FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time separately

First time separately

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oreplayfunpair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Thought you might like to know about how our play went from couple to solo play and to hear other people's experiences of how their play evolved. We had played with other couples before and enjoyed seeing each other being turned on. One day we were invited to a couples house that we had previously met for a drink and went to their home.

After some chatting they suggested we had some fun and we agreed but rather than all going the same way they suggested that she went to a downstairs bedroom with the other guy and I went upstairs with the other lady. This wasn't something we had considered before but we made a decision to go with it and see how it progressed.

Turned out to be such an erotic choice as although on different levels of the house it turned out that you could easily hear what was happening in the downstairs room even though you couldn't see. The sounds as the time went on of the moans and sighs and easily being able to hear how wet she was getting was such a turn on. Knowing what it is that makes her make those sounds but not being able to see was so erotic. It set us up for play that would evolve further to recording solo sessions and even to hotwife solo dates at hotels and homes..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We had a couple visit us (unfortunately we chatted for so long that the female half had to go home and leave the guy!) but I stayed in the living room while he and Char went to the bedroom. We live in a small place and I could get a glimpse of what they were doing but I heard everything and agree that listening is such a turn on.

Bry.

By *oreplayfunpair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Was unexpected and weren't entirely sure how we would feel but was so good and the beginning of new adventures.

» Add a new message to this topic