FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ex wife

Ex wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I separated from my ex wife about 10 years ago....we have very little to do with each other...and there's no going back, but I do fantasise about watching her with other men.

Anyone the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I separated from my ex wife about 10 years ago....we have very little to do with each other...and there's no going back, but I do fantasise about watching her with other men.

Anyone the same? "

I've never met her so it's difficult to comment

"I I've never met her so it's difficult to comment "

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I separated from my ex wife about 10 years ago....we have very little to do with each other...and there's no going back, but I do fantasise about watching her with other men.

Anyone the same? "

Fuck no. As time goes by I wonder more and more what I ever saw in her. And I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Seriously the thought of going near her in that way just leaves me cold.

By *imonfabMan  over a year ago

Southampton

If you can share pictures I will see if I fantasise about her too

Anyone the same?

I've never met her so it's difficult to comment "

She still looks pretty good i think

Anyone the same?

OMG!

Any other gents feel the same???

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Anyone the same? "

Why ?

Theres plenty of loverly ladies on here to fantasize over.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I fantasise about never seeing my ex wife again. I fantasise about her letting me have proper access to our children. I fantasise about her treating me with a modicum of respect. I fantasise about never having met her.

I definitely do not fantasise about her in any sexual way. No way. Not even close.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

My ex husband isn't worth my time and definitely not my fantasies

"My ex husband isn't worth my time and definitely not my fantasies "

Good to know

By *aveing funCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

Ex is in your past and that’s we’re you should leave it or when you we’re together should of introduce her to the swinging scene

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Never been married, but never fantasised over any ex, what’s the point? So many other gorgeous women out there to fantasise over.

"My ex husband isn't worth my time and definitely not my fantasies "

love it!

Leeds

"My ex husband isn't worth my time and definitely not my fantasies

Good to know "

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

I still see my ex-wife regularly. We have family days for the kids and grandkids most Sundays.

But I have to say, even though she still looks good, the thought is not in the slightest appealing.

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

I was the same with my ex fiancée. Still love thinking about who he’s with! X

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I have never understood the hatred some feel for their ex partner, didn't you once love him/her?

Things didn't work out obviously so just move on and stop wasting energy on hatred.

"I was the same with my ex fiancée. Still love thinking about who he’s with! X"

i bet hes thinking about you too!!!!

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

It's alright to have fantasies, we all have them.

The reality of acting them out is a different story. If you watch your ex wife with other men, maybe you'll find she had a sexual side you never knew existed. Or she enjoys sex with them more, and does stuff she did not with you.

"It's alright to have fantasies, we all have them.

The reality of acting them out is a different story. If you watch your ex wife with other men, maybe you'll find she had a sexual side you never knew existed. Or she enjoys sex with them more, and does stuff she did not with you."

I think t6hats exactly whats happening

why not find a new wife who actually wants you to watch her fucking someone else. Live the fantasy

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I have never understood the hatred some feel for their ex partner, didn't you once love him/her?

Things didn't work out obviously so just move on and stop wasting energy on hatred."

I don’t think it’s about hatred, personally I just don’t see why you’d bother. Many more fish in the sea. I don’t berate my ex’s, we just weren’t right for each other. They’re good people. I don’t fantasies about them though!

By *pk hornyMan  over a year ago

Downpatrick

I also have this fantasy. Have been fuck my exe ever since we separated but have no fellings for each other. Outher than we have great sex.

"why not find a new wife who actually wants you to watch her fucking someone else. Live the fantasy "

That would be a dream

Leeds

"I have never understood the hatred some feel for their ex partner, didn't you once love him/her?

Things didn't work out obviously so just move on and stop wasting energy on hatred."

I don't hate mine, I just don't have any feelings towards them whatsoever

Anyone the same?

Now that’s what I call humor!!!!

T

Anyone else like to contribute?

By *entcouple69Couple  over a year ago

London/Kent

Anyone the same?

Fuck no. As time goes by I wonder more and more what I ever saw in her. And I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Seriously the thought of going near her in that way just leaves me cold. "

That sounds very familiar of the mr and his ex wife. I always like making scenarios up to make his skin crawl

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"I fantasise about never seeing my ex wife again. I fantasise about her letting me have proper access to our children. I fantasise about her treating me with a modicum of respect. I fantasise about never having met her.

I definitely do not fantasise about her in any sexual way. No way. Not even close. "

By *imBanksMan  over a year ago

Letchworth

I hate what my ex did to me but I still miss the incredible sex we had. I admit to having the odd hate wank over our pics and vids. Sad but there we are

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I can’t think of anything worse.

Same here - we divorced 16 years ago and I am sure we both feel the same about each other - a chapter in life that had some fun but now firmly closed

"Same here - we divorced 16 years ago and I am sure we both feel the same about each other - a chapter in life that had some fun but now firmly closed "

Its definitely over for us....but i really would like to watch her with other men..

Ive been seperated 12 years ago from my ex wife and id still fuck her as the bedroom fun was always good. We did end up fucking a couple years after our split.

I do have the occasional fantasy around her in different scenarios, like a 3 some with her and her friend, or couple swap, or watching her with another guy.

"Ive been seperated 12 years ago from my ex wife and id still fuck her as the bedroom fun was always good. We did end up fucking a couple years after our split.

I do have the occasional fantasy around her in different scenarios, like a 3 some with her and her friend, or couple swap, or watching her with another guy."

I get this completely

"Ive been seperated 12 years ago from my ex wife and id still fuck her as the bedroom fun was always good. We did end up fucking a couple years after our split.

I do have the occasional fantasy around her in different scenarios, like a 3 some with her and her friend, or couple swap, or watching her with another guy.

I get this completely "

Yes im not in love, or would even say i fancy her and definately not want to get back with her, but the fantasies are hot to think about, especially involving friends we knew at the time.

I get this completely

Yes im not in love, or would even say i fancy her and definately not want to get back with her, but the fantasies are hot to think about, especially involving friends we knew at the time."

Im pretty certain that mine was fucking a huy we both knew...that thought really turns me on

I get this completely

Yes im not in love, or would even say i fancy her and definately not want to get back with her, but the fantasies are hot to think about, especially involving friends we knew at the time.

Im pretty certain that mine was fucking a huy we both knew...that thought really turns me on"

I bet, hot thought, i suspect my ex may have done things with female friends

Good response to this so far....

any other guys/girls feel the same??

I do. For me it was the part of our relationship that kept us together so long. If it was just about sex we would have stayed together. Would actually love to watch him fucking another woman.

"I do. For me it was the part of our relationship that kept us together so long. If it was just about sex we would have stayed together. Would actually love to watch him fucking another woman. "

incredibly horny x

This was sparked by bumping into her a while ago...then fantasising about seeing her with other men

Seems im not alone in this

"I hate what my ex did to me but I still miss the incredible sex we had. I admit to having the odd hate wank over our pics and vids. Sad but there we are "

I get this

Any other guys the same?

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

Not sow much fantasy but we ues to go to dunes to sunbath nude few years after whent back saw this couple playing with a guy and one other watching she was being rosted she lifted her head up it was my xgf

Mmmm horny!!

anyone else?

My x girlfriend is now married but was still chasing me up till lockdown, I’m sure I could but not sure I would if you get my drift

"My x girlfriend is now married but was still chasing me up till lockdown, I’m sure I could but not sure I would if you get my drift "

I might.....lol

I still fantasize about a girlfriend i had in tredgar about 40 years ago loverly girl but a dirty cow she would let me do any to her and told me about other guys she fucked as she wanked me off, great days.

"My x girlfriend is now married but was still chasing me up till lockdown, I’m sure I could but not sure I would if you get my drift

I might.....lol"

I think quite a few would , I might be tempted if she stars again after lockdown lol

By *ic_khan2341Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Anyone the same? "

Yep

"I still fantasize about a girlfriend i had in tredgar about 40 years ago loverly girl but a dirty cow she would let me do any to her and told me about other guys she fucked as she wanked me off, great days.

"

She sounds like a great girl and if your new lady is okay about you mentioning it then your one luck guy that’s for sure

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I fantasise about never seeing my ex wife again. I fantasise about her letting me have proper access to our children. I fantasise about her treating me with a modicum of respect. I fantasise about never having met her.

I definitely do not fantasise about her in any sexual way. No way. Not even close. "

We weren't married to the same woman were we?!

Most people have had one of those

» Add a new message to this topic