FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pregnancy

Pregnancy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummysarah OP   Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hello everyone, do you find pregnant women attractive, and as a woman do you enjoy it? i love being pregnant xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/06/12 13:17:10]

Each to their own but I couldnt swing if I was pregnant, it would feel wrong to me

Hav never done it & not really sure whether I wud but don't c anythin wrong wit it... C

They just look fat realy dont they?

I hated being pregnant.

One of the worst experiences of my life.

Didnt mind having sex though.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Hello everyone, do you find pregnant women attractive, and as a woman do you enjoy it? i love being pregnant xx"

No can't say we find pregnant women attractive, at least not in a sexual way.

Some women seem to glow and look really healthy. I just looked and felt awful.

"Hello everyone, do you find pregnant women attractive, and as a woman do you enjoy it? i love being pregnant xx"

OOOOEEERR likes being preggers....glad I had snip lol lol lol chris xxx

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

when my wife was pregnant i found her very sexy, not sure about swinging with someone pregnant that feel wrong.

i love being pregnant and having a bump...def wudnt play while being pregnant its just so wrong on so many diffeent levels...morally and health wise

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I love women's curves. And being pregnant just emphasises those curves.

Yes, I'd happily have sex with a pregnant women up to the point when medical opinion says it becomes unwise.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think pregnant women look wonderful but not in a sexual way. Their hair glows and their skin radiates except for me my hair was lank and felt greasy all the time and i had horrid spots and gained over 5 stone

Yea some pregnant woman look amazingly sexy and it is not in the slightest dangerous to either the woman or the baby christ they even tell you to use sexual stimulation to help bring on labour once your overdue.

Even got a pregnant lady coming over tonight for some fun

"Yea some pregnant woman look amazingly sexy and it is not in the slightest dangerous to either the woman or the baby christ they even tell you to use sexual stimulation to help bring on labour once your overdue.

Even got a pregnant lady coming over tonight for some fun "

perhaps u should visit the nhs website and search catching stis etc whilst pregnant and then tell me that it is not harmful to the baby....its one thing having sex with your partner whilst pregnant...having sex with differnt guys etc is completly another!!!

I think there's something rather sexy about a pregnant women. They tend to have this glow about them which makes them ooze sex appeal! Having sex with a pregnant women is something I've never done but I bet it would be one hell of an experience... providing you get the positions right of course! ha

"

perhaps u should visit the nhs website and search catching stis etc whilst pregnant and then tell me that it is not harmful to the baby....its one thing having sex with your partner whilst pregnant...having sex with differnt guys etc is completly another!!!"

STi's has nothing to do with being pregnant their harmful to people no matter when and that's the infection harming the baby not the sex

"

perhaps u should visit the nhs website and search catching stis etc whilst pregnant and then tell me that it is not harmful to the baby....its one thing having sex with your partner whilst pregnant...having sex with differnt guys etc is completly another!!!

STi's has nothing to do with being pregnant their harmful to people no matter when and that's the infection harming the baby not the sex "

well done your so clever

isnt that what i just said???!!!!

i think since demi moore posed for them pictures people opinion of naked pregnant women changed.

"

STi's has nothing to do with being pregnant their harmful to people no matter when and that's the infection harming the baby not the sex

well done your so clever

isnt that what i just said???!!!!"

STDs can have many of the same consequences for pregnant women as women who are not pregnant. STDs can cause cervical and other cancers, chronic hepatitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, infertility, and other complications. Many STDs in women are silent; that is, without signs or symptoms.

STDs can be passed from a pregnant woman to the baby before, during, or after the baby’s birth. Some STDs (like syphilis) cross the placenta and infect the baby while it is in the uterus (womb). Other STDs (like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis B, and genital herpes) can be transmitted from the mother to the baby during delivery as the baby passes through the birth canal. HIV can cross the placenta during pregnancy, infect the baby during the birth process, and unlike most other STDs, can infect the baby through breastfeeding.

A pregnant woman with an STD may also have early onset of labor, premature rupture of the membranes surrounding the baby in the uterus, and uterine infection after delivery.

The harmful effects of STDs in babies may include stillbirth (a baby that is born dead), low birth weight (less than five pounds), conjunctivitis (eye infection), pneumonia, neonatal sepsis (infection in the baby’s blood stream), neurologic damage, blindness, deafness, acute hepatitis, meningitis, chronic liver disease, and cirrhosis. Most of these problems can be prevented if the mother receives routine prenatal care, which includes screening tests for STDs starting early in pregnancy and repeated close to delivery, if necessary. Other problems can be treated if the infection is found at birth

oohhh i wonder how a woman wud catch one of these...i know by having unprotected sex with others...or even if her partner was having unprotected sex with others and passed it on to her

veryselfish and unresponsible if you ask me

apologies to the OP as her original question was just if people found pregnant women attractive ..it was others that mentioned about playing whilst pregnant

Pregnancy is beautiful, it's sacred and yes, I find pregnant women lovely, just not in a sexual way. More of a 'let me get you a seat & a cuppa' kind of way.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I find pregnant women amazingly attractive.

I haven't been fortunate enough to be pregnant for any length of time, however, I would hope that I would enjoy every second of it.

Would I swing during that time? I really don't know. Despite the long journey we're having to get there, that's a bridge we'll cross when we come to it.

I don't find pregnant women attractive at all, sorry. I think it's something to do with this overriding attitude that people seem to have that pregnancy is somehow miraculous. it's not, along with eating and shitting, it's what we evolved to do.

"I don't find pregnant women attractive at all, sorry. I think it's something to do with this overriding attitude that people seem to have that pregnancy is somehow miraculous. it's not, along with eating and shitting, it's what we evolved to do."

and at the rate we are currently "evolving" its something we wont be able to keep doing without serious medical intervention

Pregnant women look lovely. The curves are magnificent. Shame it only happens fot such a short period of a womans life (from a purely aesthetic perspective - I appreciate it's hard on a womans body)

"I don't find pregnant women attractive at all, sorry. I think it's something to do with this overriding attitude that people seem to have that pregnancy is somehow miraculous. it's not, along with eating and shitting, it's what we evolved to do."

"I find pregnant women amazingly attractive.

I haven't been fortunate enough to be pregnant for any length of time, however, I would hope that I would enjoy every second of it.

Would I swing during that time? I really don't know. Despite the long journey we're having to get there, that's a bridge we'll cross when we come to it. "

Good luck with your journey...

Hell yes. I think pregnant women look amazing sexy. And yes I would have sex with pregnant woman. I do agree about sti's hurting the baby but as long as its safe sex u do not see a problem.

» Add a new message to this topic