FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young and looking for first meet

Young and looking for first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello!

I have been in the crowd for a little while now but I am ready to jump in and give it a try

Problem is I am finding it hard to get a meet as I have no previous swinging experience! Can anybody give me some helpful advice on how I can get over the first meet hump?

and are there people out there willing to give a young and non verified guy a shot? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mid 30s and looking for more please

haha Timber, come on share the wealth

"Hello!

I have been in the crowd for a little while now but I am ready to jump in and give it a try

Problem is I am finding it hard to get a meet as I have no previous swinging experience! Can anybody give me some helpful advice on how I can get over the first meet hump?

and are there people out there willing to give a young and non verified guy a shot? xx"

At 21 I would say your young enough to be considered as most peoples kids age on here. I would also say take off the public photos of your penis

Others may differ tho im sure

Not for me, way too young. The fact that you have no swinging experience, to me isn't a problem after all we have all been there at some point

Do a search on the forums as there has been lots of advice given for newbies, reading profiles is to me and lots of others, very important, no point in drafting a nice introductory message only to find you are not what they are looking for.

Welcome to Fab and good luck

"Not for me, way too young. The fact that you have no swinging experience, to me isn't a problem after all we have all been there at some point

Do a search on the forums as there has been lots of advice given for newbies, reading profiles is to me and lots of others, very important, no point in drafting a nice introductory message only to find you are not what they are looking for.

Welcome to Fab and good luck "

Thanks for the advice

We will meet you let's see if what your xcuse will be?

There is no excuse message me with details. How could anyone turn down a woman with a body as great as yours

Well get ur self down here then

"We will meet you let's see if what your xcuse will be?"

Nice soffa I take it that dfs sale is still on then yeah

I will message you now

"There is no excuse message me with details. How could anyone turn down a woman with a body as great as yours "

Thats the spirit son get ya arse down the m6 already why dont ya and get ya mind blown by what looks like one feckin hot as hell female by the way

And bring bob wiv you lol,just in case

"And bring bob wiv you lol,just in case"

What time does he want picking up then for the trip lol

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

hahah if this turns into an actual meet, and now we all need to knwo, it could be the most successful thread in the history of Fab. OP sets out his post and 18 minutes later he's on for a meet....

Now I was going to suggest that he tried some of the many clubs near him in Manchester, Stoke or Wirral to get himself started...

"hahah if this turns into an actual meet, and now we all need to knwo, it could be the most successful thread in the history of Fab. OP sets out his post and 18 minutes later he's on for a meet....

Now I was going to suggest that he tried some of the many clubs near him in Manchester, Stoke or Wirral to get himself started..."

I do actualy believe this couple maybe serious and will deffo meet him. Infact I would say I hope he is now starting the car and heading ffor the m6 Southbound to meet them after msg as he said.

This will deffo be the most spontaneous meet ever and best of blimmin luck to him also I say

"Well get ur self down here then"
The M6 South will be Chocka tonight, everyone will want to come!!

wirral

"hahah if this turns into an actual meet, and now we all need to knwo, it could be the most successful thread in the history of Fab. OP sets out his post and 18 minutes later he's on for a meet....

Now I was going to suggest that he tried some of the many clubs near him in Manchester, Stoke or Wirral to get himself started...

I do actualy believe this couple maybe serious and will deffo meet him. Infact I would say I hope he is now starting the car and heading ffor the m6 Southbound to meet them after msg as he said.

This will deffo be the most spontaneous meet ever and best of blimmin luck to him also I say "

Timber having read this couples profile, I agree that I think it was a serious offer, it simply amused me that you can find countless threads from many people asking how to get a meet, most end with various useful pieces of info, this is the first where I have seen an actual offer to meet and so soon after it was started.

This will deffo be the most spontaneous meet ever and best of blimmin luck to him also I say

Timber having read this couples profile, I agree that I think it was a serious offer, it simply amused me that you can find countless threads from many people asking how to get a meet, most end with various useful pieces of info, this is the first where I have seen an actual offer to meet and so soon after it was started. "

agree but don't you find when a guy says he can't get a meet then he gets a offer they bottle it? Will let you know if he turns up 2 Moro lol

Timber having read this couples profile, I agree that I think it was a serious offer, it simply amused me that you can find countless threads from many people asking how to get a meet, most end with various useful pieces of info, this is the first where I have seen an actual offer to meet and so soon after it was started. "

I no yeah and to be honest thats a fantastic response by a cpl aint it and very very original lol rather than all the tickle tackle advise that differs from others what a great response from a cpl to just say ok son get your ass down here and fuck the mrs yeah lets see what your excuse is hahaha AWSOME feckin AWSOME and looks like a great bang tidy bird as well

I will watch this space and hope this guy turns up and does the bizz as im certain its a genuine offer from them. Just hope not to many try cease the chance to jump in on him by sending there own mail first ya no

I can't get a meet............ ha ha

wirral

"I can't get a meet............ ha ha"

Got you sorted Barry, Get yourself down to the Pier Head, theres 2 birds waiting for you tied to one of the Iconic buildings roofs....

My other half likes 'em young.

hey dude keep ya chin up im 20 had my first meet 2 week ago and it was deffo worth the wait, you just gotta keep persistant and make sure you read profiles and are polite and dont send one liners send something about yourself preferably not the size of your wang and always send a face pic worked for me good luck x

"hey dude keep ya chin up im 20 had my first meet 2 week ago and it was deffo worth the wait, you just gotta keep persistant and make sure you read profiles and are polite and dont send one liners send something about yourself preferably not the size of your wang and always send a face pic worked for me good luck x"

Hello Dave! UR MY WIFE NOW!

lmao timber

"lmao timber "

"I can't get a meet............ ha ha

Got you sorted Barry, Get yourself down to the Pier Head, theres 2 birds waiting for you tied to one of the Iconic buildings roofs...."

Ha ha brilliant!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Fair play to you two. 99% of the time when a new guy comes on here to ask advice the regulars batter and abuse him. Pity you can't fab a thread

"Fair play to you two. 99% of the time when a new guy comes on here to ask advice the regulars batter and abuse him. Pity you can't fab a thread "

lol they aint told ya how they plane to have sex with him yet have they lol has the female got boxing gloves then now a days having given up the bare knuckle brawling?

Well guess what ? He didn't turn up lol same old same old this is y these guys shouldn't be on here feel sorry for you genuine guys out there

"Well guess what ? He didn't turn up lol same old same old this is y these guys shouldn't be on here feel sorry for you genuine guys out there"

Damn. I hate an unhappy ending.

"Well guess what ? He didn't turn up lol same old same old this is y these guys shouldn't be on here feel sorry for you genuine guys out there"

Damn! And we were looking forward to the 'feedback'.

"Hello!

and are there people out there willing to give a young and non verified guy a shot? xx"

So now you failed to get yo' ass down the M6, you do realise you have set yourself up for some serious profile assassination.....??????

Personally I very rarely reply to guys who jump in with photos of their penis. I am a swinger but like to get to know someone first. Start of with a nice friendly opening line and talk to women as friends first. This of course my personal preference. Good luck. Xx

I apologies and like all other single males I am not going to make 'excuses'

I genuinely let the nerves get the better, there is no excuse on my behalf. I think I just need to try and 'grow some balls' :/ x

In Your Bush

Grrrr and I stuck up for him !

Go nail his ass single bashers lol

All talk and no trousers, giving it the sob story and when gifted an opportunity with minimal effort to play with a cool couple ,he bottles it.

very sad

"I apologies and like all other single males I am not going to make 'excuses'

I genuinely let the nerves get the better, there is no excuse on my behalf. I think I just need to try and 'grow some balls' :/ x"

Your pics clearly show that you have balls, it's some manners that you need to learn..... a meet set up is a meet set up. Don't let people down or you won't get far in this little world...

Any other guys wanna meet us please MSG us we feel gutted now never been stood up lol

To be honest the meet was never arranged and set in stone, I just didn't get back in touch with my number to arrange details. I have to say I know I have missed out and I hope I can get over the first meet hump, but now I realise its not the lack of people out there its my nerves.

PS I have taken my 'dick pics' off so there in private now lol x

"To be honest the meet was never arranged and set in stone, I just didn't get back in touch with my number to arrange details. I have to say I know I have missed out and I hope I can get over the first meet hump, but now I realise its not the lack of people out there its my nerves.

PS I have taken my 'dick pics' off so there in private now lol x"

In all honesty, at 'your age' (LOL!!) I would go for a club and get yourself known that way. There are immature 21yr olds and there are very confident, very mature 21yr olds. Need to let people see you first....

Just read rest of texts. Can't believe after all that he didn't turn up. Was also hoping for a happy ending.

Yes he was right wasn't set in stone but we was willing to meet him as most guys on here have a struggle to meet people, sometimes we think a lot of guys on here just wanna fuck and for getting its a swingers site

Some days the forums are better than Eastenders.

Meeting people in a club is a great idea. There is no pressure just like minded people having fun. You can join in or just watch. I for one have no problem with age. Like to think I can teach a thing or two. Xx

In Your Bush

"Any other guys wanna meet us please MSG us we feel gutted now never been stood up lol"

Can't be doing with the blindfold would never find my way

"Any other guys wanna meet us please MSG us we feel gutted now never been stood up lol

Can't be doing with the blindfold would never find my way"

. You will be ok she will lead you in by ur cock lol

In Your Bush

"Any other guys wanna meet us please MSG us we feel gutted now never been stood up lol

Can't be doing with the blindfold would never find my way. You will be ok she will lead you in by ur cock lol"

Ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic