FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Closest meet

Closest meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met a guy, turnd out he lived Litterally around the corner from us.. Never seen him before and still havnt after mweting lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a social with a chap who lives only 26 miles away and for central France that is very close indeed.

T

I was chatting to a woman for a few weeks on kik. After chatting on here. We swapped naughty pics and vids. And had some real naughty convos. Turned out she was the daughter of the old lady that lived next door to me. Haha.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

About half a mile away he lived from us often see him about

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan  over a year ago

button moon

3 miles away the closest I've met

By *rouchomarxMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Mine was a mile away sometimes still see her

A mile away. Popped over to his office and got rimmed and fucked over his desk. Sweet memories every time I drive past

By *ermahornMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I once met a couple that were house sitting for an aunt that lived on the same street as me.

Fab meets 1 mile. Turns out she was a friend of my cousin and has been to a couple family parties since

Had sex with a guy working on a building site literally 2 mins walk from where I lived x x hah it was hot

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Think our closest was about a mile. He basically had to turn left then first right and he was here

I have met someone that lives about 2 mins away....great fun

A couple of guys I know just round the corner! Had the shock of my life when one came up behind me in the veg aisle in Sainsbury’s!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

A guy with ‘straight’ on his profile and lived in the same small town, sent me a very explicit message about a year ago.

We exchanged a few messages but nothing came from it, so about a month later I was on a ‘shopping in local retailers’ avoid supermarket mode and I went into the Butchers (I’m in male mode). I thought I recognised the guy but couldn’t remember where from, until later

The thing that amuses me is, I had a bit of a beard and had my bikers leathers as I had rode in to town. If he had known I look very different in the day time

By *rindiMan  over a year ago

chester

Few years ago when i lived in bury, i chatted to a faceless fem profile on here, we got on seriously well, and we were both very horny...she said would you like to meet now, and of course i said yes. Pop next door then its sue she said. Wow, its the quiet ones you never suspect, she was wild.

By *ownhamguyMan  over a year ago

Battle

"A couple of guys I know just round the corner! Had the shock of my life when one came up behind me in the veg aisle in Sainsbury’s! "

Was that the vag aide??

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"A mile away. Popped over to his office and got rimmed and fucked over his desk. Sweet memories every time I drive past "

Please drive by my office one day

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"A couple of guys I know just round the corner! Had the shock of my life when one came up behind me in the veg aisle in Sainsbury’s! "

Has long as he didn’t cum up yr back, whilst in Sainsbury’s lol.... if so, I hope u flicked it off with yr nectar card

Went to a party 50 miles from where we lived meet a young girl who lived round the corner she often popped in until we moved

By *agicBoxMan  over a year ago

Wirral

"A mile away. Popped over to his office and got rimmed and fucked over his desk. Sweet memories every time I drive past "

Lucky guy

By *aughtySlutWoman  over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

Three doors down didnt know he was so close but met him regularly and looking forward to doing it again

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Generally try not to meet too close to home, so I've not met anyone nearby.... Then again, I don't need to know where fabbers live

By *ife to play withCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We once met a couple 200 yards down the road.

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

Met a couple at a club in London at an aftershow party who turned out lived less than half mile away from me small world there were hundreds their from all over and I meet my near neighbours lol not complaining thou

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

About a mile away, so 20min walk.

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

"Few years ago when i lived in bury, i chatted to a faceless fem profile on here, we got on seriously well, and we were both very horny...she said would you like to meet now, and of course i said yes. Pop next door then its sue she said. Wow, its the quiet ones you never suspect, she was wild. "

So jealous hahaha !

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

I’m looking for someone close by.......fantasise about a pop in and fuck during niddle of morning exercise

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Theres 2 couples ive met that are within half a mile

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"I was chatting to a woman for a few weeks on kik. After chatting on here. We swapped naughty pics and vids. And had some real naughty convos. Turned out she was the daughter of the old lady that lived next door to me. Haha. "

In your neck of the woods would that be known as a "play up neighbour, play up"

About 2 miles away. Turned out he was my best meet as well. I've seen him a few times. Can't wait to see him again.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I tend to meet people who live 10miles + away from me as i do not wish to bang into them in the supermarket

A dad from from son's Sunday football who live two streets away.

We don't meet people within 5 miles of vicinity .

Met a woman on here around three years ago. She lived 5 miles away.

After a night of passion,saw her a week later at my child’s school-she was one of the mum’s.

We ended up dating for a while.

I don’t meet locals now-it saves the awkward encounters in Tesco(of which there have been a few,with other ladies I’ve met since).

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Chatted to a couple, checked and it said 2 min walk, was even closer room opposite in hotel in Durham had a good night only used my room to shower in morning.

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

Met a guy on here, from about a mile away, when he came round said his daughter in law lived right opposite me, met a couple a few years back they were 5 minutes walk from my house, three days later I saw her on a till in the local shop, we both pretended not to recognise the other.

By *indacxd2000TV/TS  over a year ago

Knocklyon

10 minute walk to my FB xxxx

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Just a few miles away, wasn't sure about meeting someone so close but both pass each other often but nothing is never said, that's what swinging is supposed to be a different lifestyle.

By *n080971Man  over a year ago

CM11

About 10 minutes walk from home. I walked passed her place on the way to the station. A few mornings a week we’d fuck then get the train into London together. We don’t fuck anymore as she met a guy in real life but have stayed social friends and still often get the train together.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We had a 3sum with a guy who at the time we lived about 1 mile from. Swap home in the pub a few times after, never any problem, just the passing hello or nod

"I was chatting to a woman for a few weeks on kik. After chatting on here. We swapped naughty pics and vids. And had some real naughty convos. Turned out she was the daughter of the old lady that lived next door to me. Haha. "

"Think our closest was about a mile. He basically had to turn left then first right and he was here "

That was ours

Within half a mile.

[Removed by poster at 07/06/20 21:36:11]

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

2 streets from us.

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

5 minute walk, had idea he was bi as known him years

By *atcher777Man  over a year ago

n 81

did you meet up with her

Last year I was surprised to find a lady within quarter of a mile of me as the village I lived in at the time was pretty quiet.

We messaged for most of the day and both agreed both being in the same village could prove to be awkward so were both reluctant to exchange photos.....eventually though, later that evening we agreed we’d both go for a walk around the village green at the same time. As we were the only ones there it didn’t take us long to work out who was who!

She made a point of showing me where she lived (about 150 yards from me) and told me I was welcome round for a brew any time and see where it lead. I took her up on that offer several times before I moved away... and each time it lead to her bedroom and some very memorable times

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

About 400 metres away , was in the chat room on New years eve a few years.

Clicked on a cam & this lovely blonde girl & her hubby appeared . We got chatting & found out she was interested in trying some girl fun.

Gave us their address and yes 400m away , lets just say we had a good time

was messaging someone on here for a while, turned out to be my best mates sister lol,

By *atcher777Man  over a year ago

n 81

"was messaging someone on here for a while, turned out to be my best mates sister lol,..did you have any fun with her "

By *ndyDurhamMan  over a year ago

Durham

When I lived in Aberdeen last year I checked on “who’s near” and there was a lady within quarter of a mile of the house I was renting. We chatted and arranged to meet. I could literally see her house from my living room window. Met a few times while I was there.

By *evensnipeMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

When my wife was alive a couple who lived in the same village. We drank in the same Pub but had been sitting in different rooms until we made contact via ALT website!!

By *ungRee4Man  over a year ago

central belt

There’s a swingers party every Friday at the end of my street.

Yes I’ve been.

"was messaging someone on here for a while, turned out to be my best mates sister lol,..did you have any fun with her "

haha, No, theres certain lines you dont cross.... drinking another mans beer, falling out with your mates and shagging your best mates sister are all over that line !

Sir is about 1 mile from me

F.

"I was chatting to a woman for a few weeks on kik. After chatting on here. We swapped naughty pics and vids. And had some real naughty convos. Turned out she was the daughter of the old lady that lived next door to me. Haha. did you meet up with her"

Of course. I ended up fucking her over a garden bench haha

100 yards

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Susan fav masseur lives 10mins drive away but only visits us when he is invited ...plays the game really well and understands when to play and when to stay away ...

Have a 2 lady friends who both live about 3 miles away and very close to each other - and no, they don’t know each other

Some seriously horny tales in this thread, the type of stuff that makes up my fantasies. All of my meets have been at least a half hour drive away, although I did have a regular FB in London who was only a couple of tube stops away, she'd often pop over to mine for some morning fun on my days off.

I have a few single female friends within walking distance of my house. It's always nice when they feel horny and pop round for some loving (so they call it). There's a fair few fabbers near me anyway

By *nderyourfeet393Man  over a year ago

Stoke

Lad who lived next door but one lol. Student house so he moved on not long after but we had 2 or 3 delicious meets before he did

"I have a few single female friends within walking distance of my house. It's always nice when they feel horny and pop round for some loving (so they call it). There's a fair few fabbers near me anyway "

TEACH ME

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

We met a guy from literally the other end of our (short) street not so long ago!

I’ve had quite a few meets from different people within a half mile radius. Hardly ever see them out shopping or anything

Never have met on here. Not had the chance

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

North Dublin, Leeds

Where I live, there's a couple that live in a house about 50m opposite me.

See them in the supermarket occasionally and at the odd social event.

I'm polite, smile when I see them at social events etc, but I think that I'm not looking to play because sometimes a little distance is a good thing!

I met someone on here, we swapped pics, I felt like I recognised him but couldn't place where from.

We met and walked into town and went for cocktails first, then went to dance at the clubs in our town (normal clubs). It was a fun night. Anyway we were walking home, both d*unk, sharing food. I said right well this is my road and I said good night and he grabbed my hand and said it was his road to! He lives 3 doors down we had weekends away and 2 years of meeting til the virus xxx

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Back where we used to live, I had a short-term playmate on the road parallel to ours - if it hadn't been for the row of houses opposite ours, I could have seen hers...

....on the occasions when I visited her, it only took me two minutes to walk there!

I also played with a couple who only lived a two-minute drive away...

» Add a new message to this topic