Only good thing when I'm in my 30s ill look in my 20s

"Im really 24 but the mails were too much so I upped it a bit "

I'm happy to be in my forties , I know what I like and want now , and definitely better for the experiences that I've had , don't think I could last more than 5 mins in my 20's , now I've got more stamina and actually enjoy sex !!!

"I now put 40s in profile coves my age , Its a number i am more then a number and get fed up with them always on about it saying ooo you don't look that so i have them guessing .. As get alot of men mailing just on about stuff like that gets on my tits , lol i would take off all together if i could . "

I would direct them to to specsavers

"Anyone else get messages from people whose profile and actual pics have at least a ten year age gap? C'mon fellas...we can tell you're not 30! Lol x"

we get our share of guys in there 30's that look like my dads pals lol. i ain't daft either

I'm 21 with 23 years' experience.

it happens in all walks of life not just here,

there are TV celebs models actors etc who have been 39 for about 6 years that i know of...

then it switches when they get to 60 and they go on about 'i am 60 you know!!' thinking they look a lot less.

it is one of the things in life you cant change.... your... D O B. so just live with it..

I wonder whats the oldest I could get away with?

Never quite undestand the logic of putting up someone else's photo, taking 10+ years off your age or trying to make out you are a couple when you are a single bloke.

Unless you have no intention of meeting of course cos you sure as hell get found out then ...

Ok ok ffs, I'm actually 73

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

well i hope my old man looks like you at 73 phewwweeee

"well i hope my old man looks like you at 73 phewwweeee "

All he has to do is the same as me, steal someone else's photos :-/

poole

hee hee hee ill tell him lol xxx

"hee hee hee ill tell him lol xxx "

Is he a bit tied up the now ?

poole

yes how did you guess lol

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

A lot on here were born on 29th February

"yes how did you guess lol "

It really was just a wild guess , I never perved on your photos , honest , I'm a male , therefore incapable of lying

poole

"A lot on here were born on 29th February "

poole

"yes how did you guess lol

It really was just a wild guess , I never perved on your photos , honest , I'm a male , therefore incapable of lying

"

hes into this chinese rope thing we r still looking for a self help group to get him out of the knotts hes tied i just step over him bless him xx

hes into this chinese rope thing we r still looking for a self help group to get him out of the knotts hes tied i just step over him bless him xx"

lmao @ 'just step over him'.

poole

hes into this chinese rope thing we r still looking for a self help group to get him out of the knotts hes tied i just step over him bless him xx

lmao @ 'just step over him'. "

well someone has to walk the dog and i cant take out 2 dogs and a bloke on a rope its just wrong xx

I'm always honest about my age, I'm a typical guy. 44 years old, body of a 60 year old (at least it feels like it) hormones of a 14 year old, mind of a 3 year old.

there ya go.

Suck my Balls Mr Garrison.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's the ones who don't realize that they've already given it away in their username - XYZ1970 who claims to be 36...

By *ukus 62Woman  over a year ago

Essex

Ive noticed someone we met keeps changing their age lol.

When we contacted him I was certain he was in his 40s then when I went to verify him his profile said 36. I didn't think much of it tiniest assumed I'd mistaken his age and we liked him do didn't matter. Then a week or do later his profile said 29 and yesterday it says 48 must be trying to fit age groups that people want but come on how can you be 29 one day and 48 the next

i have noticed some friends suddenly loose a few years

maybe its a celebrity age.

Ok you got me, I'm not 30!

It doesn't really matter to us how old someone is as long as theres an attraction and we get on.

XXXX

no matter

"Ive noticed someone we met keeps changing their age lol.

When we contacted him I was certain he was in his 40s then when I went to verify him his profile said 36. I didn't think much of it tiniest assumed I'd mistaken his age and we liked him do didn't matter. Then a week or do later his profile said 29 and yesterday it says 48 must be trying to fit age groups that people want but come on how can you be 29 one day and 48 the next "

What age does he actually look then. ?

"i have noticed some friends suddenly loose a few years

maybe its a celebrity age."

Its so funny when people change their age and think its fine. The excuses they come up with to justify it are hilarious.

"It doesn't really matter to us how old someone is as long as theres an attraction and we get on.

XXXX"

Thats how i look at it 20/30/40/50/60/ i dont care but there has to be somthing i like to meet and like you say attraction if thats not there no matter what age thay are i would not meet.

I dont have a problem with age its the fact theyve lied about it

I met a guy who said he was 46..when we met he looked a lot older but i thought maybe he'd had a hard life..we went for a drink and when he opened his wallet i saw his bus pass

I suppose you can sometimes get away with lying about your age but he also said he was 6'2 on his profile when he was actually only about 5'6

I've met 3 guys over the years who have all knocked at least 5 years off their ages, pointless really as I'd have met them anyway but won't again because of the lie, I hate that more than anything else.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

they all get caught out in the end

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

we look at some of those profiles and think " if they are really that age then we must be teenagers "

lol

I think everyone should take age off .. just go by the looks and if you click. would sort everything out , lol

no matter

"It doesn't really matter to us how old someone is as long as theres an attraction and we get on.

XXXX"

True.. I am not attracted to older men nor men with any sort of beer belly .. young men are overweight too.

Hmmm know of a few liars on here, few different profiles all different ages, strange really that they lie......ime 49 and proud of it, yes got laughter lines and not perfect body , but most of all ime honest. Hate liars..........sad !!

Rant over

We are much older than our profile ages. But if we don't lie where would 75 year olds get a chance ?

By *ess von teaseWoman  over a year ago

perth

"We are much older than our profile ages. But if we don't lie where would 75 year olds get a chance ? "
yes if you looked good and can still love having sex ..

"We are much older than our profile ages. But if we don't lie where would 75 year olds get a chance ? yes if you looked good and can still love having sex .. "
and you dont look 70s , lol xx if you are can i look as good as you at that age , lolol

no matter

Who is 75 I cant see any photos of 75 yr olds

"Who is 75 I cant see any photos of 75 yr olds "
Thay are not 75 really just having a bit of fun here xx i am feeling 20s today , Never know i may pull one ,

no matter

Gawd I hope so Jo ! I had 20 somethings trying to pull me all day what do they see ?? lords sake.

"Gawd I hope so Jo ! I had 20 somethings trying to pull me all day what do they see ?? lords sake. "
well i send them home with a smile , lol

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

oh dear is my gig up ?

ok ok i will change my profile to 64

no matter

A cheeky sod my sons age refered to me as *elderly today.. bloody cheek !

I am a 104 but got an arse transplant form a 20

year old..... Pity it was a donkeys arse. Does everyone really really tell the truth? This is my arse though

I am listening to the Lebonan

I met a dyslexic lady recently for dinner, she said she was 46. O well it was interesting

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

Usually when I meet people in the flesh they think I'm in my twenties and not in my mid 30's . The youngest someone recently thought is 23 lol

because so many profiles have little lies and untruths in them we scrutinize all contacts. Any sniff that the profile isn't 100% genuine has us reaching for the block button.

If we can be bothered to be truthful, why shouldn't people that want to meet us?

we get told we're younger. Well she does lol. Cheers. But ive seen guys older looking by miles.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Some really strong comments about something so unimportant! I also cannot understand the "If they lied about their age, what else have they lied about?" statement! Why would they have lied about anything else, just because they were economical with the truth about age..

I like the idea from above somewere, take the ages off and if you like em, meet em!

Another thing that I find odd, especially from people who don't like others telling lies about their age.. Both partners being straight, but prefering to meet orally Bi guys! Now that to me is a lie about Bi-Sexuality!

I'm 19. In triogesimal.

Age is just a number. Any number, depending on which system you use.

In fact, use Roman numerals and age can be letters too!

XXXIX.

Ive met a woman who said she was 39 she turned out to be 55. She thought it was ok to lie as she said"your here now"

"I always said that I would start counting backwards when I got to 30.... so i am not not bad for 23....

mind you a lady in the club said to me on saturday she thought I was late 20's... she immediately went on my xmas card list and paid her a fiver!!! "

well i think you only look 12, can you pay pal me £30? thanks

Bucks

we see this a lot, we often look at pics sent and think "if you are that age then we must be teenagers" lol

Bucks

a guy we recently met has 37 on his profile, but actually 39 HOWEVER ...

we both said he only actually looked about 30-32 - lucky b'stard

Bucks

oh yes and there is a mod on here who has 41 as her age ...

ffs when you meet her you'd say she's only early 30s so why she need to put her age as older than is

im 53 dont any reason to lie about it,

its upto other people if they like me or not.

age dont mean anything i've seen people in there 20s who look mutch oldder & others in there 60s who look younger you cant go by age,its who the person is that matters.

Bucks

"

you cant go by age,its who the person is that matters.

"

and what they look like ... we all fade with age

"

I like the idea from above somewere, take the ages off and if you like em, meet em!

Another thing that I find odd, especially from people who don't like others telling lies about their age.. Both partners being straight, but prefering to meet orally Bi guys! Now that to me is a lie about Bi-Sexuality! "

To both of those!

Supposedly I'm too mature to be 25.

I'm not sure if that's a polite way in saying I look older

Im not sure age is the most lied about thing on here. Id say in my experience whether someone is a smoker is the most lied about thing... Ie a lot of ppl say they dont and do. I wud neva smoke before meeting a non smoker and i dont accom, but i dont lie and say i dont smoke. To my knowledge being a smoker has never put anyone off, in fact lots of ppl who "dont meet smokers" hav met me, so ppl really no need to lie, admit yr evil addiction lol. Then we can all hav a fag afta wev cum lol!

"I'm 19. In triogesimal.

Age is just a number. Any number, depending on which system you use.

In fact, use Roman numerals and age can be letters too!

XXXIX."

true , lol

[Removed by poster at 31/07/12 08:48:48]

Lets be honest in the world of FAB and the system of varifys we have if someone meets and is not genuine we are going to know about soon enough id guess lol

"Some really strong comments about something so unimportant! I also cannot understand the "If they lied about their age, what else have they lied about?" statement! Why would they have lied about anything else, just because they were economical with the truth about age..

Another thing that I find odd, especially from people who don't like others telling lies about their age.. Both partners being straight, but prefering to meet orally Bi guys! Now that to me is a lie about Bi-Sexuality! "

Have come across loads of "straight" guys who then ask if my OH do oral on men

Does! Not with it this morning

» Add a new message to this topic