FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Making love without being in love

Making love without being in love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlecaress OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

I don't know if others like to make love to people who swing. I love the tender sensual aspect of meets with lots of kissing and caressing with the couples I meet. I don't get anything from wham bam meets but massage and touch are so much of a turn on, which makes for literally hours of fun and sometimes that's overnight all in the same bed. Sometimes all of us interacting sometimes just two.

Is it just me or do others like it also.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I like doing this, only I’d like the opportunity first lol .. ye, making love, fucking, all adds to the spice

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Yes of course! It’s not making love though it’s just intimate or sensual sex rather than primal/lustful, we like all three tbh, depends on the person and Mrs generally prefers passionate and lustful, Mr generally prefers sensual and intimate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like making my meets as sensual and intimate as possible, with plenty of deep kissing, touching, massage, heavy breathing, eye contact etc to build the desire slowly up to frantic fucking. It doesn't have to involve actual love, but for the time we're together I want her to feel like she's my only focus, and nothing else matters.

By *eachrunner1Man  over a year ago

Farnham

Depends on the situation.

There is a certain buzz about arriving with a ready hard cock, doing the deed and fucking off right afterward.

If time allows then of course a more sensual approach offers a different kind of fun.

Horses for courses but I wouldn't be able to choose exclusively between one or the other.

By *irty workmanMan  over a year ago

lincolnshire

Love the intimacy of slow kissing and teasing building up to fantastic sex and both coming together

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like sensual but I don't want to "make love" to our casual partners. A lot of bdsm is extremely sensual and often has tender aspects (in an emotional sense).

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Soft slow n sensual does it for Sue every time ...rough stuff dont work for us ..

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Wouldnt say its making love if you don't have them kind of feelings for the person.

I'd say it's more sensual or a intimate kind of sex which you can most certainly have with a stranger

By *irty workmanMan  over a year ago

lincolnshire

"Wouldnt say its making love if you don't have them kind of feelings for the person.

I'd say it's more sensual or a intimate kind of sex which you can most certainly have with a stranger "

Agreed

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I get all the lovemaking I want and need from my partner. I swing to have sex with guys and women to fulfill my fantasies. It certainly isn't making love! It would be uncomfortable if a guy thought he was making love to me. I think sex can be soft and sensuous but still raunchy and just sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I like making my meets as sensual and intimate as possible, with plenty of deep kissing, touching, massage, heavy breathing, eye contact etc to build the desire slowly up to frantic fucking. It doesn't have to involve actual love, but for the time we're together I want her to feel like she's my only focus, and nothing else matters."

This

By *entlecaress OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"I like making my meets as sensual and intimate as possible, with plenty of deep kissing, touching, massage, heavy breathing, eye contact etc to build the desire slowly up to frantic fucking. It doesn't have to involve actual love, but for the time we're together I want her to feel like she's my only focus, and nothing else matters.

This "

Exactly

» Add a new message to this topic