FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice from women please

Advice from women please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooking4milf OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Just wanting to know, is the biggest cock you've had, been the best sex you've had?

Also would/could you be satisfied with a partner with an 8" cock?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, I don’t like really big, I’m small and it would be uncomfortable. The best I’ve had was where we had amazing chemistry, regardless of size

By *ooking4milf OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"No, I don’t like really big, I’m small and it would be uncomfortable. The best I’ve had was where we had amazing chemistry, regardless of size "

Thank you this was really helpful

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Biggest cock I've ever had was about 6 foot tall, stupid bloody ex!

"Just wanting to know, is the biggest cock you've had, been the best sex you've had?

Also would/could you be satisfied with a partner with an 8" cock? "

You need some advice about cock?

Are you thinking of taking a big cock as well?

"Just wanting to know, is the biggest cock you've had, been the best sex you've had?

You need some advice about cock?

Are you thinking of taking a big cock as well?"

Hilarious

To answer the question OP, anything that looks like it might come anywhere near my cervix is a no from me.

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple  over a year ago

hadleigh

Nope, good sex and cock size have little correlation for me.

C (her)

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

The biggest cock does not necessarily mean good sex. He may not have a clue how to use it and be selfish and relying on his cock size to make up for effort. A well endowed lover, who knows how to please and is willing to explore with you is better than a big cock. Anyday! A big cock can be just that - a cock.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Are these serious questions?

A large cock doesn't mean good sex, it's more about connection and compatibility. Having said that, a micro penis would be no use to me.

"No, I don’t like really big, I’m small and it would be uncomfortable. The best I’ve had was where we had amazing chemistry, regardless of size "

This is a good point, likewise for me, the best sex I've had wasn't with the most attractive girl I've been with, or the one with the biggest breasts etc, but the one I clicked with the most and felt that spark when we were together.

Are these serious questions?

A large cock doesn't mean good sex, it's more about connection and compatibility. Having said that, a micro penis would be no use to me. "

Serious question?

Probably the product of a young and excited imagination.

When you are young with little experience, cock size is everything!!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

There are certainly some size queens out there, but in our experience of forum comments, women don't think about cock size anywhere near as much as men.

Some men use their large todger as a calling card. They think that as long as they flop it out, women will go weak at the knees, start salivating and tear their clothes off. In reality this is very rare. A big member is no substitute for treating a woman well and wanting her to have great sex as much as he does.

We get really bored of men who say how big their dick is and/or fill their galleries with close-up knob photos as if that's the key to attracting a woman. Most women we have seen comments from are perfectly happy with a man with an average-sized dick and are very happy with a guy who they can connect with, treats them well, makes them feel good, listens to them, and is just good old-fashioned fucking good in bed. These are things that men who focus on cock size so rarely seem to give anytthought to.

Definitely not... And depends who it's attached to... I am more than satisfied with the, about 6 inch one, that belongs to my fwb, ta

» Add a new message to this topic