FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am I a cuck

Am I a cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Honest answer please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sScarlett_BlazeCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Do you enjoy watching your partner fuck others and never you?

"Do you enjoy watching your partner fuck others and never you?"

Yes

By *sScarlett_BlazeCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Does she see you as a cuck?

By *ay SableMan  over a year ago

Northampton/Birmingham

Should post the definition of cock you're referring to, last year that word was used for everything.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only you can really answer that question so I’m asking are you a cuck????

T

"Does she see you as a cuck?"

I think so

"Only you can really answer that question so I’m asking are you a cuck????

T"

Yes

"Only you can really answer that question so I’m asking are you a cuck????

T

Yes "

There you go thread over and question answered and I’m glad to of been helpful in your quest fo knowledge.

T

If you have a wife that has sex with other men, then yes.

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"If you have a wife that has sex with other men, then yes."

That's a bit too broad. There's slightly more nuance to distinguish true cuckoldry from any and all other forms of wife/GF sharing, hot-wifing, swapping, swinging, etc.

Iam not at all.

I love to watch my wife get fucked seeing her face especially as she is sucking a cock

I know she is mine and she is dying for me to fuck her

It's a true gift to be able to appreciate the gift.

"If you have a wife that has sex with other men, then yes.

That's a bit too broad. There's slightly more nuance to distinguish true cuckoldry from any and all other forms of wife/GF sharing, hot-wifing, swapping, swinging, etc."

Oxford English dictionary definition. The word "cuckold" seems to have been hijacked by the swinging community and everyone has their own take on what makes a true cuck.

"Oxford English dictionary definition. The word "cuckold" seems to have been hijacked by the swinging community and everyone has their own take on what makes a true cuck."

Which is; "the husband of an adulturous wife. Often the subject of derision."

So, yes, when talking about cuckolds and cuckoldry from a modern, kink/fetish perspective, and not simply a literal, historical perspective, what you said is too broad and what I said is correct.

"If you have a wife that has sex with other men, then yes."

this 100%

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

this 100% "

This 50% because you're missing out the aspect of humiliation or as the earlier quote said, being the subject of derision. I like seeing Mrs with other men, but I give my blessing to what happens, if I don't like it I'll put a stop to it. She also likes seeing me with other women. So the fact that she fucks other guys is a necessary, but not sufficient, condition for me to be a fuck, which I am most definitely not.

Cambridge

this 100%

This 50% because you're missing out the aspect of humiliation or as the earlier quote said, being the subject of derision. I like seeing Mrs with other men, but I give my blessing to what happens, if I don't like it I'll put a stop to it. She also likes seeing me with other women. So the fact that she fucks other guys is a necessary, but not sufficient, condition for me to be a fuck, which I am most definitely not."

Cuck, not fuck lol ... Bloody autocorrect again!!!

this 100%

This 50% because you're missing out the aspect of humiliation or as the earlier quote said, being the subject of derision. I like seeing Mrs with other men, but I give my blessing to what happens, if I don't like it I'll put a stop to it. She also likes seeing me with other women. So the fact that she fucks other guys is a necessary, but not sufficient, condition for me to be a fuck, which I am most definitely not."

all cuckold means is your wife fucking other men thats it thats the basics anything else is just added on more people are more cuckold than they think ...

Cambridge

this 100%

This 50% because you're missing out the aspect of humiliation or as the earlier quote said, being the subject of derision. I like seeing Mrs with other men, but I give my blessing to what happens, if I don't like it I'll put a stop to it. She also likes seeing me with other women. So the fact that she fucks other guys is a necessary, but not sufficient, condition for me to be a fuck, which I am most definitely not.

all cuckold means is your wife fucking other men thats it thats the basics anything else is just added on more people are more cuckold than they think ...

"

I agree with the majority of posters on this. But each to their own, it is a spectrum ...

Well I guess I was a cuck then

Cambridge

"Well I guess I was a cuck then"

Perhaps a more important point is not to focus on a label, which covers a large spectrum, but on you and how you feel about it, also your partner.

Are you both happy with the sexual aspect of your relationship? If so, great. If not, time for a chat ...

"Well I guess I was a cuck then

Perhaps a more important point is not to focus on a label, which covers a large spectrum, but on you and how you feel about it, also your partner.

Are you both happy with the sexual aspect of your relationship? If so, great. If not, time for a chat ...

It’s a tough chat

"

"all cuckold means is your wife fucking other men thats it thats the basics anything else is just added on more people are more cuckold than they think ..."

Nah, that's just too broad/oversimplified. Like it or not, there are nowadays three main definitions for the word "cuck" / "cuckold". The literal, historical definition. The kink/fetish definition, and lately also a socio-political definition (more a slang insult). Here's a 2 and a half minute breakdown/explanation;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jdglRxTrI

Cambridge

"all cuckold means is your wife fucking other men thats it thats the basics anything else is just added on more people are more cuckold than they think ...

Nah, that's just too broad/oversimplified. Like it or not, there are nowadays three main definitions for the word "cuck" / "cuckold". The literal, historical definition. The kink/fetish definition, and lately also a socio-political definition (more a slang insult). Here's a 2 and a half minute breakdown/explanation;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jdglRxTrI"

100% this ... Nice to hear from a well-informed poster who has done some research

Cambridge

"Well I guess I was a cuck then

It’s a tough chat

"

Mate, I feel for you. But I'm sure it's for the best to have that chat, you can't stay in a relationship that's making you unhappy, it will do your head in long-term.

?? i said the basics of cuckold never said the whole spectrum ... the basics and original meaning is as i said .. to seed another mans wife the rest is added on hence the other routes other take

thats like saying a guy is bi the basic is he like both sex's but the reality is far from it same with the unicorn crap its just a bi woman but try telling others that lol

and that you tube bit lol what utter crap ask the real cuckold couples who play and live the cuckold way not some silly sex advice woman whos read a book lol

"?? i said the basics of cuckold never said the whole spectrum ... the basics and original meaning is as i said .. to seed another mans wife the rest is added on hence the other routes other take "

But... that's still incorrect, though. It's an oversimplification, plain and simple. Historically, to be a cuckold was to have a cheating wife - most of the time behind his back, but not always. But in all cases against his consent. That can and still does happen today, of course. But it's much more common when talking about cuckoldry today to mean the fetish verson of it. Meaning? It's the fantasy/role-play of that historical dynamic played out but WITH the husbands knowledge and consent. Simply "another man having sex with someone's wife" just doesn't cut it. As there's a whole dynamic range of activity that that phrase covers, from hot-wifing, swinging, wife/gf-sharing, stag & vixen, etc, etc. Cuckold is just one among many and has it's own nuance and set of implications to make it what it is, and distinguish it from the rest.

"and that you tube bit lol what utter crap ask the real cuckold couples who play and live the cuckold way not some silly sex advice woman whos read a book lol"

She's a qualified clinical sexologist and sex educator. Just because you happen to disagree with something she says doesn't mean you can just dismiss her as a "silly woman" and what she's saying as "utter crap" lol. Especially when it's her word against random internet profiles. There are much better, much less ignorant ways to disagree with someone/have a discussion. Not sure why this has triggered you so much, to be honest.

this 100%

"

Agreed.Different levels of cuckold is a swingers manipulation of the word. It is like saying there is different levels of virginity. You either are or you aren't.

» Add a new message to this topic