FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Can we talk about removal

Can we talk about removal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Of pubic hair... I have a very sensitive foof and so can't shave, it looks awful and I get spotty and ingrown hairs... Is there another way that is less traumatic for the skin without using harsh chemicals?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I swear by the Avon sensitive hair removing cream. I can use it everywhere and it doesn't sting.

Everything else I've tried hurts like a bugger

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Same happened to me, twice. I just shave below now and keep the buffer trimmed

Honestly any tips from guys would be wonderful. Shaving just really isn’t the easiest. Always trimmed but would prefer more

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"Of pubic hair... I have a very sensitive foof and so can't shave, it looks awful and I get spotty and ingrown hairs... Is there another way that is less traumatic for the skin without using harsh chemicals?

"

I'm the same - I can't shave, wax or use veet. I can however use Magic Shave Powder - the sensitive one in the silver tin. It's amazing stuff!

Ms x

I epilate the top, then its just minimal upkeep, but always shave lower down as the epilator is ruthless

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Bunny waxes and BangOn epilates. Nut sack skin has to be done very carefully don't though. First time put it was like a murder scene

Laser hair removal, it’s a bit pricey and takes a few sessions, but once it’s done - no more hair to worry about. Just lovely smooth skin

Nair is very good, doesn’t irritate the skin and removes hair very well.

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Laser hair removal, it’s a bit pricey and takes a few sessions, but once it’s done - no more hair to worry about. Just lovely smooth skin "

We're considering this. Fed up with defoliating

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Nair is very good, doesn’t irritate the skin and removes hair very well."

How often does it need to be done? X

"Laser hair removal, it’s a bit pricey and takes a few sessions, but once it’s done - no more hair to worry about. Just lovely smooth skin "

Sadly this doesn't work well on blonde hair

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I use a blowtorch....the heat from it singes the hair but doesn't burn your skin as lonh as you get the distance right.

It doesn't leave any spiky hair like it does with shaving and no spiked hair to Ingrow again. It lasts a while too amd no risk of chemical burns like veet or nail.

Plus its bloody quick although it does smell a bit so do it in a well ventilated area.

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Get a wax

"Laser hair removal, it’s a bit pricey and takes a few sessions, but once it’s done - no more hair to worry about. Just lovely smooth skin

Sadly this doesn't work well on blonde hair "

No it doesn’t, but I think blonde hair looks attractive x

By *urious8812Couple  over a year ago

dorchester

I use hot wax and do it myself (with help from the hubby for the bits I can’t reach lol).

If I shave I end up with an itchy stubbly rash which is not a good look!

"I use a blowtorch....the heat from it singes the hair but doesn't burn your skin as lonh as you get the distance right.

It doesn't leave any spiky hair like it does with shaving and no spiked hair to Ingrow again. It lasts a while too amd no risk of chemical burns like veet or nail.

Plus its bloody quick although it does smell a bit so do it in a well ventilated area.

"

Not on the top floor of a bus.

"Laser hair removal, it’s a bit pricey and takes a few sessions, but once it’s done - no more hair to worry about. Just lovely smooth skin

We're considering this. Fed up with defoliating "

Honestly, I've had Laser Hair Removal on my bikini area, Full Hollywood, and am 90% hair free. No ingrowns. No bumps. Just exfoliate before shaving what little hair is there when we are going to a club/event. Best thing I EVER did. Well worth the time and money

Is this permanent?

"I use a blowtorch....the heat from it singes the hair but doesn't burn your skin as lonh as you get the distance right.

"

I'm way too much of a coward for that but other methods have seen red faces, and more.

By *opite_xWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

This is the dream!

Is this permanent?"

Virtually yes. Sometimes needs a top up every 18 months or so. But it’s only a tiny bit of hair and is blonde and soft, so hardly noticeable. I’ve been completely hair free for 2 years now x

Guys -

The Phillips body groom 3000 is an amazing trimmer

Trims very close whilst also being made to protect the sack from getting cuts

» Add a new message to this topic