FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what i hate about verify's

what i hate about verify's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is something i cant abide,when i am reading verify's off ladies to men they have met,and one pops up. 'Hands off ladies,he's mine' or 'am keeping this one for myself'its not good. And i would never ever give a guy a verify like that. Why do men then show them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"this is something i cant abide,when i am reading verify's off ladies to men they have met,and one pops up. 'Hands off ladies,he's mine' or 'am keeping this one for myself'its not good. And i would never ever give a guy a verify like that. Why do men then show them? "

Badge of honour, simple as that “I’m so good she wants to come back for more and doesn’t want to share me”. Who wouldn’t want to share such an accolade - how ever daft that might seem on a “swingers” site.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"this is something i cant abide,when i am reading verify's off ladies to men they have met,and one pops up. 'Hands off ladies,he's mine' or 'am keeping this one for myself'its not good. And i would never ever give a guy a verify like that. Why do men then show them? "

Think it has something to do with values.

That or you are very, very good in bed.

It’s to let people know he is a sex God.......

I don't like it when women say in veris "this one"

It just doesn't sound nice to me

It’s only a bit of fun being poked at the fact the chap was that good, they’re not willing to share... in jest.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Maybe it's humour or maybe the are the possessive psycho type who knows. Maybe men show them to boost their ego. Who knows...or cares? Does it stop you going for them OP?

"this is something i cant abide,when i am reading verify's off ladies to men they have met,and one pops up. 'Hands off ladies,he's mine' or 'am keeping this one for myself'its not good. And i would never ever give a guy a verify like that. Why do men then show them?

Badge of honour, simple as that “I’m so good she wants to come back for more and doesn’t want to share me”. Who wouldn’t want to share such an accolade - how ever daft that might seem on a “swingers” site."

This right here!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Because they want to ?

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Tables turned op what if a gentleman left you a verification a nice verification saying he’d had a fantastic time etc etc then put hands off she’s mine what would you do ? Would you display it or not ?

By *kiolo1Couple  over a year ago

Whitland

I've seen a lot like this too but always with humour. I take it as a good sign.

It’s choice as to whether to display veri’s I guess. I can think of far worse things to read on them.

Just a bit of humour that certainly wouldn’t put me off.

Unless they REALLY meant it of course!

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Regarding verifications some are cringing especially when you see the word dyson or sucks like a pro

Yea we have seen some like this then we look at the guys profile and think " thats ok you can have him"

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was given a few veris like this. No phychos involved just said in jest.

I’ve said similar in veris to FWBs where we were exclusive. Hands off ladies he’s mine but if you ask nicely I may share. It wasn’t possessive more a joke.

I’ve also said I’ve licked it, it’s mine as encouraged to write by another FWB. He infact wrote similar.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/20 06:02:20]

OP I’ve just nearly aired my dirty laundry, you should message me before moaning about people, yours you’ve given aren't great!!!!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Always took that as tongue in cheek talk, fun chat as in don't take it too seriously.

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Surely in jest.

its fun just fun someones had a really good time and lets fab know so .. i see nothing wrong with it

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I’m sure it’s meant in a friendly, jovial kind of way, and yes, I would display something similar, as it would make me smile whenever I read it

........unless she used capital letters and lots of exclamation marks......

So because you don't like them, men shouldn't show them

"OP I’ve just nearly aired my dirty laundry, you should message me before moaning about people, yours you’ve given aren't great!!!! "

Shots fired

» Add a new message to this topic