FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First BBC will i become a Snow-bunny lol

First BBC will i become a Snow-bunny lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4ulLeah OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

SizeQueen, Snow-bunny , Ace of spades have I missed anymore. We are mostly on the same page. However a few things recently have left us divided.

Paul has this thing that the thought (In his words now) of having a hot wife that I know is a snow-bunny is a turn on. A hot wife to him so please don't think that is what I think about myself.

Paul has used a lot of large toys and he knows I like that feeling of being in pain and stretched. But he also thinks I stay like that for days , its just not true a matter of minutes. A hour at the most!

So my reason for writing this is to hear what people think about these.

This one can only be answered by women who have experienced a BBC. (This part is not how I would right things but how Paul likes to read it)

Afterwards will I only want the same in our MFM setup like Paul says? For couples who have done this what was it like and afterwards did your wife turn into a Snow-bunny like he says.

He says he knows due to one fucking thing. He started this scene with his x wife. He thinks i will change as she changed after many years. “In the end she Loved big, her smile said it all” Will I be the same?

Lastly Paul has said i wont be able to walk after, seriously . What can i expect to be like after.

Also he wants to film the first time is that a good idea Ladies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hello go for it wife loved it took a while to her to fuck a bbc

By *irgilMan  over a year ago

Whitton

"SizeQueen, Snow-bunny , Ace of spades have I missed anymore. We are mostly on the same page. However a few things recently have left us divided.

Paul has this thing that the thought (In his words now) of having a hot wife that I know is a snow-bunny is a turn on. A hot wife to him so please don't think that is what I think about myself.

Paul has used a lot of large toys and he knows I like that feeling of being in pain and stretched. But he also thinks I stay like that for days , its just not true a matter of minutes. A hour at the most!

So my reason for writing this is to hear what people think about these.

This one can only be answered by women who have experienced a BBC. (This part is not how I would right things but how Paul likes to read it)

Afterwards will I only want the same in our MFM setup like Paul says? For couples who have done this what was it like and afterwards did your wife turn into a Snow-bunny like he says.

He says he knows due to one fucking thing. He started this scene with his x wife. He thinks i will change as she changed after many years. “In the end she Loved big, her smile said it all” Will I be the same?

Lastly Paul has said i wont be able to walk after, seriously . What can i expect to be like after.

Also he wants to film the first time is that a good idea Ladies?"

Message me please

» Add a new message to this topic