FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Keeping in contact

Keeping in contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Many of you probably FWB like me but I was wondering how often and how in depth you keep in contact with each other?

Also, do men form any emotional relationship with their FWB? Or they see it was purely sex? Or they prefer to have NSA fun to avoid any emotional attachment? I like to have more NSA but feel like its difficult, especially being in lockdown, chatting to people to stay in touch so when we are allowed, we can see people for NSA fun. Just curious how other people are handling finding new people on FAB during lockdown to potentially meet when safe and legal to do so?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

no one has fwb? Shame

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I (Luke) have had two FWBs in the past, well before my current relationship with Hannah. We formed no romantic attachments with each other. All of us were taken. We had sex to fill a gap we couldn't get with our own partners. The sex didn't lead to romantic feelings for any of us.

I got on well with both of them and I still care about them as friends. I am still in occasional contact with each of them (one more than the other) and Hannah has met one of them.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

My main FWB keeps contact at a minimum which is extremely frustrating for me... it’s taken me a year to accept that just the “idle chat” won’t be there for me with him... it is great when we meet though and we have shared a lot of each other’s lives.

I have other fwbs who chat a bit more, but it still very sporadic- I do wonder if that is a new trend? I am a chatty person by nature so I find it frustrating.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We like to keep in touch with "friends" on here from time to time without pestering ......with lock down social distancing its about all you can do ....for now

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Regularly sent a note to say "hi hope you're well" to people to keep in touch or if they have an update.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love a FWB

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Friends don't get kept at arms length, its about knowing that person, it adds more to everything shared.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I live with mine and we still text on our breaks... And both love each other very much... We are just not in love nor make promises of forever

By *rre786Man  over a year ago

Reading

For me, the "friend" bit is what I'm looking for first, and the "with benefits" are a nice optional extra.

My last FWB and I weren't romantic, but I was suprisingly hard hit when she moved on (all be it very happy for her that she found her knight in shining armour).

I'm sure there are lots of different ways for different folks.

By *FuckingDelightWoman  over a year ago

Sunny Bognor

I’m clearly very lucky with mine, we message daily!

Every morning I usually get a ‘good morning’ & during the peak of the virus I also got a ‘stay safe’ - am a nurse!!

We chat nonsense and flirty stuff x

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

We have a male FWB who is now in another non swinging relationship yet he keeps in touch with just me almost daily. His relationship with my partner was simply a sexual friendship, no obvious feelings involved beyond that between 'normal' good friends.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I’m clearly very lucky with mine, we message daily!

Every morning I usually get a ‘good morning’ & during the peak of the virus I also got a ‘stay safe’ - am a nurse!!

We chat nonsense and flirty stuff x"

i love to find that fwb dynamic

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

We chat nonsense and flirty stuff x"

i love to find that fwb dynamic

By *FuckingDelightWoman  over a year ago

Sunny Bognor

We chat nonsense and flirty stuff x

i love to find that fwb dynamic "

He has certainly kept me sane!

We have also created a couples profile for after lockdown so we can explore all our fantasies together!

He’s a good bloke!!

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I had a FWB for a couple of years and we had contact most days and met up once or twice a week. It did go tits up when he moved down south but not long before he admitted he loved me and I’d fallen hard for him too although knew we would just hurt each other as we were both in very different places in our lives. Completely broke me for a while and I admit I still think about him but I don’t regret it for a second!!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I had a FWB for a couple of years and we had contact most days and met up once or twice a week. It did go tits up when he moved down south but not long before he admitted he loved me and I’d fallen hard for him too although knew we would just hurt each other as we were both in very different places in our lives. Completely broke me for a while and I admit I still think about him but I don’t regret it for a second!!"

Yeah I don't want to get emotional about men though! lol it's tricky to know how much distance to keep

» Add a new message to this topic