FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 3 way poly relationship?

3 way poly relationship?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any couples into 3 way poly relationship? If so tell us. We want the same x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Any couples into 3 way poly relationship? If so tell us. We want the same x"

4 way would be even better.

Maybe))) exchange wifes?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We was in one for about 6 months last year, it worked well but came to a natural end.

Danish x

We were in a quad for 7 months, only ended this year. Fun while it lasts but such hard work. If you can get the right dynamics though it's amazing

4 way relationships are better xx

We are.. Had been in 1 for a short while over a year. Started off as her meeting him alone, and went from there. Then we all agreed, it is what it is lol.

They went away for weekends, meals out, cinema etc stayed at his every other weekend.. It was weird at first but it worked.. They always went out of town so didn't get seen off friends/family the whole time.. If anything it brightened our relationship up

1 thing we didn't do tho was all meet together..

"We are.. Had been in 1 for a short while over a year. Started off as her meeting him alone, and went from there. Then we all agreed, it is what it is lol.

They went away for weekends, meals out, cinema etc stayed at his every other weekend.. It was weird at first but it worked.. They always went out of town so didn't get seen off friends/family the whole time.. If anything it brightened our relationship up

1 thing we didn't do tho was all meet together.."

Very interesting guys! something we are thought about x

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Four way would be fab

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

It takes EFFORT and all need to be on the absolute same page

With a HECK load of communication more than normal

"It takes EFFORT and all need to be on the absolute same page

With a HECK load of communication more than normal

"

Yes we know that x

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm polyamarous but I'm not in a triad.

Would have never believed it could work - but enjoyed a meet that maybe has changed my mind x

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I'm poly but tend to meet and relate one to one. I do however, sometimes hang out with one of my lovers and his wife. It's very natural and easy.. We all get on well. But I only have intimacy with him.

Would love this with my partner. Also open to this with a couple but wouldn't have intimacy with the guy so I guess not many would be interested.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm poly but tend to meet and relate one to one. I do however, sometimes hang out with one of my lovers and his wife. It's very natural and easy.. We all get on well. But I only have intimacy with him. "

I love being like that with metas

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

Have enjoyed this with several couples over the years some lasted several years even holidays together ??

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Do couples like kissing Transvestites?

"Four way would be fab "

It would. but finding a couple that are basically into wife swapping isn't gona happen. Lol

Bracknell

"Have enjoyed this with several couples over the years some lasted several years even holidays together ?? "

You have had several long sexual relationships with couples?

Oddly we just postedvthis elsewhere....but what we said was...We are very much open marriage which provides individual freedom as well as fun as a couple.

Certainly not all plain sailing, but we have ironed out the kinks now. ( Excuse the pun )

We consider ourselves bombproof from a relationship point of view. And when there is an emotional connection, we are cool with it.

Currently there is a regular,weekly overnight connection between Mrs and a guy. We both know, that the mental and emotional connection between them will grow.

But our deep affection is not compromised.

She can give herself wholly to him when she is in his bed. And they have created their own sexual repertoire which belongs to them.

Works for us

By *arentsgonebadCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Would love to give this ago

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"

Oddly we just postedvthis elsewhere....but what we said was...We are very much open marriage which provides individual freedom as well as fun as a couple.

Certainly not all plain sailing, but we have ironed out the kinks now. ( Excuse the pun )

We consider ourselves bombproof from a relationship point of view. And when there is an emotional connection, we are cool with it.

Currently there is a regular,weekly overnight connection between Mrs and a guy. We both know, that the mental and emotional connection between them will grow.

She can give herself wholly to him when she is in his bed. And they have created their own sexual repertoire which belongs to them.

Works for us"

This is very much like us bombproof, but the difference is we don’t flaunt our lovers or even talk about them much, we are in a solid loving relationship, best friends, we play as a couple and we give each other space to see other people as singles as and when needed and don’t try and fill 100% of each other’s needs - which is impossible and futile. The feeling I think is called compersion.

i the idea of more sexual partners have alway and will always turn me on but the idea of more than that actually turns me off when the sexual stuff is done i want nothing more than just me n hubs in our blissful little world..

Lots of different people, doesn't do it for us.

Have to have a mental connection. That old adage "you fuck people with your brain" really applies.

But get that for most swingers, it's only sex.

Horses for courses.

Yes. We would like this but not found the right couple though

Finding people where all 4 have Physical and mental connection....like rocking horse pooh!!

But they are out there...

Finding another person to enjoy separately...a little easier.

For us, each others happiness is our driving force..

Yes nearly impossible to find it especially on fabs xx

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Yes please, but as said above very difficult

By *eirdscienceMan  over a year ago

Postwick

Wife and I had a regular male for about 18 months

By *itchyhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We’re polya and trying to find someone that gets it is difficult! We do kitchen table poly though, and are a V rather than a triad so it’s a slightly different dynamic to what people consider poly to be. It takes a lot of hard work, communication and open-mindedness from all involved x

Bracknell

It is love as well as regular sex?

We are looking to find a gf our self's for a full relationship

By *urflrCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"

Works for us

This is very much like us bombproof, but the difference is we don’t flaunt our lovers or even talk about them much, we are in a solid loving relationship, best friends, we play as a couple and we give each other space to see other people as singles as and when needed and don’t try and fill 100% of each other’s needs - which is impossible and futile. The feeling I think is called compersion."

Compersion - only came across this word a couple of weeks ago and explains how I feel about Mr being with another man. x

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Did this with a couple in my late teens early 20's which was really comfortable but as has been said it needs lots of open honest conversation, would love to do it again though.

Bracknell

"Did this with a couple in my late teens early 20's which was really comfortable but as has been said it needs lots of open honest conversation, would love to do it again though. "

How old was the couple? Why did it end?

By *sylockeWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

"We are.. Had been in 1 for a short while over a year. Started off as her meeting him alone, and went from there. Then we all agreed, it is what it is lol.

1 thing we didn't do tho was all meet together.."

Sounds great. Did you find a partner for yourself?

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Did this with a couple in my late teens early 20's which was really comfortable but as has been said it needs lots of open honest conversation, would love to do it again though.

How old was the couple? Why did it end?"

They were late 30s I moved away with work unfortunately

Bracknell

Plenty of anal sex then with the couple then

This is something we are very interested in also... has people got any pointers into what to look for...

Xx

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We had this for a little time, it cannot be planned, forced, can be dreamed, however, human dynamics come together organically.

To us it comes together through fun not planning.

By *atinocoupleCouple  over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

We had wanted to do something similar. Borrowing and lending one from each couple to create a 3some. Damn covid

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple  over a year ago

Telford

This interests us alot

By *eepgliderMan  over a year ago

Chacewater

I have "thought about" this with a couple me and lady friend see. From "keep interactions impersonal / no kissing / etc" early in swinging I really thought "life's too short to go through a narrow restriction like this". Foursome good (and fivesome with extra guy) - but going off and having weekends "swapped-over" - really passionate interactions? I actually yearned for this. Thinking "from what I know" I felt only good would come of it for my friend of the female persuasion.

Many times what you think about manifests some inherent carnal coding in the primal brain (eg. it you keep thinking of "sloppy seconds" you are very likely to find actually doing it to be ecstatically thrilling).

It all seems like "living life to the max.". Hard work? Probably. But opening-up deep issues - would that be a life more lived? More contented? Sounds probable, given what others here say who've done it.

"This is something we are very interested in also... has people got any pointers into what to look for...

Xx"

I know it sounds odd but try not to look for it. We weren't looking for a quad relationship but we just got really close to another couple who we all ended up really liking, and then it progressed really naturally. Trying to find someone who you trust and can have fun with is the most important though we think.

Mrs Red x

By *ka-sammi_n_danCouple  over a year ago

nantwich

We are looking for more of a v type of relationship with another man, we love having another person with us in life to share our fun and awesomeness with but anything sexual would be just Mrs and the plus one... not found it yet, but as previously mentioned by others we are stepping away from the search and hoping that one day it will happen naturally

very hard to find the exact blend were finding x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Offered this and ended up saying no thanks as I got the feeling I would be like a 3rd wheel,so I wouldn't entertain the idea again. As a couple they had each other, I felt like I would be just an occasional addition to their sex life.

By *heMarvel-ousCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We love the idea and have kind of been playing it out for the last year with an Fb. He comes for dinner, we go out on dates, we take the kids the park.

He's gone nights out with stu, help him fix the car, they watch f1 together.

We like the dynamic, the trust and commitment it brings. Not an Fb or just a single guy, who wants everywhere. Our fb wants what we have, so share our lives together.

Plenty of problems come with it though

Lx

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

We have been in a poly relationship for over ten years and it works out very well The only problem is when other family commitments take presidence such as Xmas etc.

This is different from a threesome as we rarely play all together.

It works for us but we can see it might not work for others. We would be interested in expanding our circle of friends to include others in a similar situation

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

It's like all relationships

Woukd take a lot of work I guess

Bracknell

Is poly relationships all about the physical side sex ?

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I do often wish there was a third person in our relationship, but not necessarily for sex...

Bracknell

"I do often wish there was a third person in our relationship, but not necessarily for sex... "
kissing holding hands?

I’ve enjoyed a 3way relationship long term worh a cuck couple but a proper 4way dynamic would be amazing

Had one guy live with us for six months in Japan and had another man live with us for just over three months. Was very fulfilling.

Bracknell

"I’ve enjoyed a 3way relationship long term worh a cuck couple but a proper 4way dynamic would be amazing "

Like having a gf and a bf to romance and sexual

How long lasting?

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

The ideal poly for situation for me would be mfm. I'd describe myself as poly/pan. A boyfriend and a girlfriend. Whats not to like?!

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

I think mastering the ego is the first step. Dealing with that, addresses things like jealousy and insecurity which arent great things to take into any kind of relationship.

By *reestylingWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire xx

"

Works for us"

Sounds perfect. I too have the freedom in my marriage xx

By *allgirthyMan  over a year ago

Algarve

Definitely about way more than just the sex, though the sexual dimension to it can be way more than the overt physical act. Going on holiday together, checking into hotels as a three, dining as a three - every aspect of life can be that little bit different to the norm and get it right and it can be hugely rewarding.

By *kiolo1Couple  over a year ago

Whitland

I think I would love a dynamic like this but I don't think Mr would go for it. But finding the right person...ya never know.

By *ere againMan  over a year ago

Carnforth

We have been in poly relationships since we met 27 years ago longest was 7 years, seemed to be easier for the wife to find a guy than for me to meet a lady but in the main was a positive decision.

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

No not for us..

our friend is into poly relationships. She lives with her partner and child but goes out Dating and having sex with anyone who she fancy’s and Will go live occasionally with other people she is in a relationship with.

Just can’t get my head around it lol.

By *astYorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Bridlington

We have been looking for something like this for the past year, but no luck.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

We have been a fmf for 5 hrs now

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I have been in a poly relationship for over 10 years now. We don't share a bed, mainly because I starfish, and I wasn't giving that up for anyone. But we share pretty much everything else.

It isn't easy, far from it. It takes a lot of communication and sometimes tears (mainly over who didn't clean the bathroom). But its worth it.

I'm part of their extended family. I'm Auntie to their kids and to their kids kids. I go to birthday parties and Christmas events.

By *ookingforfun1997CoolWoman  over a year ago

wellington

Love to be in one

Always looked at what it would be like

By *ohngiverMan  over a year ago

bury st edmunds

My ex wife and I were in a 4 way relationship for 3 years.

Started when I had an affair with my mates wife and shortly after he had an affair with my wife. We still had regular pub meals as a foursome.

We all got caught out at same time, long chat and a weekend away and we swapped for overnight stays, weekends away. Even went on holidays as a swapped couple. Regrettably we never had foursome sex

I have a husband and a girlfriend xx

By *ubynaughtyCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

I'd love to have a girlfriend to go along with my boyfriend .

Ruby X

I am poly but currently not in a 3 way it would be good to get started again after covid it has been a long time

"We have been looking for something like this for the past year, but no luck. "

Hi let’s chat

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Compersion what a wonderful word! I always just say ‘I don’t get jealous’ lol. Jojo 400 is my partner and we have discussed at length that the female of another couple might not fancy me as such it’s inevitable she either has a bit of a poly thing with another couple or a regular male friend!

By *lowhands7Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire, Northants (East Mids)

Was in a poly relationship until covid spoilt things. Absolutely loved it and would definitely like to repeat the experience/relationship.

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Would love to be part of this

I'd almost happened once for us, but wasn't meant to be xx

"I'm poly but tend to meet and relate one to one. I do however, sometimes hang out with one of my lovers and his wife. It's very natural and easy.. We all get on well. But I only have intimacy with him. "

We are the same with twisted wife for now but we are hoping when things get back to normal and we can go to clubs together we will all play together.

I sleep with them both once a week and only have sex with him for now but we are hoping that will change, it just takes time and trust

By *esifuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

london

We would love give it a try but haven't found the right couple

I've been a part time 3 for 6 years, part time mainly due to distance being an issue but we are just a three equally instead of a two! Works perfectly, naturally, without the need for all this rule/mega communication stuff which means it's all totally rlaxed. I know their kids & family, they know my kids ... and all get on wonderfully! Weddings/holidays etc everything ... I'm even considered a local at their local hahahahahahahaha

As someone above said, not sure you find this or go looking, it happens organically, just naturally! If it's at all forced then not sure it could work or not work well for longer term

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

It's something that I'm open to for sure, but not actively seeking it, I'd love to be part a poly group with my husband and another couple at some point though

We very interested if any local to staffs

By *ad-HunterMan  over a year ago

near Watford / hemel / St Albans

Well when myself and my first wife were in our mid to late 20's we had a 19yr old Lad basically move in with us in our marital bed for around 2 and a half years and he was HUNG like a horse fucking awesome in bed with my mrs and although he played straight he allowed me to touch and suck whilst i was down pleasuring the the mrs he made sure that was under the duvet and nothing was ever spoke about it . So yeah LOVED IT while it lasted BUT he got too emotionally attracted to the mrs and as WE had kids he had no job so we returned as a couple to just play daily 3 somes with different lads always the same age for the stamina i guess .

By *edHeelsCplCouple  over a year ago

Kenilworth

We’d love a local lady for a relationship. Just finding that elusive unicorn.

By *entCouple12Couple  over a year ago

south kent

I would love to find a girlfriend for by husband and I seems more like stuff of fantasy at the moment

Would just love this

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We enjoy this type of relationship, owing mostly due to the females bisexual side, with sub switch twist

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Hi. Good morning

Can i have a form application please

This is my ideal scenario. However in reality it's proving very difficult. Remains a distant fantasy ha ha

We’re Polly. Wife’s in relations with a few guys but I’m yet to find anyone. It’s not so easy for a man to find someone

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Anyone looking for a make hit me up

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Been there, done it. Fun to begin... wouldn’t bother with the monstrous hassle involved again.

"We very interested if any local to staffs"

God you guys look fab

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

It must be very arousing. What it is the best. A beautiful unicorn or a stag to join a couple?

This interests me, single woman here

Definitely something we have thought about x

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

We'd be open to having a boyfriend if we happened to find the right guy. Although, we're not actively looking for it. More if it happens, it happens kinda thing.

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

London/Coventry

Is a 3 way poly relationship where the guys play together and either guy plays with the woman?

By *un KnightsCouple  over a year ago

South West

From a previous thread.

We lived in an exclusive poly relationship for more than 20 years. The sex is actually a very small aspect to it. It is exactly the same as a couple with all of life's normal stresses and joys but with 3 of you.

You do have a 3rd person for support and sharing the stresses which can be great but it truly only works if all of you are completely in love.

For us it just worked even though it was unplanned and one day we just realised what we had become. We don't think you can go out looking for such a relationship it will find you if you are fortunate enough.

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"From a previous thread.

We lived in an exclusive poly relationship for more than 20 years. The sex is actually a very small aspect to it. It is exactly the same as a couple with all of life's normal stresses and joys but with 3 of you.

You do have a 3rd person for support and sharing the stresses which can be great but it truly only works if all of you are completely in love.

For us it just worked even though it was unplanned and one day we just realised what we had become. We don't think you can go out looking for such a relationship it will find you if you are fortunate enough."

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

weve come close with a girlfriend it was only us both having children at different schools that stopped it being full time

Hoping to gave such a relationship after lockdown will be my best friend joining me and the GF for a 3 way romance ..looking forward to the day we all sleep together

By *asual_WandererWoman  over a year ago

A spot you want me

We are in a polyamorous marriage, largely play separately. Similar to some other comments on this thread, driven by wanting to not restrain sexual freedom and having enough strength in the relationship to grey such intimate boundaries.

However, not sure how I'd feel about creating a longterm 3 or 4. Quite like the hierarchy of hubby and I being the deepest and most substantial relationship. We're still relatively new to this decision though, so great to hear others views.

Wish there was an icon on here to show poly relationships. Think it may make some of your hunting easier, as I suppose the mindset is a little different from a single searcher or a cuck couple

By *ka-sammi_n_danCouple  over a year ago

nantwich

I really wish there was a way of filtering for this! Finding it so hard to connect with the men here on fab as most seem to only want sex and no kind of connection and I am really just not that kind of girl! I know its not a dating site, but I am hoping one day to find the person to share our time with!

We want to share days out and all the mundane stuff as well as the play

Hubby is good at sharing!

I'd never thought of it being a poly relationship (not a term I'd heard until fairly recently) but my ex gf is Bi. She had a regular GF who she would go for nights out with, spend the night with occasionally etc. Worked for us. The three of us would often eat out together too. I never put a name to it, it was just how we were at the time.

» Add a new message to this topic