FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vanilla sex

Vanilla sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

What does this mean to you and are you looking for something more on Fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"What does this mean to you and are you looking for something more on Fab?"

To me, it means no kink or fetish. Just plain missionary position i suppose. That's not to say that can't be amazing or i can't get off without bringing kink into it.

Not necessarily looking for something more than vanilla on here. If i was looking for kink I'd toodle over to fet.

I have found a few kinksters on hete, some who share my kinks and fetishes, and thats cool.

But I'd not discount anyone for not being kinky. Vanilla doesn't always equal boring.

Glasgow

Agreed vanilla sex can be enjoyable but for me i joined as i wanted to explore so much more

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Agreed vanilla sex can be enjoyable but for me i joined as i wanted to explore so much more "

So what are you looking for?

Glasgow

"Agreed vanilla sex can be enjoyable but for me i joined as i wanted to explore so much more

So what are you looking for?"

I was always interested in group sex and the different things that could be accomplished with more than one other person.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me, vanilla suggests sex lacking in imagination, or maybe an absence of passion or lust. Definitely don't want that! Ax

Glasgow

Was chatting to a married man on here once who had never had a blowjob. His wife said she would do it once they were married but that was 18yrs ago and he is still waiting. I thought this was rather sad.

By *impleSailorMan  over a year ago

on the road again

Vanilla to me is just minus the kink and fetish.

I personally do not think it means just missionary and certainly don't believe it to be boring of lack imagination.

We're all different though and each to there own.

Sensual sex can be classed and vanilla but is still very much a turn on

Glasgow

Must be hard in a marriage/relationship if one person has a strong urge to try something new and the other person is against it.

Probably not the correct definition but I see vanilla as 1 on 1 sex within a relationship and theres nothing wrong with that at all. Bring someone else into the mix, or start having sex outdoors, adding a little kink etc then it becomes a bit more flavoured.

I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy vanilla sex. Just sensual, passionate sex between 2 people with a connection who want to pleasure each other. I see it as sex without the kink, but still hugely enjoyable if done right.

By *uck1buddyMan  over a year ago

midlands

"Must be hard in a marriage/relationship if one person has a strong urge to try something new and the other person is against it."

You’re so right OP. A long term relationship ended due to this. Nothing else but For this very reason. And here I am today on fabs loving life at clubs. The best thing I ever did. I was vanilla but now I’ve converted.

To me vanilla is when it doesn't involve toys.

By *traightrimmerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I had vanilla sex to be once, now I am banned from Nardinis

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Agreed vanilla sex can be enjoyable but for me i joined as i wanted to explore so much more

So what are you looking for?"

Agreed. For us we’re looking for sexual connoisseurs, so passionate, sensual vanilla is fine if it’s great but exploring kink and boundaries is also important

Glasgow

My work colleague who is 4yrs older than me once stated her husband had never seen her naked. I thought she was kidding as she has 3 children but she said he just lifted up her nightgown for sex.

What a terrible marriage x

Glasgow

"What a terrible marriage x "

For us maybe but they seem very happy with each other. On saying that her hubby is a lorry driver so who knows what he may get up to whilst away on his travels.

By *iproperswingersCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

We have started a podcast... (the link is on our profile text) and was hoping we could have some ideas on what to cover when it comes to vanilla sex and how people can take that huge step in regards to inviting people into their bed

Paul and Char xx

» Add a new message to this topic