FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > TV's Do you ever go out dressed during the day?

TV's Do you ever go out dressed during the day?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyandJulie OP   Man  over a year ago

blackburn

Do any TVs ever go out dressed during the day? Either walking or in the car

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Only in the car when I am on my way to a meet ,

Xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Yes but only occasionally and the few times apart from clubs and the village in Manchester, was in London. As long as you dress appropriately you’re generally quite safe during the day.

But one good hint, on a hot day avoid drinkers outside pubs in the afternoon.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

No, because I'm 6'2 before I even put heels on and would stick out like a sore thumb

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

God yeah, generally drive to Leeds 'en femme', park up in the centre do a spot of shopping maybe get a bite to eat then either head to my hotel to check in, or make it to quest in time for opening on tgirl Thursdays.

I usually prefer to arrive at clubs ready to go bar changing my outfit & makeup a little (aka slutting it up). Same goes for meets if I'm visiting - not much waiting around for me when I'm doing a house call

By *eeshelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlow

Yes often go out jogging as Meeshelle, and love to go shopping aswell, never had any problems.

I go out when I can, once I have managed to leave my house without the neighbours knowing...im fine lol.

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes, last trip out pre covid was to Tesco in chesterfield on a Friday lunchtime, if you know the store near the football ground you know how busy it is and how big it is, so many people saw i was a sissy but no comments just some looks, mainly women while waiting to also use the cash point there

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I wouldnt head out for normal everyday things dressed but if its for a night out to a club or something like that in the evening then yeah i am happy to do so.

I dont get a buzz from being seen out in public as I just don't feel the need for it for myself, I dress for fun, I dress because I enjoy it but that's as far as it goes.

I wondered for years if I might be trans but a few nights out and meeting others like me or who accept me made me understand what I like and what im happy doing.

For those of you who do go out in the daytime, kudos to you for living your dreams and being who you choose to be

"No, because I'm 6'2 before I even put heels on and would stick out like a sore thumb"

You certainly stick out to me. I love tall girls x

Why the hell shouldn't you venture out, ladies? You're all beautiful. Gosh, this is why I dislike humans sometimes You're human, should be treated with respect and love and why should anyone make you feel you can't go out during the day?? Xx

When I first started dressing properly and got into the local scene I only went out dressed to events or clubs

Once I went for lunch in the middle of Birmingham on a Sunday afternoon and once went greyhound racing dressed

Best outside dressed experience was walking out of a hotel in NYC dressed

By *dtanyaTV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

Yes luv going out fully tarted and shopping

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Why the hell shouldn't you venture out, ladies? You're all beautiful. Gosh, this is why I dislike humans sometimes You're human, should be treated with respect and love and why should anyone make you feel you can't go out during the day?? Xx"

Too true

"Yes luv going out fully tarted and shopping"

That can't be easy........ In those heels lol

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

Yes, have been out shopping many times in the day, it’s a great experience.

So long as you dress appropriately’ ie. not a mini skirt, fishnets and 5” heels hardly anyone will even notice you, and of those that do these days you attract no more than a second passing glance or occasional wry smile.

I have been in many shops, and even tried clothes on, and treated the same as any other woman, and even referred to as ‘madam’ ... a lovely feeling.

I will be honest, I haven’t been out for a few months - obvs! and would probably a little more self conscious than I was previously.

R xxx

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Yes, once you have gained confidence in being dressed its a fabulous experience to be outside fully dressed during the day. As said above, dress in a more 'sensible' style and people are more accepting. I just adore being out dressed the way i should be all the time.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Occasionally at night.

But I'm not normal. I'm just a man in women's clothes.

"Do any TVs ever go out dressed during the day? Either walking or in the car"

I don't know how a television can get dressed

but mine sometimes talks to me

By *osieburnsTV/TS  over a year ago

DIDCOT

yes and work also

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I often drive back home from visiting a customer dressed, i have found no one tends to look at me much anyway.

By *loriaJTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes, all the time - been out all day today in fact, in York. I feel confident in public, and dont seem to get any comments or second glances. I think it's partly about being confident, and dressing appropriately -I always wear a dress or skirt - but never dress like a tv!

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

yes, walking around the woods or dogging areas

I live fulltime as a woman and I know other girls that do, It's not an issue

"Yes, all the time - been out all day today in fact, in York. I feel confident in public, and dont seem to get any comments or second glances. I think it's partly about being confident, and dressing appropriately -I always wear a dress or skirt - but never dress like a tv!"

"Never dress like a Tv"

Not all TV's dress like sluts

Yes and no don’t do it locally but if away to like Manchester or Newcastle or something then yes normaly when I am down they way I spend it dressed with and without wig and make up ie if in hotel and going out for a fag and just up I just go out in like a top and leggings and ballet flats no wig or make up really couldn’t care what strangers think or say about me that I am never going to see agein

"Yes and no don’t do it locally but if away to like Manchester or Newcastle or something then yes normaly when I am down they way I spend it dressed with and without wig and make up ie if in hotel and going out for a fag and just up I just go out in like a top and leggings and ballet flats no wig or make up really couldn’t care what strangers think or say about me that I am never going to see agein "

Heh that's pretty much my attitude - everyone catches fleeting glances & they're all strangers you're never gonna see again. But...

I went to Milton Keynes for a forum get together. We did shopping etc then a night at Pink Punters. The next morning I was talked into visiting Bletchley Park. I was appropriately dressed of course as were all our party but what I hadn't figured on was the museum putting visitors into tour groups with absolute strangers. Not such a big deal except for young twin girls who spent almost the entire 90 minutes having a whispered discussion about whether I was a man or a woman. Their parents, bless them, seemed absolutely mortified

"Yes and no don’t do it locally but if away to like Manchester or Newcastle or something then yes normaly when I am down they way I spend it dressed with and without wig and make up ie if in hotel and going out for a fag and just up I just go out in like a top and leggings and ballet flats no wig or make up really couldn’t care what strangers think or say about me that I am never going to see agein

Heh that's pretty much my attitude - everyone catches fleeting glances & they're all strangers you're never gonna see again. But...

I went to Milton Keynes for a forum get together. We did shopping etc then a night at Pink Punters. The next morning I was talked into visiting Bletchley Park. I was appropriately dressed of course as were all our party but what I hadn't figured on was the museum putting visitors into tour groups with absolute strangers. Not such a big deal except for young twin girls who spent almost the entire 90 minutes having a whispered discussion about whether I was a man or a woman. Their parents, bless them, seemed absolutely mortified "

Quite right and that’s a really interesting story never had anything like that not that I know off anyway

But when down that way and stuff normal just keep my self to my self so really wouldn’t know

And ooo well ur beautiful anyway so wouldn’t matter xxxx

yes, at dogging and cruising sites z

"

Quite right and that’s a really interesting story never had anything like that not that I know off anyway

But when down that way and stuff normal just keep my self to my self so really wouldn’t know

And ooo well ur beautiful anyway so wouldn’t matter xxxx"

Thanks very much, but still pics are one thing, real life is something else completely

I'm not generally bothered if I get 'read' or not - all I really care about is that I can go about whatever business I have without any negativity. Out & about oddly enough the only places I've had any abuse were Manchester's village & my own town when I was much younger after a very badly thought through bus trip (and even then the lad apologised years later).

Im permanently out as a girl 24/7 no male clothes in my closet

By *uzy050TV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I go out as Suzy at least 2-3 times a week as my pictures will Show , never have any trouble , Would be good to post Group pictures on here but they don,t allow it , privacy etc which is fair enough x

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

"I go out as Suzy at least 2-3 times a week as my pictures will Show , never have any trouble , Would be good to post Group pictures on here but they don,t allow it , privacy etc which is fair enough x "

I don't see the issue OP, it's 2020 no one gives a toss!

Yes Suzy is out and about alot,I've seen her and her lovely wife in many different locations.

Personally I've been trannieing for over 30 years. As a previous poster said "Dress appropriately"

As anther poster said "Avoid small children".

I too don't like leaving my own home in daylight, which is completely irrational!

My best days out are when I get the "double take." When a member of the public can't decide what sex I am.

It usually happens in conversation, I don't do a voice, just my own Coronation Street Lancashire accent. The look of confusion on there face is priceless.

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

I wish I was confident, and convincing, enough to do this.

I'd love a man to pick me up in his car and drive me around while I'm dressed as Kitty

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Yes, I'm a shopaholic x

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Yes, all the time - been out all day today in fact, in York. I feel confident in public, and dont seem to get any comments or second glances. I think it's partly about being confident, and dressing appropriately -I always wear a dress or skirt - but never dress like a tv!

"Never dress like a Tv"

Not all TV's dress like sluts "

yes just what I was thinking

norwich

I must say my shopping look is "blend in" my clubbing look is "Get noticed" but the secret is in the way you walk and hold yourself, small steps !!

By *andi_sometimesTV/TS  over a year ago

Oldham

I know exactly what you mean.

"No, because I'm 6'2 before I even put heels on and would stick out like a sore thumb"

"I know exactly what you mean.

No, because I'm 6'2 before I even put heels on and would stick out like a sore thumb"

Of course... I go out often, luckily I live in London, but I have never been clocked. Just hold your head up high smile nicely and enjoy...

x

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

Not any more , although I would never say never ,, During the 80s / 90s my everyday look was androgynous anyway , it was all Goth / Gender Bending ...Now it’s dressing for pleasure , fetish / sex ..

I’ve never felt the need to fit in to a female world ... I’m a guy in a frock .. If I need to go shopping it would be in male mode

"I go out as Suzy at least 2-3 times a week as my pictures will Show , never have any trouble , Would be good to post Group pictures on here but they don,t allow it , privacy etc which is fair enough x

Yes Suzy is out and about alot,I've seen her and her lovely wife in many different locations.

Personally I've been trannieing for over 30 years. As a previous poster said "Dress appropriately"

I too don't like leaving my own home in daylight, which is completely irrational!

My best days out are when I get the "double take." When a member of the public can't decide what sex I am.

It usually happens in conversation, I don't do a voice, just my own Coronation Street Lancashire accent. The look of confusion on there face is priceless.

"

lol, the voice would make me do a double take too

It's interesting what you say though because I would deliberately "not notice" you once I had noticed you,

so you didn't think I was staring and make you feel uncomfortable, if that makes any sense lol

It wouldn have occurred to me that you wanted to be noticed lol

Is it the same for others or do you prefer to shop etc in anonymity

By *ikemilfloverMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I know exactly what you mean.

No, because I'm 6'2 before I even put heels on and would stick out like a sore thumb

Of course... I go out often, luckily I live in London, but I have never been clocked. Just hold your head up high smile nicely and enjoy...

x "

That’s because you are stunning !

By *ikemilfloverMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I wish I was confident, and convincing, enough to do this.

I'd love a man to pick me up in his car and drive me around while I'm dressed as Kitty "

I would love an afternoon like that !

I always go out. Sometimes the clubs are held in the day, or if I arrange to meet at their place I just dress and drive to the location.

As look as your dressed well to get out of the car once you have arrived then that’s all you need, and on the occasions where I want to just wear matching Bra, knickers and corset with very high heels, I just pop on a fur or coat and clutch, And then once you have walked through their door just let the coat fall to the floor.

But as for shopping who cares, xx

But remember girls, there are so many great companies out there that do free delivery and returns now. So order do your photo shoots and return,

They don’t need to know.

Xxx

By *eeshelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlow

"I go out as Suzy at least 2-3 times a week as my pictures will Show , never have any trouble , Would be good to post Group pictures on here but they don,t allow it , privacy etc which is fair enough x

It's interesting what you say though because I would deliberately "not notice" you once I had noticed you,

so you didn't think I was staring and make you feel uncomfortable, if that makes any sense lol

Is it the same for others or do you prefer to shop etc in anonymity "

Regarding small children, not being stared at by them boosted my confidence no end.

Definitely try to blend in as much as poss, even wearing trainers to keep height down.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I remember the first time I went out dressed x

The thrill - the fear - the excitement

I walked from Kelly’s dressing service to Canal street in leather mini skirt and thigh boots

It was probably only 400 yards but it was exihilariting

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Yes occasionally but never in my small local town.

I love the feeling of going out dressed and the sense that you're being looked at.

I'm always looking for sexy gurls when I'm out n about

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I go out and about as often as possible, which is never often enough, going shopping, to cafes, bars, restaurants, etc. Quite a few of my photos show that.

Once I'd got over my initial nerves a few years ago, I've never had any fears and never had any problems. I take care to dress appropriately for where I'm going of course and have always been treated like any genetic woman by shop assistants - even helping with trying on dresses and so on - or by people serving in the cafes or wherever.

I'm sure they key is dressing appropriately as I said and taking care with make up, just being "normal" and just enjoying my femininity.

XX

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I go out everywhere dressed, both day and night. I have, the shape and figure to pull it off. I blend in easily and never ever have, any problems. 6ft tall and have model figure,. So why not flaunt it x

Is it the same for others or do you prefer to shop etc in anonymity

Regarding small children, not being stared at by them boosted my confidence no end.

Definitely try to blend in as much as poss, even wearing trainers to keep height down."

Going about daily life in peace is probably taken for granted for most of us, and it's good that you can too

I dress during the day and venture outside if it’s to go a meet, drive in the car and then a walk to the spot.

I’d like someone to just walk with me somewhere, early evening. Park, woodland, through a small village.

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes, I go out doing everyday things no problem.

I dress appropriately and few notice me and those that do don't care, and with all my piercings I don't exactly blend in!

Wish more trans girls went out as it can get lonely.

Near Wells

"I go out and about as often as possible, which is never often enough, going shopping, to cafes, bars, restaurants, etc. Quite a few of my photos show that.

Once I'd got over my initial nerves a few years ago, I've never had any fears and never had any problems. I take care to dress appropriately for where I'm going of course and have always been treated like any genetic woman by shop assistants - even helping with trying on dresses and so on - or by people serving in the cafes or wherever.

I'm sure they key is dressing appropriately as I said and taking care with make up, just being "normal" and just enjoying my femininity.

XX"

I hope the first few pictures were not taken in a cafe

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"I remember the first time I went out dressed x

I walked from Kelly’s dressing service to Canal street in leather mini skirt and thigh boots

"

Good Lord, I remember that walk!

Terrifying, but a hell of a buzz as well.

Do you know if she's still running her service?

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Yes silly

Look at my pics

gallowayshire

Been out all day as Tanya fully tarted turning sum holiday makers heads

cheshire

Good Lord, I remember that walk!

Terrifying, but a hell of a buzz as well.

Do you know if she's still running her service?"

Hey x

I don't know if she still does her dressing service I used it countless times in the 90's and 00's

Last time I was there was about 10 years ago

I've still got her number in my phone if you msg me

"

OMG I've been to hers a few times. It was a long time ago mind, for tie & tease not for shopping trips lol

Farnborough

OMG I've been to hers a few times. It was a long time ago mind, for tie & tease not for shopping trips lol"

Whilst I never went to Kelly’s, my first steps outside on Canal St. I booked a room at the Rembrandt, and met a friend who was well versed at going out. She had to almost drag me out of the room ... but once out I realise there was no problem.

You just gottta be careful though .... if you’re a newbie on heels, those cobbles can be quite unforgiving! Xx

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Love to wear my underwear in my car xx

"

You just gottta be careful though .... if you’re a newbie on heels, those cobbles can be quite unforgiving! Xx"

Those bloody cobbles have sent many people in heels asunder, newbie or not especially after a few sherberts lol!

Worse though, was the steep staircase down into Bar Below (my absolute fave bar, RIP).

By *usan patentTV/TS  over a year ago

falkirk

I have, mostly at night, evening when dark !!! Although the first time I had to walk past a man and a woman chatting in the street, like right past them, was terrifying and then lovely as they apologised for being in the way and got back to their conversation without any problem ! I understand the not wanting noticed until your looking to be noticed !! I did spend a lovely hour or so walking along the admittedly very quiet high street in a wee highland town in the sunshine on my own !

Not wanting to look like a tv .....

I get that !!

Being picked up and driven around..... got my own wheels ! I drive as Susan lots!! Getting changed in the car is not however much fun !??

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Oh yes when dressed and confident and feel like being out emma

Farnborough

"

Worse though, was the steep staircase down into Bar Below (my absolute fave bar, RIP)."

If you’re talking VERY steep stairs .... the stairs to the loft at Pink Punters, and the stairs in Fibre in Leeds ... I’ve seen them claim a few victims over the years!

R xx

"Why the hell shouldn't you venture out, ladies? You're all beautiful. Gosh, this is why I dislike humans sometimes You're human, should be treated with respect and love and why should anyone make you feel you can't go out during the day?? Xx"
Shit if I see any you Horny Fuck'Rz out&bout you getting felt up for real girlfriend....I NV Defoe try it on with ya's if no go I at least coping cheeky feel one them ama zing arses

.xxxx

Shit if I see any you Horny Fuck'Rz out&bout you getting felt up for real girlfriend....I NV Defoe try it on with ya's if no go I at least coping cheeky feel one them ama zing arses

.xxxx

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

I venture out dressed usually in my open top sports car to visit tranny friends,get a great feeling doing so, used to drive round the M25 on my way to Eureka, was interesting when the traffic slowed to walking speed, trucks often matched my speed to ogle!!

"Why the hell shouldn't you venture out, ladies? You're all beautiful. Gosh, this is why I dislike humans sometimes You're human, should be treated with respect and love and why should anyone make you feel you can't go out during the day?? XxShit if I see any you Horny Fuck'Rz out&bout you getting felt up for real girlfriend....I NV Defoe try it on with ya's if no go I at least coping cheeky feel one them ama zing arses

.xxxx"

FYI there's been a few random gropers I've met who got at least a verbal smack for being so fucking rude. See above... Treated with RESPECT. FFS

"

Worse though, was the steep staircase down into Bar Below (my absolute fave bar, RIP).

If you’re talking VERY steep stairs .... the stairs to the loft at Pink Punters, and the stairs in Fibre in Leeds ... I’ve seen them claim a few victims over the years!

R xx"

Oh hell they were steeper than either of those lol. No handrail either

By *iAbbyTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yes and I looked a slut

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I went into a pub in Bristol one Saturday a year ago, had a lot of looks and a few guys touching me..

But it was scary

By *ingeriearoundTV/TS  over a year ago

Where ever the wind takes me

Yes, have to live my life.

Totally agree I wish more people thought that way x

By *mandajane01TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

Was in a pub for lunch with a couple of friends In Belfast a week ago one or two looks but everyone was fine.

By *nnabell762TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I went round bletchly park too dressed. No issues.

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

I've met a couple of girls that arrived dressed to our meet, both early evening in daylight. In fairness they're both slim, young and very attractive.

That said, go for it girls. If you enjoy dressing and want to go out on public, so what? Let others think what they like, if they have an issue it's their issue, not yours. You'll probably find the women are jealous and the guys are secretly harbouring thoughts...

Power to you girls xxxx

Am dressed full time though I put in extra effort for meets x

cheshire

OMG I've been to hers a few times. It was a long time ago mind, for tie & tease not for shopping trips lol"

You could always get a good tie and tease sessions at Kelly's x

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'm 6ft4 tall in my stockings. I've been to canal Street and Leeds first Friday

I'm happy enough to accept that I'd never be anywhere near able to pass as a woman in the right environment it's acceptable

I'd love to go out more but I'm actually quite shy! Hand holder required!

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Yes, I love going out in the day, I like others don’t dress near home, but when away, I park at a lay-by or motorway services, find a quietish spot and then change out of my male attire into my sexy underwear, stockings, suspenders, camisole, leather skirt, blouse it always gives me a great thrill, it’s not easy as your very conscious not to attract attention of others, I love doing the wig and make up bit, I leave that till last.

Once fully dressed and made up, I then have a good look around,to see if any male admirers are looking and a few do quickly look the other way when you look, I try and dress as in pictures, secretarial or Buisness like, I then purposely open door to put boots on so if any car or vans are parked in drivers side view, get to see a bit of leg and maybe a glimpse of stocking top, I then go and put something in my boot, I seductively as I can get back in car, I then take boots off to continue on my drive

It’s so exhilarating xx

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Have from time to time. such a huge buzz. especially driving in busy traffic..getting glances from fellow drivers..wondering if they know whos really driving beside them.

Near Wells

Before lock down, I often spent weekends away in Birmingham, Blackpool or London dressed all weekend. Clubs and bars at night and shopping or sauna during the day.

Never go out dressed locally but I do drive to meets and dogging places dressed.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

I would love to but don't have the confidence to go out dressed on my own. I have done it with other TVs and feel comfortable and relax.

I have gone on a holiday with a male friend but feel very uncomfortable and self conscious, worried all the time that I embarrassed him.

By *lextvTV/TS  over a year ago

Paddington

No never have, not very confident outdoors

gallowayshire

o yes i luv going out to meet and get fucked at picnic area and flashing at workmen and lorry drivers

It's no big deal really, because no-one cares. When you've lived as a woman for a while you don't even give it a thought. In fact, it can get quite mundane at times.

rochdale

OMG I've been to hers a few times. It was a long time ago mind, for tie & tease not for shopping trips lol

You could always get a good tie and tease sessions at Kelly's x"

I haven't been to Kelly's in years, is she still doing the dressing service?

I too recall that nerve-wracking walk to Canal St, but I was a lot younger then!

By *irsty bTV/TS  over a year ago

blackpool

I was 14 the first time I went out dressed I still find it exciting after all these years I love it

rochdale

"I was 14 the first time I went out dressed I still find it exciting after all these years I love it "

I was a lot older, but it was both terrifying & a turn-on at the same time. I'm happy to be out & about in Blackpool, but I wouldn't do it in my backwards little home town.

I do when driving...I enjoy the feel of being me

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I took my basque stockings and panties with me in the truck , parked up in a layby and when it was dark dressed up in them and walked about a few cars flashed me , I got back in my truck then a bit later heard a car pull up so got out and walked about a guy stood there with his cock out I knelt before and sucked him to completion without a word spoken

By *artois78Man  over a year ago

beccles

Anyone up for TV chat pm me

By *irsty bTV/TS  over a year ago

blackpool

I love going out shopping etc

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I am gender fluid so I am often Chrissy during the day for work or social events. I have announced it to most of the world now- being Chris and Chrissy and everything wonderful in between is just me x

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I can't go naked to work , shooping , petrol station so no other solution if not get dressed every single day 14h , at home pyjama ,nightie or naked

Almost every day tights or stockings under my work wear

norwich

Getting my granny gear on and going shopping is my favourite thing!

But yesterday I went into spec savers to get new glasses (I was in man mode) and three diffrent people came up to me and said "sorry sir, the men's glasses are over the other side", o the shock when I handed them the most girly specs ever and said "I will have these please" it was quite good fun xx

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I went to a fancy dress party at Christmas in the 70’s dressed in my ex wife’s clothes stockings suspenders makeup etc. borrowed larger shoes & my hair was Afro then. I went with my ex walking down the street was exhilarating. The girls took me into the girls toilet & my mate walked past me 6 times but didn’t recognise me. I loved it

"Getting my granny gear on and going shopping is my favourite thing!

But yesterday I went into spec savers to get new glasses (I was in man mode) and three diffrent people came up to me and said "sorry sir, the men's glasses are over the other side", o the shock when I handed them the most girly specs ever and said "I will have these please" it was quite good fun xx "

I love that...catching someone off guard..their reaction can often be quite sexy. I shopped for make up a while ago, I was doing a home DIY rocky horror for gf..well I told the one sales staff it was for me and how I was wearing the stockings and basque...I ended up with 3 young ladies helping me saying they wished their boyfriends would be like that. I heard a few of their secret fantasies that shopping trip

By *reedyannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Swaffham

I like to get out and about, do everyday things. I’ve had girly holidays all over the Uk, Gran Canaria, Ibiza ...

One hotel had a dress code for dinner and I was in male mode and only had 3/4 trousers so had to go change ... came back down all dolled up in a dress for going out later and that was fine, which made us giggle a lot! X

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I see a tv out regularly near me. Being brutally honest he looks pretty ridiculous.

But having seen him sitting alone late at night in the bus station dressed I have huge respect for his courage.

By *arah_tv999TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

Yes I do ( or rather did pre Covid) to go shopping and similar. Why shouldn't I?

gallowayshire

Yes luv it flashing at workmen and drivers going into shops and petrol stations

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

Yes i go out during the day. I go out any time of day.

I would hesitate going into some of the rougher bars in some of the cities i visit but i am generally happy to go anywhere.

I do get a lot of guys taking the piss, but i have never had any real trouble.

Unfortunately, i have broad shoulders and just laugh along when guys take the piss. Most of the time i have a great laugh with guys and girls.

Even got my bum squeezed in HMV in newcastle, by a guy one afternoon, which was very nice !

» Add a new message to this topic