FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How difficult is the question...

How difficult is the question...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attooBBW OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

‘Are you sexually attracted to people of the same sex?’

To me, that’s pretty straight forward - am I missing something that applies to the general male population of Fab?! Is there a far more complex issue I’m just not grasping?!

I check the profiles of everyone before I message or that message me and the number of guys who say ‘straight’ yet have pics of cocks hinging oot is them unbelievable. Or say they’re looking for TV, I don’t believe you’re straight if you’re wanking off a penis, regardless how pretty their dress is.

I don’t believe this applies to the genuine swinging community, the ones that tend to frequent these forums - but these ‘100% straight’ guys who love the boaby are all over fab!

Why is it so difficult for a man to admit their bi curiosity? I’ve had very little experience with other women, but am completely honest about thinking it’s hot to play - in my eyes that makes me bicurious. Doesn’t mean I’m off dating women. Why can’t guys be open, is it a challenge of their masculinity? Please enlighten me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"‘Are you sexually attracted to people of the same sex?’

To me, that’s pretty straight forward - am I missing something that applies to the general male population of Fab?! Is there a far more complex issue I’m just not grasping?!

I check the profiles of everyone before I message or that message me and the number of guys who say ‘straight’ yet have pics of cocks hinging oot is them unbelievable. Or say they’re looking for TV, I don’t believe you’re straight if you’re wanking off a penis, regardless how pretty their dress is.

I don’t believe this applies to the genuine swinging community, the ones that tend to frequent these forums - but these ‘100% straight’ guys who love the boaby are all over fab!

Why is it so difficult for a man to admit their bi curiosity? I’ve had very little experience with other women, but am completely honest about thinking it’s hot to play - in my eyes that makes me bicurious. Doesn’t mean I’m off dating women. Why can’t guys be open, is it a challenge of their masculinity? Please enlighten me. "

Like anything it can be massively complex, or not complex at all. Depends as much on the person asking the question as the subject which is being asked about.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both bi and proud.

A lot of guys I have spoken to have told me that they are worried of putting bi or bi curious as they think it will limit the fem attention they seek!

By *otFun1976Man  over a year ago

Hove

Interesting.

I’m certainly not attracted to the same sex yet love bi play but only in a MMF environment.

Having a MF couple both sucking my cock is SUCH a great sight and experience.

Clear as mud.

Edinburgh

"Interesting.

I’m certainly not attracted to the same sex yet love bi play but only in a MMF environment.

Clear as mud."

See to me, you are bi. Regardless if it’s only in certain scenarios, you still like it

By *TJxComboMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Interesting.

Clear as mud.

See to me, you are bi. Regardless if it’s only in certain scenarios, you still like it "

I'd say your bi aswell to be honest doesn't matter really matter about the scenario

Edinburgh

"Interesting.

Clear as mud.

See to me, you are bi. Regardless if it’s only in certain scenarios, you still like it

I'd say your bi aswell to be honest doesn't matter really matter about the scenario"

This is the exact point!!!! I say I’m bi on my profile!!

"A lot of guys I have spoken to have told me that they are worried of putting bi or bi curious as they think it will limit the fem attention they seek! "
that's true, it does

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Interesting.

Clear as mud.

See to me, you are bi. Regardless if it’s only in certain scenarios, you still like it "

I suppose it depends upon your definition of bi lol

For some bi means you're attracted to the same sex and could have a relationship with either sex.

For some bi means you're simply willing to have sex for sex's sake with the same sex without the attraction.

Have said it before but, Bi playful may be a term that would suit some people better

Can't agree with you more about being honesty being the best policy though lol

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

Absolutely! Handsome man or beautiful woman....all good for me

Edinburgh

"A lot of guys I have spoken to have told me that they are worried of putting bi or bi curious as they think it will limit the fem attention they seek! that's true, it does "

I’d rather guys were honest and let me decide!

Male here, I’m straight, have no Bi tendencies whatsoever. Wouldn’t bother me having group play with male(s) that were Bi, so longs they don’t want to try anything with/on me and vice versa, just doesn’t float my boat.

Each to their own tho, I have my preferences just like Bi or Bi Curious have theirs, respect to each individual for whatever they want.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Male here, I’m straight, have no Bi tendencies whatsoever. Wouldn’t bother me having group play with male(s) that were Bi, so longs they don’t want to try anything with/on me and vice versa, just doesn’t float my boat.

Each to their own tho, I have my preferences just like Bi or Bi Curious have theirs, respect to each individual for whatever they want. "

exactly what I was going to say, but done far more eloquently

Edinburgh

"Male here, I’m straight, have no Bi tendencies whatsoever. Wouldn’t bother me having group play with male(s) that were Bi, so longs they don’t want to try anything with/on me and vice versa, just doesn’t float my boat.

Each to their own tho, I have my preferences just like Bi or Bi Curious have theirs, respect to each individual for whatever they want. "

I totally respect each individual’s preference. What I do not understand is the blatant lies! Why is it so difficult for those to play bi to admit they have bi tendencies and reflect it on their profile. You are not straight if you enjoy being pumped by another dick.

Each to their own tho, I have my preferences just like Bi or Bi Curious have theirs, respect to each individual for whatever they want.

I totally respect each individual’s preference. What I do not understand is the blatant lies! Why is it so difficult for those to play bi to admit they have bi tendencies and reflect it on their profile. You are not straight if you enjoy being pumped by another dick. "

I couldn't tell the amount of straight guys who contact me .

When the profile states why I use it .

I am straight and wouldn't hide my bi side if I had one.

They always say they are straight but that they have been drinking and could I send photos.

The answer is always no.

I dont mind chatting to anyone but I have no sexual tendencies towards men.

I totally respect each individual’s preference. What I do not understand is the blatant lies! Why is it so difficult for those to play bi to admit they have bi tendencies and reflect it on their profile. You are not straight if you enjoy being pumped by another dick. "

Please don’t wrap your head around this....

It’s perfectly okay to lie to couples and women about being bi on the forums because people will judge you negatively....

But it’s not okay to lie about being married playing away , playing bareback , or being a smoker.... It’s perfectly okay to judge people for doing these things......

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Not a bi bone in my body, mrs is bi and loves it.

What is extremely funny are those who contact me to change me.

Think it is one of those discussions you have face to face.

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

There are varying levels of bisexuality

By *uge G RectionMan  over a year ago

where I like to be... down south

If a guy that has zero interest in men at all allows a woman to use a strap-on on him... does that make him bi?

Port Talbot

"If a guy that has zero interest in men at all allows a woman to use a strap-on on him... does that make him bi? "

IMO, yes

Port Talbot

The one I can't figure out is straight men that wear ladies clothes

» Add a new message to this topic