FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex on a train.

Sex on a train.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm going to Liverpool from Lichfield tonight via Crewe and would love some fun on the train. I can't help but get bored then eye up the candy on the train!! Anyone else get like this? I'd love to have some fun on a train!! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what you mean mate.. do it all the time when i'm goin from Donny to London... hehe..

would love a bit of action with a girl, just to pass the time.

I'm glad someone else thinks this!! Haha

actually, its any form of public transport. cant help goin upstairs on a bus

Always had a fantasy and hopefully will one day of having sex on high speed train.Shagging at 120 mph wow !!

One of my favourite fantasies.

it's a fantasy of mine too. I prefer the more old fashioned trains though as they vibrate more and and they bump when they start and stop lol

Love to catch the eye of a handsome stranger, go to an empty compartment, him following me and go at it like rabbits mmmmm

"One of my favourite fantasies. "
Maybe a 120 mph 3sm ?? xx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

We used to have the small 6 seater room carriages when i was young.. you were able to pull down the blinds in them

not lock the door sadly.

Now I know women and couples share this fantasy... Who wants to get on a train? Haha x

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Fancy met line from harrow to northwood lol

By *ocialchameleonMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Done it on the Glasgow to London train last year. A guy was waiting to use it as we left,she had a beamer,I had a smile! He didn't know where to look! But do you find when you have to have a quick fuck it takes you ages to cum? Had to wank myself off in her mouth as she watched in the mirror.So all in all it was a pretty good journey! And yes,it was a Virgin train!!

I spend nearly 4 hours everyday on the train. I use that time looking at this website and trawling through the forums on my phone.

I am ALWAYS horny on the train and wish a lady would go to the toilet with me for some fun!

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

reminds me of a time that i was on my way back from the beach with the mrs and 3 young kids. we all had our costumes on as some div didnt move all our stuff up the beach in time before it all got soaked, anyway long story short and all that, we all ended up sitting all over the place in 2 seperate carriages. i was looking out the window minding my own business when a gorgeous little blonde about 21 with fooking great boobs came and sat next to me. as i said we had to wear our cossys home and i had a quite skimpy pair of speedo,s on. everytime i looked at her she was looking at the fast growing bulge in my trunks so i thought sod it and got the old man out for her perusal. i put a towel over it and she slid her hand underneath and gave me a nice slow wank till it was time to get off.

I thought this a title for a film with that black bloke who wore a kilt in 51st state

travelled Kings X to Donny about 6 months ago. Only other person in the carriage was a nice lady, mid 50's, good looking, sat on other side of the aisle to me. We got chatting, eventually she asked if I'd go with her to get a drink, but she didn't know which way the buffet car was. She followed me along the aisle, next thing she pulled at my belt just as we got by the toilet. We quickly nipped in there where we had the most amazing sex on the move!!! She was soooooooo wet and horny. Difficult to tell which was moving the most - the train or her!! After we finished, we made our way to the bar and had that drink!!

"Always had a fantasy and hopefully will one day of having sex on high speed train.Shagging at 120 mph wow !! "
it's even better on the Eurostar and time to have a second go mmmm

i have got a spare ticket for the eurostar two weeks time lol

"it's a fantasy of mine too. I prefer the more old fashioned trains though as they vibrate more and and they bump when they start and stop lol

Love to catch the eye of a handsome stranger, go to an empty compartment, him following me and go at it like rabbits mmmmm "

"We used to have the small 6 seater room carriages when i was young.. you were able to pull down the blinds in them

not lock the door sadly."

if only they were about now what a way to have fun loved them carriages

Used to work on trains had some fun with trolley dolly, bj and hands and toes fun and shagged an ex too. Trains were slower more spacious and quieter then lol

"reminds me of a time that i was on my way back from the beach with the mrs and 3 young kids. we all had our costumes on as some div didnt move all our stuff up the beach in time before it all got soaked, anyway long story short and all that, we all ended up sitting all over the place in 2 seperate carriages. i was looking out the window minding my own business when a gorgeous little blonde about 21 with fooking great boobs came and sat next to me. as i said we had to wear our cossys home and i had a quite skimpy pair of speedo,s on. everytime i looked at her she was looking at the fast growing bulge in my trunks so i thought sod it and got the old man out for her perusal. i put a towel over it and she slid her hand underneath and gave me a nice slow wank till it was time to get off. "

seems legit

"reminds me of a time that i was on my way back from the beach with the mrs and 3 young kids. we all had our costumes on as some div didnt move all our stuff up the beach in time before it all got soaked, anyway long story short and all that, we all ended up sitting all over the place in 2 seperate carriages. i was looking out the window minding my own business when a gorgeous little blonde about 21 with fooking great boobs came and sat next to me. as i said we had to wear our cossys home and i had a quite skimpy pair of speedo,s on. everytime i looked at her she was looking at the fast growing bulge in my trunks so i thought sod it and got the old man out for her perusal. i put a towel over it and she slid her hand underneath and gave me a nice slow wank till it was time to get off.

seems legit"

hmmm it could happen in dreams mine anyway lol

» Add a new message to this topic