FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex toys, fisting and 10 inch cocks

Sex toys, fisting and 10 inch cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Do you think certain things or someone in your sex life has made it more difficult to enjoy sex before you experienced them? Mine is definitely them 3 in the title

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im guessing there not that many guys with 10" cocks or am i wrong?

But the other 2 shouldn't affect it as can do that with new partners

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Im guessing there not that many guys with 10" cocks or am i wrong?

But the other 2 shouldn't affect it as can do that with new partners "

Unfortunately yes it's a rarity. But what things you think made your sex life difficult? For example, I only really enjoy fucking big fat cocks now because of my past experiences

Unfortunately yes it's a rarity. But what things you think made your sex life difficult? For example, I only really enjoy fucking big fat cocks now because of my past experiences "

That puts us out then

We been together 5 years so don't have anything maybe if we split up then it would be like having sexing sex with just one person would be difficult

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Unfortunately yes it's a rarity. But what things you think made your sex life difficult? For example, I only really enjoy fucking big fat cocks now because of my past experiences

That puts us out then

We been together 5 years so don't have anything maybe if we split up then it would be like having sexing sex with just one person would be difficult "

So being married would make one of you guys going off having sex with someone else too difficult to do? I'm guessing you prefer threesomes so you're both involved?

That puts us out then

We been together 5 years so don't have anything maybe if we split up then it would be like having sexing sex with just one person would be difficult

So being married would make one of you guys going off having sex with someone else too difficult to do? I'm guessing you prefer threesomes so you're both involved? "

No as we do play separately but if we had a new partner and they wasn't into swinging that would make it hard

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

Yes for me..

Had an experience of being with a more domme partner and I was drawn to dominante women.

I don't mean in real life. In the bedroom.

But then I have no issue meeting a partner than is not domminnate.

Lucky I am a switch.

I kind of get your point OP.

I could not be in a venilla relationship. There would need to be openness to explore and push boundaries.

But it all depends on each person I guess.

I like big bums don't mean I would only meet women with big buma.

But that's you right to choose.

X

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I'm a switch who also loves high quality vanilla.

So the fact that I do kinky stuff with one partner including BDSM, fisting etc. Doesn't reduce my enjoyment of vanilla with another.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I'm a switch who also loves high quality vanilla.

So the fact that I do kinky stuff with one partner including BDSM, fisting etc. Doesn't reduce my enjoyment of vanilla with another. "

I don't mind vanilla, but it leaves me too hungry for the kinky sex. Especially if I'm with an average cock size. I crave for a big cock more

Good news for us

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

"I'm a switch who also loves high quality vanilla.

So the fact that I do kinky stuff with one partner including BDSM, fisting etc. Doesn't reduce my enjoyment of vanilla with another.

I don't mind vanilla, but it leaves me too hungry for the kinky sex. Especially if I'm with an average cock size. I crave for a big cock more "

So true.. Once you step into the lifestyle of any kink its hard to. Let go.

You think it will be fine being in a vanilla relationships, but it won't...

You will just crave it even more.

Having been in a vanilla relationships, it was hard..

Won't go into a vanilla sex again.

Its fine I face its good sometimes but the mind and body craves kinky fun.

"Do you think certain things or someone in your sex life has made it more difficult to enjoy sex before you experienced them? Mine is definitely them 3 in the title "

Same three as you girl! Monster cocks are what i crave but they're just so few and far between and usually come with a monster ego attached too

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Do you think certain things or someone in your sex life has made it more difficult to enjoy sex before you experienced them? Mine is definitely them 3 in the title

Same three as you girl! Monster cocks are what i crave but they're just so few and far between and usually come with a monster ego attached too"

I was so lucky to have a great guy who had a monster cock. But turned out to be bit of an arse but I forgave him. I even wrote a story about him as he's the only monster I had. I had great sex with 7 to 8 inches too. So it's how you use it and sensual you make me feel that also counts. But now I prefer guys who do peg.

I take pegging and fisting, I would love to take it further with you

"Do you think certain things or someone in your sex life has made it more difficult to enjoy sex before you experienced them? Mine is definitely them 3 in the title "

I think this is just a natural evolution of understanding you likes/ dislikes Jas. it’s not to say other sex won’t be good, but there are certain things that become a trusted go to to get you really satisfied! For all you know on your next meet someone could do something to you you haven’t done before & you’ll be adding a fourth thing to your list!

By *igboy200286Man  over a year ago

Ashford

I'd love to be deepthroated am about 9"

By *anatthetopMan  over a year ago

Kent

Good woman!

I think what Jasmine is trying to say is that her pussy got stretched . Now she can only enjoy girth .

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I think what Jasmine is trying to say is that her pussy got stretched . Now she can only enjoy girth . "

Yup you sussed me out. girth and length because I had 10 incher

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Do you think certain things or someone in your sex life has made it more difficult to enjoy sex before you experienced them? Mine is definitely them 3 in the title

I think this is just a natural evolution of understanding you likes/ dislikes Jas. it’s not to say other sex won’t be good, but there are certain things that become a trusted go to to get you really satisfied! For all you know on your next meet someone could do something to you you haven’t done before & you’ll be adding a fourth thing to your list! "

vanilla sex is ok, nice, will do. but kinky adventurous sex with hot guy makes you feel on cloud 9 and hungry for more like an addiction

» Add a new message to this topic