FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Good photographs

Good photographs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHotNotts OP   Man  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Come across some great photos on here and often wonder what people use, some do look like they use a portrait lens, lamp and backdrop

So if you like photography and have examples on your profile , please tell us....what camera do you use, do you use backdrops or lamps, do you post process. Any other tips?

Ours are all done on an iPhone 7 with a bit of cropping and post processing, we don't use any beauty filters. We have an Olympus 4/3 and Sony RX100, but don’t see much improvement for digital, but about to start experimenting the full frame.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No need for fullframe at all!

If you want great photos, get a massive light source (big open window with sidecurtains) for lovely soft light.

Shoot at f8 or so for a good depth and enjoy.

You can always ad lights later, I use a 5ft westcott brollie and some 80cm softboxes for soft light using Godox Flashes.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 03/08/20 10:25:34]

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

i just use my mobile and take selfies. men say my photos are great but not sure how sincere them compliments are

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I just use my mobile and holder with timer... probably why mine aren't so good

I just use my phone camera and timer x

Dubai / Nottingham

"i just use my mobile and take selfies. men say my photos are great but not sure how sincere them compliments are "

They are nice, it’s what’s behind the lens that makes a good photo or a bad photo

Dubai / Nottingham

"No need for fullframe at all!

If you want great photos, get a massive light source (big open window with sidecurtains) for lovely soft light.

You can always ad lights later, I use a 5ft westcott brollie and some 80cm softboxes for soft light using Godox Flashes."

Thanks would be nice if you had examples on public profile though

I do headshots and portraits professionally, DM me for the link to my website :D

Only bring the gear into the bedroom when I have the time

Dubai / Nottingham

"I just use my phone camera and timer x

"

Some lovely shots there, especially bare or wet boobs and pigtails. If I were photographing you , I’d do little else....

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

We only use our phone camera and a lot of them are selfies so I can send to hubby while he is at work to bring a smile to his face. X

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

Just iPhone and video screenshot stills from that and bingo

I use my iPhone I have a holder on my full length mirror that has lights attached for better lighting and use the timer

"

Ours are all done on an iPhone 7 with a bit of cropping and post processing, we don't use any beauty filters. We have an Olympus 4/3 and Sony RX100, but don’t see much improvement for digital, but about to start experimenting the full frame.

"

It's not the camera or the lens, but the light. Equipment is not the primary driver. Managing light, and knowing how to pose are primary. Photographic skill secondary... when you've mastered that, spend as much as you want on equipment but don't expect it to transform your results.

Dubai / Nottingham

"

."

For erotic portraits, Would you recommend coming out of auto and using AP to ensure f8 or thereabouts

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

Huawei P30Pro for ours.

I do have a little hobby for photography and have taken some extremely sexy ones for a friend on a Nikon D5300 with a simple screen and some studio lamps. We even did some in the shower for her, and I must admit, they all came out amazing!

Would love to do more photography like that for people's profiles. X

Dubai / Nottingham

"

It's not the camera or the lens, but the light. Equipment is not the primary driver. Managing light, and knowing how to pose are primary. Photographic skill secondary... when you've mastered that, spend as much as you want on equipment but don't expect it to transform your results."

We get that, but is there any reason not to use Raw/Fullframe. Even for street in Africa I would choose full frame if it was safe , so in the comfort of a private shoot why not use full frame ?

iPhone and remote control tripod

Dubai / Nottingham

"Huawei P30Pro for ours.

I do have a little hobby for photography and have taken some extremely sexy ones for a friend on a Nikon D5300 with a simple screen and some studio lamps. We even did some in the shower for her, and I must admit, they all came out amazing!

Would love to do more photography like that for people's profiles. X"

Nice shots. Love your device , I trialled it against a Galaxy and iPhone, it won easily , they are pushing the boundaries of small sensors and multiple lens

Go to AV/AP for sure. You want enough light though, so dont shoot f8 if there just isnt enough light for it.

ISO 100-800 is fine (even 1600 on modern systems),

Shutter 200 and above if possible if handholding or if you are super close,

Shutter 90+ if you are on a tripod (the human body moves a LOT)

Use a fast shutter speed if you want to catch spunk shooting out of a cock 1/500 maybe

Dubai / Nottingham

"Huawei P30Pro for ours.

Would love to do more photography like that for people's profiles. X"

Would be interested in chatting , similar interests

Dubai / Nottingham

"We only use our phone camera and a lot of them are selfies so I can send to hubby while he is at work to bring a smile to his face. X"

Lovely shots. You have lights in your shoes!!!!

"

For erotic portraits, Would you recommend coming out of auto and using AP to ensure f8 or thereabouts "

I answered above, sorry, getting the hang of this quote thing...

Dubai / Nottingham

"Just iPhone and video screenshot stills from that and bingo "

Like the belt shots, might have to recreate them and similar

Dubai / Nottingham

"

For erotic portraits, Would you recommend coming out of auto and using AP to ensure f8 or thereabouts

I answered above, sorry, getting the hang of this quote thing..."

Thanks for the advice, appreciated

Dubai / Nottingham

"I just use my mobile and holder with timer... probably why mine aren't so good "

They are lovely photos, keep experimenting with white shirts, belts, ties, black and white they are really erotic.

"

I answered above, sorry, getting the hang of this quote thing...

Thanks for the advice, appreciated "

Just drop me a message if you need help, but honestly dont shoot INTO the light and just use a giant window for lighting, its soft, makes women look amazing and the light wraps beautifully!

S. Northants

"Huawei P30Pro for ours.

Would love to do more photography like that for people's profiles. X

Nice shots. Love your device , I trialled it against a Galaxy and iPhone, it won easily , they are pushing the boundaries of small sensors and multiple lens"

It's a great phone for the camera. Especially with the leica lense. I particularly love the Aperture mode. Means you can take a basic image and still play with the _perture later.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

My trusty iPhone 5C seems to work well.

By *otfabcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Recently switched to an Android phone, a little cropping and shading, nothing fancy but pics turned out quite nicely

By *hestercpl4funCouple  over a year ago

chester

Camera phone for us, quick and easy

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

On here I just use my phone and a tripod with remote shutter. The image quality drops so much when you upload them onto here that I can't be bothered to set my camera up. I do like to play with different lighting though, it can make a world of difference to a picture. No filters though, apart from black and white on some

S. Northants

"Recently switched to an Android phone, a little cropping and shading, nothing fancy but pics turned out quite nicely

"

I've found Android pictures much better than iPhone. I did a wedding album for a family member and asked other guests to send me their pics as I didn't get round to everyone, it was very easy to tell who had an IPhone as their picture quality was far worse than those who I knew had androids.

"Recently switched to an Android phone, a little cropping and shading, nothing fancy but pics turned out quite nicely

I've found Android pictures much better than iPhone. I did a wedding album for a family member and asked other guests to send me their pics as I didn't get round to everyone, it was very easy to tell who had an IPhone as their picture quality was far worse than those who I knew had androids."

Google Pixel phone photos are mind blowing!

"On here I just use my phone and a tripod with remote shutter. The image quality drops so much when you upload them onto here that I can't be bothered to set my camera up. I do like to play with different lighting though, it can make a world of difference to a picture. No filters though, apart from black and white on some "

Try using a reflector, its basic but will change your photos

By *erotic_adventureMan  over a year ago

Scotland & London

Just use my phone albeit need to experiment with settings and colour tones etc

Panasonic Lumix G6 with the kit lens did most of ours and a LED heads.

I always shoot RAW and you can really play a out with the look in post.

I'm lucky though, Bella is an ex glamour model who knows how to pose and the camera loves her!

2 LED heads, that was supposed to say

"Panasonic Lumix G6 with the kit lens did most of ours and a LED heads.

I'm lucky though, Bella is an ex glamour model who knows how to pose and the camera loves her!"

Lucky man!

By *ack-offMan  over a year ago

hertfordshire

I just use my phone no filter bathroom has perfect lighting

Nottingham

I've found Android pictures much better than iPhone. I did a wedding album for a family member and asked other guests to send me their pics as I didn't get round to everyone, it was very easy to tell who had an IPhone as their picture quality was far worse than those who I knew had androids."

Definitely a big improvement for me,I didn't rate my iphone, but it was a few years old in fairness. I'd like a better camera tbh, but this one does just fine for now!

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We use phone camera for snaps....seem to come out ok ...

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

use a mix of my nikon D7200 and my phone. off camera flash when needed depending on light. prefer to shoot outdoors but not averse to the odd studio when I can afford it .Post process mainly tidy up colours or skin tones

"

IWe get that, but is there any reason not to use Raw/Fullframe. Even for street in Africa I would choose full frame if it was safe , so in the comfort of a private shoot why not use full frame ? "

You're missing my point... it's not necessary! Four thirds sensor is fine, and I've had huge images on exhibition stands in Vegas shot on m4:3 and a SONY RX10.ii

What problem are you hoping to solve by replacing an existing camera?

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Our latest few are all done on an iPhone XS but we have a few lights to make sure the sensor has a ton of input. You can get great results with a nice phone camera and it’s about composition etc. Lighting matters. If you’re in a darker space you’ll end up with red patches and all kinds that simply don’t show up in real life most of the time.

"

IWe get that, but is there any reason not to use Raw/Fullframe. Even for street in Africa I would choose full frame if it was safe , so in the comfort of a private shoot why not use full frame ?

You're missing my point... it's not necessary! Four thirds sensor is fine, and I've had huge images on exhibition stands in Vegas shot on m4:3 and a SONY RX10.ii

What problem are you hoping to solve by replacing an existing camera?"

Agree wholly! No need for fullframe unless you are pixel peeping or need more sensitive sensors. Also RAW is just huge, no point for normal people.

By *ustyshowoffCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I take all of mine with iPhone and timer

Jxx

I just get my cock out n snap away with my phone sorted

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

All ours are taken with Samsung S10, some with tripod and bluetooth shutter. All natural light or ceiling light, no professional lighting.

Playing about with angles and lighting is best bet.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Sony nex3, brilliant for outside photos but I struggle with indoor lighting at night,

the flash can overpower sometimes so any hints or tips would be appreciated

Dubai / Nottingham

"All ours are taken with Samsung S10, some with tripod and bluetooth shutter. All natural light or ceiling light, no professional lighting.

Playing about with angles and lighting is best bet. "

Some really nice creative images

Dubai / Nottingham

"I take all of mine with iPhone and timer

Jxx"

Lovely shots, love the white lace underwear too

Dubai / Nottingham

"Our latest few are all done on an iPhone XS but we have a few lights to make sure the sensor has a ton of input. You can get great results with a nice phone camera and it’s about composition etc. Lighting matters. If you’re in a darker space you’ll end up with red patches and all kinds that simply don’t show up in real life most of the time."

Lovely pictures, can see you have a lot of fun and she loves the camera

I've been told mine are pretty good. I use my S10 usually (phone is broken at the moment though so using S8 for last few ones) and front selfie camera with the timer.

My advice would be make sure you use a room with bright lighting and then download an app to help sharpen the image.

I sometimes use filters too to slightly change colours and brighten up a photo if it's a little too dark.

And a clear background is always a good idea.

Oh and make sure you always wipe your camera lens too.

Dubai / Nottingham

I'm lucky though, Bella is an ex glamour model who knows how to pose and the camera loves her!"

Great pics , how do you get the black background effect on 7 December 2019, what lens / iso / _perture ? Is she standing against a black screen or you just filter light

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Most are taken by me on my iPhone X but Mrs has taken a good few selfies on her own phone (no idea what it is!) Some great photos on this thread and across the site - it’s fun to do and great to see people’s creativity. Mr.

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

I use a Canon DSLR with a 50mm prime lens and then edit using Lightroom.

Or I use my iphone and fiddle with the built-in editing features.

I'm lucky though, Bella is an ex glamour model who knows how to pose and the camera loves her!

Great pics , how do you get the black background effect on 7 December 2019, what lens / iso / _perture ? Is she standing against a black screen or you just filter light "

Just a black backdrop. ISO always as little as possible for least noise. I can’t remember the lens, think I borrowed it but they normally have their own sweet spots regarding F number. It’s normally just getting the lighting right.

Canon 50d with 90mm f1.4 to blur background for portraits

Variable colour lights to warm or cool an image

Lots of tea and a horny playmate

Dubai / Nottingham

"

It's not the camera or the lens, but the light. Equipment is not the primary driver. Managing light, and knowing how to pose are primary. Photographic skill secondary... when you've mastered that, spend as much as you want on equipment but don't expect it to transform your results."

That’s true. I don’t know much about portrait but for the street I was taught about ISO, rule of thirds, diagonals, movement , eyes, faces and micro stories and get great shots with a phone. Erotic Portrait is very different to African street photography !!

Olympus OMD III with 45m lens ... Stepping up from the various iPhones.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Ours are just taken on a Samsung either an 8 or Note 9

Sometimes I alter the brightness or colour, that's about it

Jo x

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I cheated to get the best ones on my profile.....

They were from a professional boudoir photo shoot.

The others decent ones are the result of several attempts by my husband using an old Cannon digital camera or his Samsung phone.

With good lighting you can get surprisingly good photos with a mobile phone these days. You just might need to take several to get the look you want.

We just use our iPhones. No editing no filters

My friends only are my usual style, which apparently is very distinctive

I use mobile phone on tripod with either timer or voice activation. I have a neutral wall and shoot with artificial light from the hallway (to give a nice 'golden hour' light effect) and diffused natural light in the actual room

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

All my pics are selfies, taken by hand, or with a voice activated shutter, on my Huawei

Most of my pics have been taken using my Samsung phone on a selfie stick with tripod and Bluetooth remote.

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Most of ours are with good lighting, if not camera mmm mmm studio style lights. They are very bright at first but you soon forget!

We have a mix of SLR, iPhone and stills from videos taken in 4K with iPhones. To be honest, SLRs are a bit overkill these days, especially indoor, but a macro lens is great for outdoor portraits!

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We should add,

Most the videos are taken on a couple of tripods. Stills are usually hand held.

We would love to find someone who is into photography to film and photo us. Especially if it was one half of a couple while we play with the other! (Don’t mind if it’s the male or female who is the photographer, and also don’t mind if they’re cuck(quean) or dom!)

Dubai / Nottingham

"My friends only are my usual style, which apparently is very distinctive

I use mobile phone on tripod with either timer or voice activation. I have a neutral wall and shoot with artificial light from the hallway (to give a nice 'golden hour' light effect) and diffused natural light in the actual room "

They are good, have recreated a couple of yours

Dubai / Nottingham

"We should add,

Most the videos are taken on a couple of tripods. Stills are usually hand held.

We would love to find someone who is into photography to film and photo us. Especially if it was one half of a couple while we play with the other! (Don’t mind if it’s the male or female who is the photographer, and also don’t mind if they’re cuck(quean) or dom!)"

We might be interested in that , definitely not cuck though! We want to shoot erotic portraits and maybe include rope & domination , need a little more practice flattening the column ties though they don't photograph too well yet !!!

Dubai / Nottingham

"All my pics are selfies, taken by hand, or with a voice activated shutter, on my Huawei"

Great shots, good light. A couple have beauty filters?

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"All my pics are selfies, taken by hand, or with a voice activated shutter, on my Huawei

Great shots, good light. A couple have beauty filters? "

Most times my own phone or are taken by somebody's else phone but some my pictures have been taken by a friend she studies photography and the camera she uses is Sony but don't know the model , i myself i have Sony next 7 and two of my pictures she have used my camera

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

Ours are generally done on the hubby of the hotwife on his phone .....

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

Mostly my phone, different locations around the flat for different lighting. Sometimes with a tripod or timer.

There are the odd professional ones but don't know what equipment the used

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

I use a Sony aps-c camera with either a 16mm, 30mm or 50mm lens, depending on the look I am trying to go for. Majority of the time if shoot in Aperture Priority mode especially is there is good light.

If I want control over the lighting, it manual mode with an external flash with an iso setting of 800 or 1600, but this is open to experimentation. Aperture be is set between f8 and f11, again open to experimentation.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Most of ours shot on an iPhone or a DMC.

I use my phone but mostly my camera (hybrid) with a 35 mm lense f/1.4

I control the cam with my phone to find the best angle and light.

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

"All my pics are selfies, taken by hand, or with a voice activated shutter, on my Huawei

Great shots, good light. A couple have beauty filters? "

Thanks. I've used a soft filter on some and fiddled with the lighting, if that's what you mean

I use my iPhone XS which has a good camera, but I’m limited for space, so I sometimes have problems with lighting.

I almost always use the space in front of my window, with a cream curtain, so it’s a neutral background.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We use everything from a camera phone to a full frame DSLR for our pics and we believe it's hard to tell the difference as long as effort is put into composition: A good photo is a good photo irrespective of the kit you use.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Ours were taken on an Android Pixel phone. Slight crops and tweaks to colour.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Ours were taken on an Android Pixel phone. Slight crops and tweaks to colour. "

The pictures of you bothare delightful to see

carrbrook stalybridge

"Ours were taken on an Android Pixel phone. Slight crops and tweaks to colour. "
excelent composition and use of light bravo ?? tastefull not tacky

By *reative CapturesCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Most ours are taken on a pixel phone, we use additional light in some. We do some edits using the phone software.

By *yspicysalsaCouple  over a year ago

NW Londom

Ours are all taken with an iPhone, just lucky I have a hot wife to make the pics look great

Nottingham

Some great pics!

Reassuring that so many other users have also taken great pics with their phones!

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan  over a year ago

Midlands

@HotNotts2 - are you a pro photographer? I like your comments and critic of others photos. Do you shoot professionally or just for social/fun?

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

we just use phone camera and the odd filter that comes with most phone camera's. They do turn out quite well

Dubai / Nottingham

"@HotNotts2 - are you a pro photographer? I like your comments and critic of others photos. Do you shoot professionally or just for social/fun? "

Just for fun , street photography and getting into erotica , although did a couple of courses last year to learn the basics of light, framing, rule of thirds, micro stories, haven’t had much time to practice yet

"@HotNotts2 - are you a pro photographer? I like your comments and critic of others photos. Do you shoot professionally or just for social/fun?

Just for fun , street photography and getting into erotica , although did a couple of courses last year to learn the basics of light, framing, rule of thirds, micro stories, haven’t had much time to practice yet"

Sounds cool, pics are great.

We enjoy a play with the camera as well but there’s loads on here that smash it in comparison.

I just google "gorgeous naked handsome man" and use the results on my profile

Camera phone, timer and a selfie stick. Try and stick with natural light, no Photoshop or filters used

Camera on my phone and self-timer. I try to look for good light and fiddle about with the image after I have taken it. Not dramatically, though, just with different tonal filters.

Studied photography here, it's about the light and the lens. Try and use natural light as it's far better than artificial sources, also the camera phones are getting so much better now. Good shots also come from processing the images (no, not the type that blurs everything).

Snapseed is a really good photo editor on mobile

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

all my pics and vids are done on a galaxy s10 and have no knowledge of how to take a pic or different settings just point and shoot lol,but im always getting complimented on my content and how good the quality is

Had various pics and vids taken over the years, some done professionally and others just on a mobile

By *ak4uMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

"

*Gulp* yes they have haven't they....

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

for use on here a phone is perfectly adéquat when it comes to large prints however always go for a dslr.

"A good photo is a good photo irrespective of the kit you use."

Amen!

So many get distracted by equipment, and lose sight of the photograph.

By *eeshelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlow

I video myself, then take stills from it, seems to work ok.

Would tend to agree with you there man-friday, but after reading the comments above

and seeing the results lol think we need to invest in some lights for indoors

Anyone got any advice on buying some that aren't too over the top for ordinary bedroom, living rooms etc type shoots for amateurs like us ?

carrbrook stalybridge

"Would tend to agree with you there man-friday, but after reading the comments above

Anyone got any advice on buying some that aren't too over the top for ordinary bedroom, living rooms etc type shoots for amateurs like us ?"

we have used a couple of portable worklights before now bounce the light off a white wall or cieling to defuse it a little and bingo job done . the neewar sets you can pick up for around $50-80 are good enough for most on here .but prefer natural light when available

"Would tend to agree with you there man-friday, but after reading the comments above

Anyone got any advice on buying some that aren't too over the top for ordinary bedroom, living rooms etc type shoots for amateurs like us ?we have used a couple of portable worklights before now bounce the light off a white wall or cieling to defuse it a little and bingo job done . the neewar sets you can pick up for around $50-80 are good enough for most on here .but prefer natural light when available

"

Thanks for that, funnily enough had noticed a set like that, just seemed a heck of a kit for what we need but now we know what we're looking for

Completely agree with you about natural light, but we're almost always doing our shoots at night lol

I love doing photography and the creative side of things. I'd love to do more and not just taking pictures of myself! I'd be good to meet up with others with a similar interest.

"We use everything from a camera phone to a full frame DSLR for our pics and we believe it's hard to tell the difference as long as effort is put into composition: A good photo is a good photo irrespective of the kit you use."

I've always thought yours are very good. Some amazing composition!

Dubai / Nottingham

"Camera on my phone and self-timer. I try to look for good light and fiddle about with the image after I have taken it. Not dramatically, though, just with different tonal filters."

I like them, great selfies

Dubai / Nottingham

Anyone got any advice on buying some that aren't too over the top for ordinary bedroom, living rooms etc type shoots for amateurs like us ?we have used a couple of portable worklights before now bounce the light off a white wall or cieling to defuse it a little and bingo job done . the neewar sets you can pick up for around $50-80 are good enough for most on here .but prefer natural light when available

Thanks for that, funnily enough had noticed a set like that, just seemed a heck of a kit for what we need but now we know what we're looking for

Completely agree with you about natural light, but we're almost always doing our shoots at night lol "

This is the issue for us , unless we book a nice hotel or apartment with a big window or balcony we struggle with light, so are possibly looking for lights, reflectors etc

Dubai / Nottingham

"@HotNotts2 - are you a pro photographer? I like your comments and critic of others photos. Do you shoot professionally or just for social/fun?

Just for fun , street photography and getting into erotica , although did a couple of courses last year to learn the basics of light, framing, rule of thirds, micro stories, haven’t had much time to practice yet

Sounds cool, pics are great.

We enjoy a play with the camera as well but there’s loads on here that smash it in comparison."

Yours are really nice , love the high contrast red underwear and lips with blond hair, very sexy. Yeah but it’s not a competition!

Ancient android phone (Motorola) and occasionally a Canon eos 1200D, but the phone is more convenient.

Completely agree with you about natural light, but we're almost always doing our shoots at night lol

This is the issue for us , unless we book a nice hotel or apartment with a big window or balcony we struggle with light, so are possibly looking for lights, reflectors etc"

Can't you just get small household lamp and then move it around /angle it... Use a mirror to bounce light maybe.. Try different bulbs. Try it low / high.. In front of you and behind you

You are looking to create a glow /slice of light... Turn into it once you've created it

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Just so play with the lighting and our phone

By *hisisntpofMan  over a year ago

bristol

"I just use my mobile and holder with timer... probably why mine aren't so good "
they look pretty good to me

I just clicked away with a Nikon cool pix, most of the pics are rubbish but about ten percent turn out in focus and about 0.0001% get posted on here

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I use my mobile phone on a tripod, as I haven't figured out the self timer on my Nikon yet.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I use

iPhone

Ring light

Blu tac (mirrors etc)

Selfie stick

Some light filtering after - usually for clarity rather than beauty

Snapseed for my watermark

By *he Yorkshire StripperMan  over a year ago

Laceby

Just my phone...I’ve got a tripod but haven’t used it for a while. Snapseed for editing.

I let ideas formulate for a while and then I try different things...some work some don’t work when I’ve tried them.

Most of mine used to be black and white but I quite enjoy colour pics too now.

"Just my phone...I’ve got a tripod but haven’t used it for a while. Snapseed for editing.

I let ideas formulate for a while and then I try different things...some work some don’t work when I’ve tried them.

Most of mine used to be black and white but I quite enjoy colour pics too now. "

Awesome photography it is too!

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

Just a samsung s9! Dont even know how to use the camera settings properly on that either

Laceby

"Just my phone...I’ve got a tripod but haven’t used it for a while. Snapseed for editing.

Awesome photography it is too! "

Thank you very much...

carrbrook stalybridge

Completely agree with you about natural light, but we're almost always doing our shoots at night lol "

yeah that would make things difficult did try doing some moonlit nudes once but the model has to hold thier breath for the long exposure ( no that not a pun ) to prevent motion blur .also tried wacking up thr iso but just ended up very grainey with lots of noise .its why we prefer to shoot outdoors in natural daylight most of the time as can be seen with our latest pics

By *assionate explorer 1Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

I've always wanted to try erotic photography. Tasteful not pornographic. But it's hard to find people that confident. Even when they are beautiful

Completely agree with you about natural light, but we're almost always doing our shoots at night lol yeah that would make things difficult did try doing some moonlit nudes once but the model has to hold thier breath for the long exposure ( no that not a pun ) to prevent motion blur .also tried wacking up thr iso but just ended up very grainey with lots of noise .its why we prefer to shoot outdoors in natural daylight most of the time as can be seen with our latest pics

"

Some good creative ones there!

carrbrook stalybridge

Completely agree with you about natural light, but we're almost always doing our shoots at night lol yeah that would make things difficult did try doing some moonlit nudes once but the model has to hold thier breath for the long exposure ( no that not a pun ) to prevent motion blur .also tried wacking up thr iso but just ended up very grainey with lots of noise .its why we prefer to shoot outdoors in natural daylight most of the time as can be seen with our latest pics

Some good creative ones there!"

thank you

Just my mobile phone camera

Dubai / Nottingham

Most of mine used to be black and white but I quite enjoy colour pics too now. "

Good shooting, like the creativity

This is the issue for us , unless we book a nice hotel or apartment with a big window or balcony we struggle with light, so are possibly looking for lights, reflectors etc

Can't you just get small household lamp and then move it around /angle it... Use a mirror to bounce light maybe.. Try different bulbs. Try it low / high.. In front of you and behind you

You are looking to create a glow /slice of light... Turn into it once you've created it "

Yes we've tried various things like that, never quite completely happy with results though lol

Like hotnots2 say's it's a struggle which is avoidable so it's probably just easier to get the right tool for the job

By *ack_to_505Couple  over a year ago

southwest

We just use which ever phone is closest.

"

Would never even have though of trying moonlight ones tbh,

your pics are class though, different league to what we do lol

And yes, those waterfall ones came out brilliantly didn't they

carrbrook stalybridge

Would never even have though of trying moonlight ones tbh,

your pics are class though, different league to what we do lol

And yes, those waterfall ones came out brilliantly didn't they "

thanks again and yes they did was a fun shoot with lots of fun afterwards .if you are mainly shooting in the dark dont be afriad to use flash where you can if its too harsh try disapating with a tissue or a thin cloth .

"We just use which ever phone is closest. "

Us too, you can't beat the spontaneous pics!!

Dubai / Nottingham

"We just use which ever phone is closest.

Us too, you can't beat the spontaneous pics!! "

Agreed and this is the dilemma on the streets because your phone is always on, ready and discreet. Even a super small kit like RX100 needs to carried , switched on and when you point it at someone in Lagos or Douala you often end up on the floor

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Mobile selfie as good as we get

I would disregard most of the advice given on this thread. Aperture and shutter speeds depend entirely on the lighting in the environment you're shooting in.

If you have an slr or bridge, stick it on manual then experiment. If you don't, use whatever and change your angle and distance to the subject.

End of the day, you won't be able to produce professional standard images without the pro kit and knowhow

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

All mine are nude and just use my phone

By *andman61Couple  over a year ago

hereford

Most of our pics are of Katie

We started out taking naturist photos on our holidays

And progressed to more naughty ones

Cameras were an old zenith

Then minolta xi variants all film cameras

Using black and white film and Colour

And also slide film

Before turning to digital Minolta/Sony

When using film we used a discreet development service from H&E magazine

And then super snaps for our naturist pics!!!

Samsung 10 phone and a timer here..

Ive always liked the Samsung camera

"Come across some great photos on here and often wonder what people use, some do look like they use a portrait lens, lamp and backdrop

So if you like photography and have examples on your profile , please tell us....what camera do you use, do you use backdrops or lamps, do you post process. Any other tips?

"

I just use a Samsung phone..and a bit of editing with it's in built editing software..

"We only use our phone camera and a lot of them are selfies so I can send to hubby while he is at work to bring a smile to his face. X"
wow great pics even had to fab a few hope you don't mind.

"Come across some great photos on here and often wonder what people use, some do look like they use a portrait lens, lamp and backdrop

"

Just my phone!thats why they are shit

By *ic_khan2341Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"

That

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

We tend to take mainly selfies on our iPhones. I’m not saying they are the best photos, but I think they show us clearly and I can’t say we’ve had any complaints

Really great gallery

Well mine are just normal with time..

No filters no nothing just me.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Hubby does most of mine, but he does on occasion let me loose with his equipment!

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

All of ours are just taken on the phone

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Gorgeous pics guys

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

"

It's not the camera or the lens, but the light. Equipment is not the primary driver. Managing light, and knowing how to pose are primary. Photographic skill secondary... when you've mastered that, spend as much as you want on equipment but don't expect it to transform your results.

We get that, but is there any reason not to use Raw/Fullframe. Even for street in Africa I would choose full frame if it was safe , so in the comfort of a private shoot why not use full frame ? "

You do realise full frame is a reference to sensor size and has nothing to do with Raw, which is basically an unprocessed digital file

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Canon EOS 80D DSLR camera. Do have backdrops and lights etc etc but don't tend to use them for our fab photos. We look for unusual hotel rooms or parts of the house to take them.

Took a lot of our photos down at the start of the pandemic so probably not seeing our best photos.

There are many really great photos on here taken by some really creative people. Some use all the kit and tricks, some just point and click and land lucky (by their own admission)

Mine are all selfies. I use filters but that's as advanced as I get.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We just use a camera phone, and maybe adjust the brightness

Dubai / Nottingham

"

We get that, but is there any reason not to use Raw/Fullframe. Even for street in Africa I would choose full frame if it was safe , so in the comfort of a private shoot why not use full frame ?

You do realise full frame is a reference to sensor size and has nothing to do with Raw, which is basically an unprocessed digital file"

Yes. When you get images put onto a decent size print it’s best to use raw, the place we use realest raw+jpeg and large sensor = less cropping

Laceby

Really great gallery "

Thank you very much - Likewise - you are a natural beauty

By *andman61Couple  over a year ago

hereford

We have used our local naturist club for some of our outdoor pics too

And my old place of work

No cctv in the old place!!!!

But probably the best ones were taken outside at a local village hall

Which was having some building work done !!!

Sadly we don’t get them printed anymore

And no longer send them to H&E magazine

N xx

"

You do realise full frame is a reference to sensor size and has nothing to do with Raw, which is basically an unprocessed digital file

Yes. When you get images put onto a decent size print it’s best to use raw, the place we use realest raw+jpeg and large sensor = less cropping "

Raw+jpeg just means the camera will make a raw and jpeg file of the same shot, has nothing to do with print quality - Raw is just a file that when opened with the relevant software will have no camera manufacturer processing applied, unlike a jpeg file it will be quite a flat looking image.

"

Yes. When you get images put onto a decent size print it’s best to use raw, the place we use realest raw+jpeg and large sensor = less cropping "

And neither of your listed cameras are full frame, so quite how your shooting full frame with cameras that aren’t equipped with full frame sensors I don’t know

"

You can shoot raw on some mobiles nowadays (certainly mine you can... And then process how you like in lightroom etc) .. Raw eats up a lot of memory... If you are wanting to print and need depth /detail, then great, but probs overkill for a tiny fab pic?? Plus you still need to have an eye for framing and lighting ... Thats why really skilled photographers are worth their money (and rare)

"

Yes. When you get images put onto a decent size print it’s best to use raw, the place we use realest raw+jpeg and large sensor = less cropping

And neither of your listed cameras are full frame, so quite how your shooting full frame with cameras that aren’t equipped with full frame sensors I don’t know "

Actually the Sony has a full frame setting as long as you are standing on your head.

In all seriousness it's strange that Sony make sensors for both canon and nikon yet didn't put full frane sensors in the early rsx models. Prob saving money

"

Plus you still need to have an eye for framing and lighting ... Thats why really skilled photographers are worth their money (and rare) "

Composition and light are the two key elements. With people, knowing how to pose the model is a primary skill. The more people in the shot, the harder it becomes.

Equipment is a secondary concern. Actually, citing it as a secondary concern makes it sound more important than it is!

I'm a raw file shooter. Everything is done raw. It takes up more storage space, but thats cheap nowadays. Raw is like processing a negative. It non-destructively gives you total control over the final output. JPEG, is a bit like receiving a print. The processing is already applied, and making changes to white balance, colour temp, contrast, exposure etc becomes more limited and destructive. With the iPhone, you can shoot raw from the 6s and above. With the iPhone in particular, the difference in quality is huge!

» Add a new message to this topic