FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Virtual photo shoot

Virtual photo shoot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrssexyne OP   Couple  over a year ago

north east

Hi I am thinking of arranging one of these with my partner. Has anyone tried it. Booked a hotel so are child free. But just trying to figure how it will work. I thought I could be the take the photo while the photographer says what pose they want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you mean you two lose for and take photos while a third person directs remotely?

north east

"Do you mean you two lose for and take photos while a third person directs remotely?"

No quite Sam would pose and I would take the photos but the be directed by a third person by Skype or something. Just trying to figure how it will work.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Do you mean you two lose for and take photos while a third person directs remotely?

No quite Sam would pose and I would take the photos but the be directed by a third person by Skype or something. Just trying to figure how it will work. "

Oh right. Hope it all works out

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

As long as social distancing rules are carried out & the photographer wears a masks photo shoots will be allowed by law next month, John has a PPE face shield & will keep the 2 metres or 1 metre + depending on the new rules at the time.

So the feasibility of hotel shoots are real from next month if strict precautions are in place.

north east

That's why we are thinking of doing one via kik or Skype still trying to avoid contact until things are safer

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Even with physical photographers there is strictly no contact xx, virtual is a good way to socialize...have fun guys x

» Add a new message to this topic